Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Antenna Required.
sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Icon_minitimeToday at 12:20 pm by Victor

» First dx in 40 plus years
sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Icon_minitimeToday at 10:36 am by Victor

» 10m dxcc ......
sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Icon_minitimeToday at 8:58 am by SangueG

» Antenna Advice.....?
sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Icon_minitimeToday at 8:49 am by SangueG

» Multimode mobile antenna
sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:36 am by peewee norfolk

» New member call sign request (Issued)
sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:03 am by Victor

» New call sign request (Issued)
sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 5:19 pm by John123

» Call Sign Request (Issued)
sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 1:37 pm by Jimnic333

» had a change around
sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 1:22 am by SangueG

Keywords
2022 Mckinley supply chart yaesu software anytone callsign display sign 6900 antenna frequency lincoln Mobile list Baofeng meter power 2023 9900 Sirio ss9900 ALINCO call president
QRZ Database

CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
clivem850
clivem850

Call Sign : 26-CT-3858
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : London
Equipment Used : 10m 11m

sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Empty
PostSubject: CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies   sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 5:52 am

Hi All

Couple of questions,

How do I apply for a Charlie Tango Call Sign?

Can Anyone recommend any good software or Web sites where I can tune into CB Radio and Ham Stations on Line?

Regards

Clive.
Back to top Go down
26CT2686
26CT2686

Call Sign : 26CT2686
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Ashby Dela Zouch. Leicestershire
Equipment Used : Cobra 148-Jentec. / Kenwood TS 480 Sat / old member from previous server. Signed up 08/01/18

PostSubject: Re: CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies   sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 6:35 am

Once registered a call sign is assigned to you.
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 344
QTH or Location : Redcar, North Yorkshire.
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies   sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2020 10:44 am

clivem850 wrote:
Hi All

Couple of questions,

How do I apply for a Charlie Tango Call Sign?

Can Anyone recommend any good software or Web sites where I can tune into CB Radio and Ham Stations on Line?

Regards

Clive.

Hello Clive,

Unfortunately we do not automatically issue call signs you have to request one in "New members introductions"

You made a request earlier in another members thread which I moved to the correct place. Please pop over there and check my reply which is requesting clarification about your QTH. When you've done that. I'll issue your call sign.

73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies   sign - CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CT Call sign and Internet access to on line frequencies
Page 1 of 1