Forum FAQ
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» They're still there!!!!!
introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 3:03 pm by NUBSTER

» President McKinley EU
introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 2:24 pm by SUPERSTARS

» User Profiles
introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 1:36 pm by NR512

» Newbie needing lots of help (Issued)
introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 1:29 pm by NR512

» Call Sign request
introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 1:09 pm by NR512

» New user request Call sign (Issued)
introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 12:02 pm by Jeff 26/9CT2020

» The Song Game
introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 11:21 am by Razz229

» How far can you get on SSB?
introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 9:44 am by chazwozza

» South Coast PMR net report
introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 9:44 am by Razz229

Most active topic starters
Sydthecat
introduction and CT request (Issued) Vote_lcapintroduction and CT request (Issued) Voting_barintroduction and CT request (Issued) Vote_rcap 
Badgeruk1980
introduction and CT request (Issued) Vote_lcapintroduction and CT request (Issued) Voting_barintroduction and CT request (Issued) Vote_rcap 
Firetrap
rabbi
mickyboy
Andybron
Matt86
Master Virus
Ultimitmale (John)
Delboy
Keywords
ss9900 yaesu list 3000 Baofeng request Zetagi callsign Mobile Mckinley antenna frequency sign Sirio Albrecht file lincoln Buxton Messages president midland division bash call alan base
February 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Classified Adverts

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 40 Guests :: 1 Bot

AndyW, G0RQQ, Kaosss, NR512, NUBSTER, Reaper, SUPERSTARS

Most users ever online was 230 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:46 pm

introduction and CT request (Issued)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
selbee

selbee

QTH or Location : Stafford
Call Sign : 26-CT-3309
Equipment Used : Rotel RVC240 CB radio

introduction and CT request (Issued) Empty
PostSubject: introduction and CT request (Issued)   introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 10:20 am

Hi, i'm selwyn, yeah that is my real name, i want to get back into the hopefully more mature CB world than the one i left in 1992 and i thought the right way to go about it would be to join a proper group which i have just done so, i am currently running my old Rotel RVC240 and a bandit 2 mag mount whip, all pretty standard stuff, i started out in 1984 with a GEC ( cough ) AM Embarassed set which was followed by the more legit Rotel up to 1992, by 92 i had had enough of the junk childish antics of channels locked up with shite music, now retired and with the rebirth of CB i'll give it another go.
thats about it i think. i would like to request a CT call sign please as proof i am legit and not an idiot Very Happy
cheers
Back to top Go down
StevieG

StevieG

QTH or Location : SW London
Call Sign : 26-CT-3239 , 26-TG-987 , 26-RB-060
Equipment Used : Colt Excalibur SSB, President GrantII JacksonII, CRTSS6900N, Bremi BRL200, RM KL200P, KL203P, Sirio 4000, Sirio 3000 Bull, Antron99 Fire up , Uniden and AOR scanner

PostSubject: Re: introduction and CT request (Issued)   introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 1:01 pm

Hi Selwyn, welcome to the CTDX groupĀ 
73s
Steve.
Back to top Go down
selbee

selbee

PostSubject: Re: introduction and CT request (Issued)   introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 3:04 pm

Hi Steve, thanks for the welcome message, 73s ?, blimey i'm going to have to refresh the CB language i think, i must be getting old i've forgotten most of it lol,
selwyn
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
Admin
GaryWilson

QTH or Location : London
Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: introduction and CT request (Issued)   introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:03 pm

Hello Selwyn, welcome to the forum and back to the hobby.

I am delighted to allocate you 26-CT-3309 may you have good luck with it.

C.B. slang is infrequently used anymore, Operators are much more likely to use 'Q' codes and numbers derived from the morse code system '73' means best regards! Very Happy

73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
selbee

selbee

PostSubject: Re: introduction and CT request (Issued)   introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 6:20 pm

Hi Gary, thanks for the welcome and the allocation and I’m sure it will serve me well.
I’m rather glad the slang has had its day, I’ll brush up on modern speak Smile
73s
Selwyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introduction and CT request (Issued)   introduction and CT request (Issued) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introduction and CT request (Issued)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: