Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
Keywords
lincoln chart bazooka Mckinley antenna 6900 Calling sign yaesu president frequency call callsign radio ss9900 Sirio 9900 SS6900 supply ALINCO power list display Mobile midland coax
QRZ Database

New Rig Back on Air

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rob7971

Call Sign : 137-CT-004
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Isle of Man
Equipment Used : CRT SS 9900 V4

New Rig Back on Air Empty
PostSubject: New Rig Back on Air   New Rig Back on Air Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2021 8:52 pm

Hello all 137CT004 here, received a new CRT 9900 V4 10m 11m 12m a few days ago and I'm very impressed with the results so far.  I Gave it a test run from one of the hills and made contact with Richard from Whitehaven I think, didn't have my pad with me. Lots of DX stations to be heard, really impressed with it so far.  Have not tried 10m or 12m, couldn't get a decent SWR, antenna was supposed to do all bands.  I will be on the hills most weekends hope to make contact with you all.  Having only been involved in amateur radio (80's CB) how do I put out my call sign is it 137CT004 OR 137CT4?  All the best!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Paddy
CT Directors
CT Directors
Paddy

Call Sign : 26CT2727
Times Thanked : 41
QTH or Location : Stockport
Equipment Used : Icom 7300. Icom 705, Yaesu FTM400XD and a Yaesu FT70.

New Rig Back on Air Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rig Back on Air   New Rig Back on Air Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 8:09 am

Great radio, I have an older version. I believe the later ones are putting out a lot of power although mine puts out 60w on SSB.

View user profile

New Rig Back on Air
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum :: News and Announcements :: Latest News-
Jump to: