Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Antenna Advice.....?
radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:12 am by Victor

» First dx in 40 plus years
radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:36 pm by John123

» 10m dxcc ......
radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:40 am by peewee norfolk

» Multimode mobile antenna
radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:36 am by peewee norfolk

» New member call sign request (Issued)
radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 am by Victor

» New call sign request (Issued)
radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 pm by John123

» Call Sign Request (Issued)
radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:37 pm by Jimnic333

» had a change around
radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:22 am by SangueG

» Back Again (Returning Member)
radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 8:34 pm by John123

Keywords
anytone Sirio call Mckinley yaesu power ALINCO list software president lincoln ss9900 frequency Mobile sign chart callsign 2023 meter display 9900 6900 antenna supply Baofeng 2022
QRZ Database

What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using?

Go down 
+15
Matt86
John123
Scan125
Alan Pilot
Victor
TJS 26CT3029
GaryWilson
Alf Torp
John 68CT045
Jay c
Paul_H
Master Virus
Sydthecat
NUBSTER
morris
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using?   radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2020 8:45 pm

Hiya John,

You do have a nice collection of radios mate, something to admire Smile
Back in the day I bought quite a few rigs and just loved using them all when I could. All lost in the mists of time now.
So glad that people still admire the old rigs and cherish them, nice trip down memory lane seeing them still about.

73s to ya Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
k40
k40

Times Thanked : 0

PostSubject: Re: What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using?   radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2020 2:47 pm

I'm using this Sommerkamp TS 788dx its slightly off frequency its not had owt done to it for 35 y needs a tune but it gets good reports not sure of the power output but it draws over 10 amps and it must be near 40 yrs old

radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 0-02-011

Thomasc likes this post

Back to top Go down
morris
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
morris

Call Sign : 26-CT-11111
Times Thanked : 5
QTH or Location : Kent

PostSubject: Re: What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using?   radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2020 9:53 pm

k40 wrote:
I'm using this Sommerkamp TS 788dx its slightly off frequency its not had owt done to it for 35 y needs a tune but it gets good reports not sure of the power output but it draws over 10 amps and it must be near 40 yrs old

radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 0-02-011

I used to see these radios in a few shops around the west end of London when i was a whippersnapper, i was impressed by their  appearance compared to normal run of the mill type radios around in the 80`s and still am Smile

Thomasc likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pagan
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
Pagan

Call Sign : 26CT2069
Times Thanked : 22
QTH or Location : Pendle, Lancashire
Equipment Used : CRT-SS9900

PostSubject: Re: What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using?   radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 1:56 pm

My Midland Portapak (1988 version).

radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 BPa0NQB

Thomasc likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nightprowler
Nightprowler

Call Sign : 163TM186...MW6ETW
Times Thanked : 2
QTH or Location : Abergavenny
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT757 GX2...Kenwood TS440S...Sirio GM

PostSubject: Re: What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using?   radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 7:10 pm

Heres my shack. Antennas are two dipoles, One for 20M and one for 40M and theres an Imax at the end of the garden for 11M. Discone in the attic and two long wire antennas for SWL.

radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 20200312
radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 20200313

Thomasc likes this post

Back to top Go down
morris
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
morris

PostSubject: Re: What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using?   radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 10:55 pm

Nightprowler wrote:
Heres my shack. Antennas are two dipoles, One for 20M and one for 40M and theres an Imax at the end of the garden for 11M. Discone in the attic and two long wire antennas for SWL.

radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 20200312
radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 20200313

Superstar 360 and a 9FDX?

Thomasc likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nightprowler
Nightprowler

Call Sign : 163TM186...MW6ETW
Times Thanked : 2
QTH or Location : Abergavenny
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT757 GX2...Kenwood TS440S...Sirio GM

PostSubject: Re: What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using?   radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2020 11:39 pm

Yeah why not. Got a couple of SS360FM's and Cobra 148GTL DX radios but you cant beat a good Stalker.
Back to top Go down
morris
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
morris

PostSubject: Re: What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using?   radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2020 7:47 pm

Nightprowler wrote:
Yeah why not. Got a couple of SS360FM's and Cobra 148GTL DX radios but you cant beat a good Stalker.

Wish i`d kept my old 9FDX Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using?   radio - What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Vintage Radio Equipment are You Using?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3