Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
New eQSL Email Service: Exchange eQSL cards quickly and easily with your very own eQSL email address like this... 26CT000@eQSL.me or 26CT000@charlietango.co.uk - See Latest News forum for more details.
Latest Buxton 2020 News: Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have had to cancel this year's Buxton date. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Cabling my shed office
New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 12:54 am by BigTone

» New member (Issued)
New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:28 pm by John123

» Colt excalibur
New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:12 pm by Colt

» Big burners.? Why?
New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:23 am by stephen Gunrunner

» Getting disillusioned
New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:57 am by glenn dog

» SS9900 and Power mic's
New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:39 am by stephen Gunrunner

» Call sign request (Issued)
New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:51 am by JB16170

» RF Dummy Load - DIY
New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 9:05 pm by Swadeyboy

» 2 ele quad /P
New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2020 3:15 pm by Alan Pilot

Keywords
Baofeng list Sirio ss6900n radio tickets Mobile division yaesu bazooka Mckinley chart power call alan president lincoln sign midland callsign 9900 Calling antenna frequency ss9900 ALINCO
QRZ Database

New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoeD

Call Sign : 29-CT-053
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Dublin
Equipment Used : CRT 9900 * Realistic HTX-100

New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Empty
PostSubject: New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued)   New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2020 9:10 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Joe, I am glad to have found the Charlie-Tango Forum now that I'm getting back in the hobby after many years absent. I used to be a HAM (and a CB lover) back when I lived in the U.S.A until around 2005. It is great to listen the radio waves again Very Happy . I feel that all the Internet technology - specially on-line forums - brought us all closer than ever.

Over the years I let go most of my equipment, but I kept the Realistic HTX-100, my very first HF rig. I'm now learning the SS 9900, amazed with the features and menus available and the power output from such a small radio.

I would appreciate a CT call sign and can't wait to exchange QSO's with other members.

Thank you!

Cheers and 73 from Joe in Dublin!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 127
QTH or Location : London
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued)   New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 9:00 am

Hello Joe, welcome to the forum.

I am delighted to allocate you 29-CT-053 may you have good luck with it.

73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
StevieG
Major contributor
Major contributor
StevieG

Call Sign : 26-CT-3239 , 26-TG-987 , 26-RB-060 , 26-CO-3239
Times Thanked : 70
QTH or Location : SW London
Equipment Used : Colt Excalibur SSB, President GrantII JacksonII McKinley EU, CRTSS6900N, Cobra 148 GTL-DX MK2, Zetagi B550p, Bremi BRL200, RM KL200P, KL203P, KL503P, Sirio 4000, Sirio 3000 Bull, Antron99 Fire up , Hawkins Thunderbolt SSD58+ ,KPO NM532-KPO NM452- Astatic 575M6 , Uniden and AOR scanner

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued)   New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 9:57 am

Hi Joe, welcome to the CTDX group
73s
Steve.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John123
CT Directors
CT Directors
John123

Call Sign : 26CT763
Times Thanked : 20
QTH or Location : Manchester
Equipment Used : Optima, Superstar 360fm, Stalker 9fdx, President Jack

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued)   New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2020 2:19 pm

Hello and welcome, Joe.

73s John.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JoeD

Call Sign : 29-CT-053
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Dublin
Equipment Used : CRT 9900 * Realistic HTX-100

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued)   New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2020 10:59 am

Thanks for promptly issuing my CT call sign Very Happy and thanks a lot for the welcoming messages, lads!

Cheers,

JoeD
29-CT-053

GaryWilson and StevieG like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued)   New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member Introduction and CT call sign (Issued)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: