Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» EU conditions have started
3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:52 am by babis3g

» What to expect?
3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:08 am by Drjekyll

» FREQUENCY CHART GUIDE
3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:12 pm by Chickenfoot@1987

» Call sign request (Issued)
3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:50 pm by babis3g

» Call sign request (Issued)
3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 am by Dogman

» 11m Challenge Scores Only
3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 11:06 pm by Sydthecat

» new call sign request (Issued)
3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 5:04 pm by Andrew J B

» What would you do?
3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 4:38 pm by Marc

» SS9900 V4 Frequency
3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2022 1:53 pm by 13oots2

Keywords
callsign ALINCO list power anytone antenna SS6900 Baofeng president Mckinley sign 2022 division chart call ss9900 frequency display Sirio Mobile 6900 Calling 9900 lincoln yaesu radio
QRZ Database

3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes!

Go down 
+3
Bean
53 Prefect
Victor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 Ham M7VIC
Times Thanked : 256
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes!   3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 2:53 pm

He could well be on a better postal route than the old pack horse pony post you had to wait for Alan Wink
Those mules struggle over those Welsh mountains mate! Very Happy

The RSGB could've folded my certificate into a paper plane and just chucked it over the bypass in how far I live from their headquarters!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
Alan Pilot
Major contributor
Major contributor
Alan Pilot

Call Sign : 163-CT-220...MW7TTA
Times Thanked : 47
QTH or Location : Anglesey North Wales
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT-991A,,Yaesu FTDX-10,,Icom ic-7300,,Anytone AT-D878UV PLUS",,LINCOLN II+.

PostSubject: Re: 3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes!   3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2021 7:15 am

Got it correct with Chris and a couple of others on fb.
It's a long waite lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stephen Gunrunner
Major contributor
Major contributor
stephen Gunrunner

Call Sign : 26CT526/MR021/M6XXX.
Times Thanked : 10
QTH or Location : wooler north northumberland or some were near it
Equipment Used : mobile 4000hp base A99 radio base magnum257hp mobile magnum 257 standed power

PostSubject: Re: 3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes!   3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 5:28 pm

thats a great amount of passes so is it can be done at home or you do not need to the club to take if it is no club this should tell lots are not happy at the club and they need to get the act together yes i took mine at the local group and it was a very toxic and did not feel welcome and been told you have passed and been told no more cb, i was a little angry as been told that i like the cb it was my first radio hobby, i have nothing to do with any clubs and i do my own thing, but if these new foundation holders went to the club first, and never went back, do this not say some thing is not right All is not well, but the main thing thats alot passes, well done to every one thats passed enjoy ,but never forget were your roots are and still shout out your still a cb user, some will ok and some will go to there new hobby and begone for good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan Pilot
Major contributor
Major contributor
Alan Pilot

Call Sign : 163-CT-220...MW7TTA
Times Thanked : 47
QTH or Location : Anglesey North Wales
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT-991A,,Yaesu FTDX-10,,Icom ic-7300,,Anytone AT-D878UV PLUS",,LINCOLN II+.

PostSubject: Re: 3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes!   3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2021 6:21 pm

stephen Gunrunner.
Is M6XXX your call sign.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stephen Gunrunner
Major contributor
Major contributor
stephen Gunrunner

Call Sign : 26CT526/MR021/M6XXX.
Times Thanked : 10
QTH or Location : wooler north northumberland or some were near it
Equipment Used : mobile 4000hp base A99 radio base magnum257hp mobile magnum 257 standed power

PostSubject: Re: 3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes!   3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 3:07 pm

[quote="Alan Pilot"]stephen Gunrunner.
Is M6XXX your call sign. yes M6SBN
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes!   3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2021 2:17 pm

Resuming Examinations in Clubs
The RSGB remote invigilation exams have been a great success during the Covid-19 pandemic. Over 3,100 candidates have made the first step into the hobby by obtaining a Foundation pass, nearly 950 have progressed to the Intermediate exam and over 330 to the Full licence.
However, the UK Government’s roadmap to exiting the Covid-19 restrictions means we can now plan to resume exams for candidates who prefer to sit them in a club setting with in-person invigilation.
The RSGB will start accepting bookings from club Examination Secretaries from the date when the Government lifts all Covid-19 restrictions in their part of the UK. There will be some changes to make the booking process more streamlined and details will be released in a later communication.
The online remote invigilation exams will continue in parallel as they clearly satisfy a demand from many candidates who do not have easy access to a club setting.
Mandatory practical assessments at Foundation level will remain suspended pending an ESC/ESRG-led review and consultation on their long-term future. The review and consultation will consider whether the mandatory practical assessments should continue and, if so, in what form. The suspension will allow clubs time to get back on their feet after the long closure and will also avoid them having to get practical assessments back up and running only to find there may be changes made to those assessments after only a short time.
Tony Kent, G8PBH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes!   3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3000 Online Foundation Exam Passes!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2