Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
XMAS COMPETITION: Win a Brand New Yaesu ft891 with Wideband Modification and to help the winner use it we are including a 30 Amp Power Supply on top. This is our biggest prize yet. All this could be yours for Christmas for just £20. - See Latest News Forum for details.
Latest Buxton 2020 News: Unfortunately, due to the Covid-19 pandemic we have had to cancel this year's Buxton date. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» OFCOM DRACONIAN MEASURES
supervision  of foundation licence  Icon_minitimeToday at 9:57 pm by G0RQQ

» please may i have a ct callsign ?
supervision  of foundation licence  Icon_minitimeToday at 9:56 pm by Victor

» 11m conditions
supervision  of foundation licence  Icon_minitimeToday at 8:31 pm by Captain Fantastic

» shack lighting
supervision  of foundation licence  Icon_minitimeToday at 7:41 pm by Victor

» callsign request (Issued)
supervision  of foundation licence  Icon_minitimeToday at 5:55 pm by scropenoggin

» CT call sign please (Issued)
supervision  of foundation licence  Icon_minitimeToday at 2:22 pm by glenn dog

» Looking for Finnish or Sweden members
supervision  of foundation licence  Icon_minitimeToday at 2:15 pm by glenn dog

» SWR's are better but..............
supervision  of foundation licence  Icon_minitimeToday at 2:06 pm by Alan Pilot

» Home setup
supervision  of foundation licence  Icon_minitimeToday at 11:41 am by Grasmerestu

Keywords
power alan Sirio callsign Mobile antenna bazooka Baofeng chart midland sign Mckinley frequency call yaesu division Calling list radio president ss6900n tickets supply lincoln 9900 ss9900
QRZ Database

supervision of foundation licence

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rabbi

Call Sign : m3kbd/2e0kbd/m0kbd
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : stockton on tees
Equipment Used : kenwood ts 2000x ascom 70mhz icom vlf/hf/uhf receivers multiband antennas

supervision  of foundation licence  Empty
PostSubject: supervision of foundation licence    supervision  of foundation licence  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 10:17 am

hi i was told at our local ham radio club that as i have a full licence m0kbd that i can supervise my wife who has a foundation licence for training she can operate at higher rf power this man is the exam organiser at the local club is this allowed as he said this is alowed as traning for a intermediate licence is this correct does any one know thank for looking stay safe do radio 7s m0kbd paul
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 Ham M7VIC
Times Thanked : 56
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: supervision of foundation licence    supervision  of foundation licence  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 10:54 am

Hi Paul,

You certainly can Smile

If your wife is a Foundation licence holder she can use your station under your supervision at your licensing conditions, i.e. full licence power. However, she will also have to use your callsign and it has to be made clear to the receiving station(s).

(Just covered this on the Essex Ham course Wink)

Details are on your licence schedule or take a look at the following link from BRATS :-
(Scroll down to section 2c.5)

BRATS - Licence Conditions

HTH.

All the best,
Victor

rabbi likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
rabbi

Call Sign : m3kbd/2e0kbd/m0kbd
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : stockton on tees
Equipment Used : kenwood ts 2000x ascom 70mhz icom vlf/hf/uhf receivers multiband antennas

PostSubject: Re: supervision of foundation licence    supervision  of foundation licence  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 11:10 am

hi great thanks for making things clear sarah looks happy so if she uses my full callsign and lets the receiving staion know of this  thanks for your help paul m0kbd 73s

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 Ham M7VIC
Times Thanked : 56
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: supervision of foundation licence    supervision  of foundation licence  Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2020 11:28 am

No worries Paul, glad I could help Smile

I'll be taking the exam myself next week so here's hoping I catch you or your wife on the bands in the future.

All the best,
Victor

rabbi likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

supervision of foundation licence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum :: The Amateur Lounge :: Training and Qualifications-
Jump to: