Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» New Member call sign request
New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 11:53 am by StevieG

» First Contact
New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 9:58 am by Alan - Mirror Man

» Waiting For Santa
New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 9:46 am by Cozzmik

» My first contact was a disaster (help)
New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 9:00 am by Alan - Mirror Man

» Forgot Log In Details
New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 3:58 am by Pagan

» SELLING UP after 3 days
New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 12:55 am by STARSHIP

» Introduction and Call Sign request (Issued)
New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 12:34 am by John123

» New Member Introduction (Issued)
New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 12:25 am by John123

» New Member Introduction (Issued)
New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:39 pm by GaryWilson

Most active topic starters
Sydthecat
New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Vote_lcapNew USA member and callsign request (Issued) Voting_barNew USA member and callsign request (Issued) Vote_rcap 
Matt86
New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Vote_lcapNew USA member and callsign request (Issued) Voting_barNew USA member and callsign request (Issued) Vote_rcap 
Badgeruk1980
Firetrap
26cz455
Andybron
rabbi
Sgt Bilko
mickyboy
GaryWilson
Keywords
Sirio Wales frequency yaesu Mckinley Buxton president lincoln power file Calling sign radio alan Baofeng request members 6900n callsign antenna ss9900 Mobile list division ALINCO midland
May 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Classified Adverts

Who is online?
In total there are 54 users online :: 14 Registered, 1 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

Alan Pilot, BigTone, Frisco, GLENN FINLAND, Joburgtaxi, MarkWilson, MV Communicator, NUBSTER, Padrick, pj73308, Sgt Bilko, StevieG, Sydthecat, TRUCKER79

Most users ever online was 230 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:46 pm

New USA member and callsign request (Issued)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
2AL454

QTH or Location : Huntsville, Alabama, USA
Call Sign : 2-CT-167
Equipment Used : AT-5555, FT-840, Ten-Tec Omni D

New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Empty
PostSubject: New USA member and callsign request (Issued)   New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2020 11:38 pm

Hello the forum; name here is Tracy. QTH is Alabama, USA. I would like to request a CT callsign, please.
Back to top Go down
John123
Admin
John123

QTH or Location : Manchester
Call Sign : 26CT763
Equipment Used : Optima, Superstar 360fm, Stalker 9fdx, President Jack

PostSubject: Re: New USA member and callsign request (Issued)   New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 12:49 am

Hello and welcome, Tracy.

Gary will be along to issue you with a call-sign.

73s John.
Back to top Go down
saltire

saltire

QTH or Location : North east scotland.
Equipment Used : Stryker 955/Gainmaster .

PostSubject: Re: New USA member and callsign request (Issued)   New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 12:53 am

Tracy welcome , i frequented Mobile for a sum total of 2 day after the rig i was on arrived after a 6 week crossing from Scotland .Flew home from Jacksonville Florida i messed up because i could have stayed for a few weeks as the company would have still payed for my flight home .
Back to top Go down
StevieG

StevieG

QTH or Location : SW London
Call Sign : 26-CT-3239 , 26-TG-987 , 26-RB-060
Equipment Used : Colt Excalibur SSB, President GrantII JacksonII, CRTSS6900N, Cobra 148 GTL-DX MK2,Bremi BRL200, RM KL200P, KL203P, Sirio 4000, Sirio 3000 Bull, Antron99 Fire up , Hawkins Thunderbolt SSD58+ ,KPO NM532-KPO NM452- Astatic 575M6 , Uniden and AOR scanner

PostSubject: Re: New USA member and callsign request (Issued)   New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 1:56 am

Hi Tracy, welcome to the CTDX group
73s
Steve.
Back to top Go down
2AL454

PostSubject: Re: New USA member and callsign request (Issued)   New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 6:31 am

John123 wrote:
Hello and welcome, Tracy.

Gary will be along to issue you with a call-sign.

73s John.
Thanks, John. 73.
Back to top Go down
2AL454

PostSubject: Re: New USA member and callsign request (Issued)   New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 6:33 am

saltire wrote:
Tracy welcome , i frequented Mobile  for a sum total of 2 day after the rig i was on arrived after a 6 week crossing from Scotland .Flew home from Jacksonville Florida i messed up because i could have stayed for a few weeks as the company would have still payed for my flight home .
Thanks! Too bad you didn't have a chance to explore the area for awhile longer.
Back to top Go down
2AL454

PostSubject: Re: New USA member and callsign request (Issued)   New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 6:34 am

StevieG wrote:
Hi Tracy, welcome to the CTDX group
73s
Steve.
Thanks and 73, Steve.
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
Admin
GaryWilson

QTH or Location : London
Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: New USA member and callsign request (Issued)   New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 9:49 am

Hello Tracy, a warm welcome to the forum.

Would you be kind enough to put a more specific QTH in your profile the nearest town or city is required for me to issue a call sign. Let me know when it's done and I will sort one out for you.

Best 73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
2AL454

PostSubject: Re: New USA member and callsign request (Issued)   New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 7:28 pm

Hello, Gary. I am near Huntsville, AL aka Rocket City. I have updated my profile.
Thanks and 73; Tracy
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
Admin
GaryWilson

PostSubject: Re: New USA member and callsign request (Issued)   New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 8:48 pm

Hello Tracy, many thanks for that.

I am delighted to allocate you 2-CT-167 may you have good luck with it.

73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.
Back to top Go down
2AL454

PostSubject: Re: New USA member and callsign request (Issued)   New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 8:51 pm

Thanks Gary! 73 de Tracy, 2CT167
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
Admin
GaryWilson

PostSubject: Re: New USA member and callsign request (Issued)   New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2020 8:56 pm

You're more than welcome Tracy.

I haven't been able to work the USA from here in London on anything higher than 20 meters in recent years but hope to work you when conditions return. Very Happy

73's Gary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New USA member and callsign request (Issued)   New USA member and callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New USA member and callsign request (Issued)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: