Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» what radio do you wish you never sold
Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:04 pm by tspirawk@gmail.com

» First dx in 40 plus years
Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:01 pm by Nightprowler

» Antenna Required.
Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:20 pm by Victor

» 10m dxcc ......
Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:58 pm by SangueG

» Antenna Advice.....?
Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:49 pm by SangueG

» Multimode mobile antenna
Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 8:36 am by peewee norfolk

» New member call sign request (Issued)
Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 5:03 am by Victor

» New call sign request (Issued)
Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 pm by John123

» Call Sign Request (Issued)
Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:37 pm by Jimnic333

Keywords
sign software lincoln 2023 Mobile yaesu ss9900 ALINCO 6900 power anytone president chart call frequency antenna supply display callsign Baofeng 2022 list Mckinley 9900 meter Sirio
QRZ Database

Personal messages, how to access.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fred in the shed
Fred in the shed

Call Sign : 26 CT 1664
Times Thanked : 6
QTH or Location : Hertfordshire
Equipment Used : CRT 6900 / 9900. Yaesu 450D Alinco DX77 Others.

Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Empty
PostSubject: Personal messages, how to access.   Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 5:59 pm

Hi

i had an email saying i had a couple of PM's but the link does not take me to the page and although ive looked for it ( iam prob being thick) i cannot find how to access PM's

Any help thanked Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKgZOmPB_cAPkJtBRPLIlkw?view_as
Pagan
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
Pagan

Call Sign : 26CT2069
Times Thanked : 22
QTH or Location : Pendle, Lancashire
Equipment Used : CRT-SS9900

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 7:17 pm

Fred in the shed wrote:
Hi

i had an email saying i had a couple of PM's but the link does not take me to the page and although ive looked for it ( iam prob being thick) i cannot find how to access PM's

Fred, I think you need to go to your own profile page and click on "visitor messages" or "personal messages" (top right).
Back to top Go down
Fred in the shed
Fred in the shed

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:15 pm

pagan wrote:
Fred in the shed wrote:
Hi

Fred, I think you need to go to your own profile page and click on "visitor messages" or "personal messages" (top right).

Hi thanks.  Not seeing any message option on my profile page. Crying or Very sad

Also need some help in inserting an image Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fred in the shed
Fred in the shed

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:27 pm

https://ibb.co/4mRHNkJ
Back to top Go down
Pagan
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
Pagan

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 8:41 pm

Fred in the shed wrote:
pagan wrote:
Fred in the shed wrote:
Hi

Hi thanks.  Not seeing any message option on my profile page. Crying or Very sad

My mistake....its not the page where you fill-in your profile. Try clicking on your user name (above your avatar).....this should take you to a page that shows your details to other members. At the top there should be an option to view PMs, but I don't know if that includes Emails.

Re. inserting images....I just copy & paste the BBCode (if available) from the site where your image is, such as Dropbox, Photobucket, etc.
This is what I see when I click on your user name:

Messages - Personal messages, how to access. 48990908.35d6094f.500
ScreenShot001 par Phil, on ipernity

Last edited by pagan on Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fred in the shed
Fred in the shed

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:03 pm

pagan wrote:
Fred in the shed wrote:
pagan wrote:
Fred in the shed wrote:
Hi

My mistake....its not the page where you fill-in your profile. Try clicking on your user name (above your avatar).....this should take you to a page that shows your details to other members. At the top there should be an option to view PMs, but I don't know if that includes Emails.

Re. inserting images....I just copy & paste the BBC code (if available) from the site where your image is, such as Dropbox etc.
This is what I see when I click on your user name:

Messages - Personal messages, how to access. 48990908.35d6094f.500
ScreenShot001 par Phil, on ipernity

Thanks for the reply. I dont see the same thing when i click my username. No PM message option. :-( Only visitor messages. Weird

https://ibb.co/4KMZ3nF

Back to top Go down
Fred in the shed
Fred in the shed

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:06 pm

Found IT.
its the tiny (TINY) little bell icon which leads to messages. Sorted. Just need to work out pictures now. :-)

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pagan
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
Pagan

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 9:12 pm

Fred in the shed wrote:
Found IT.
its the tiny (TINY) little bell icon which leads to messages.  Sorted.  Just need to work out pictures now. :-)

Thanks.

Nice one !! If you have images anywhere online such as Dropbox / Flikr / Ipernity etc, there should be an option (somewhere) to copy & paste the BBCode for the image into any other forum (such as CTDX).

Last edited by pagan on Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paddy
CT Directors
CT Directors
Paddy

Call Sign : 26CT2727
Times Thanked : 54
QTH or Location : Stockport
Equipment Used : Icom 7300. Icom 705, Yaesu FTM400XD and a Yaesu FT70.

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 5:46 am

Hi Fred, when you have no Messages the word “Messages” appears next to logout on the main screen (on your screenshot) when you have a message it changes to a Very small icon of some kind. Took me ages the other day to find it, lol.

Fred in the shed
Fred in the shed

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2019 5:05 pm

Padrick wrote:
Hi Fred, when you have no Messages the word “Messages” appears next to logout on the main screen (on your screenshot) when you have a message it changes to a Very small icon of some kind. Took me ages the other day to find it, lol.

Thanks Pad. Yeah easy when you know how. I was looking for "messages" LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Personal messages, how to access.   Messages - Personal messages, how to access. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Personal messages, how to access.
Page 1 of 1