Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» 11m conditions
BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:08 am by SangueG

» EU conditions have started
BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:04 am by SangueG

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge League Table 2024
BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by SangueG

» CT callsign please (Issued)
BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 2:23 am by Pozerman1959

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:25 pm by Sydthecat

» Siro Boomerang 27A
BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:28 am by FreqFreak

» Southern Area and South Coast SSB Net
BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:10 am by Razz229

» Ten on 10m FM - event 20th April
BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 12:04 pm by SangueG

» END FED QUESTIONS ..
BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2024 1:00 am by VanRougeT4

Keywords
9900 ss9900 2023 Baofeng Mobile sign Mckinley supply antenna power chart call 6900 yaesu list callsign Sirio display software ALINCO lincoln meter anytone 2022 president frequency
QRZ Database

BAD Day foundation exam

Go down 
+12
53 Prefect
saltire
stephen Gunrunner
Northern Crusader
43CT016
Markone
John123
Victor
GaryWilson
Alan Pilot
NUBSTER
26ct954
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Monty
Contributor
Contributor
Monty

Call Sign : 163-CT-265 2W1TER
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Aberystwyth, West Wales.
Equipment Used : SS6900 N YAESU FTDX 101MP

BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD Day foundation exam    BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2021 10:23 pm

Victor wrote:
Some good advice there Jeff.

Some mock papers available at the RSGB site :-

https://rsgb.org/main/clubs-training/training-resources/mock-exams/

Also worth looking for these pages. They do list nearly all the questions if you search around

https://rsgb.services/public/exams/specifications/200731_Syllabus_Foundation_only.pdf
Back to top Go down
coaster1966
coaster1966

Call Sign : 26-CT-3999
Times Thanked : 1
QTH or Location : Nottingham
Equipment Used : SS-9900

PostSubject: Re: BAD Day foundation exam    BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 3:57 pm

sorry to hear the bad news chris keep at it mate ime the same it takes ages to sink in
can you tell me what the experiance is like with the webcam and everything do they want to look round the room etc
i am studying now to try and have a bash at it but was just wondering what it is like the environment and whats involved 
what if i had cheat sheets up on the wall in front of me because the cam is pointing forward on me not the wall behind it
just curious what to expect
Thanks
Back to top Go down
https://meggafast.com
Seasick
Contributor
Contributor
Seasick

Times Thanked : 1
QTH or Location : Norfolk
Equipment Used : Uniden BCT 15X

PostSubject: Re: BAD Day foundation exam    BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 4:25 pm

GaryWilson wrote:
I've moved away from London now to the midlands and C.B. in south London was all but dead not withstanding the nets we all know about. I've not got properly set up at my new QTH but a flick around the C.B. channels with the Wilson 1000 plugged in is not looking great. 

73's Gary.

The Midlands used to be a great place for radio with almost as many stations on the broadcast bands as there were in London & none of the VHF dance music stations either. It was like London used to be, back in the Medium Wave days of Jackie,  Kaleidoscope, Invicta etc. Everyone knew everyone else & the same names popped up around several stations  & I do know at least one of them was a CB'ers too. Paul, I think his name was, he was young & capable engineer & I know the DTI turned up at one raid & asked for him by name.
Back to top Go down
26ct954
Major contributor
Major contributor

Call Sign : 26-CT-954, M7PLD..
Times Thanked : 2
QTH or Location : Ellesmere Port
Equipment Used : icom 718,cobweb,anytone 667,

PostSubject: Coaster 1966   BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2021 8:47 pm

Yes  the web cam he wants  to see round  the room,  only  thing  you  can have is band plans in front  of you               ring me 07838305967
Back to top Go down
Selectcase

Call Sign : 26-CT-4011
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Taunton Somerset uk
Equipment Used : fidelity 2001

PostSubject: Re: BAD Day foundation exam    BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 10:43 am

the new books are definitely a big help available from the RSGB shop - there is also one with just questions and answers - they really helped me pass my foundation

26ct954 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAD Day foundation exam    BAD Day foundation  exam  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAD Day foundation exam
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3