Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge League Table 2024
Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle Icon_minitimeToday at 6:41 pm by VanRougeT4

» another pic for you all
Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle Icon_minitimeToday at 5:54 pm by peewee norfolk

» pic for you all
Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle Icon_minitimeToday at 5:53 pm by peewee norfolk

» 11m conditions
Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle Icon_minitimeToday at 12:11 pm by glenn dog

» CRT space U/ space V
Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle Icon_minitimeToday at 11:27 am by 26CT1074

» CW sidesweeper, new project
Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle Icon_minitimeToday at 11:01 am by stephen Gunrunner

» EU conditions have started
Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle Icon_minitimeToday at 6:04 am by SangueG

» CT callsign please (Issued)
Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle Icon_minitimeToday at 2:23 am by Pozerman1959

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:25 pm by Sydthecat

Keywords
supply antenna Mobile chart Baofeng ss9900 9900 frequency 2022 power call 6900 anytone callsign display Sirio Mckinley software president meter sign lincoln 2023 ALINCO list yaesu
QRZ Database

Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paulnanrod

Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : North East England
Equipment Used : N/a

Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle Empty
PostSubject: Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle   Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:06 pm

Hi I’ve been given a load of CB radio and related stuff, all quite old, but apparently tested and working, although I have no idea so can’t confirm. It is all in immaculate condition. 

The person who has given them to me has asked me to sell and give the money to a local dementia charity, but I have no idea of values or where to sell. Is anyone able to give me an idea of what the stuff is worth, and where is best to sell it?

I have:

7 aerials
Handheld microphones 
Eurosonic SWR 2T band power meter
Mustang CB 1000 cab radio
Zenith Speech processor (boxed)
All manuals plus books
Superstar CB 2000 CB Radio (boxed)
Audioline CB 27/81 CB Radio
Power Reducer
York CBS 869 CB Radio/microphone
Colt 295 CB 27/81 CB radio/microphone
Maxcom 7E Alert Mobile Transceiver (boxed with original packaging and instructions)
2 x 13.8v/3amp dc power regulators
Bell/siren 
Bremi BRL 31 amplifier (boxed with original instructions)
3 way antenna selector 
Midland 23-134 power meter (boxed)

There is probably a huge amount of mistakes and I have pics of all that I can attach, but just looking for a starting point….thanks
Back to top Go down
Alan - Mirror Man
Major contributor
Major contributor
Alan - Mirror Man

Call Sign : 108CT233
Times Thanked : 14
QTH or Location : Central Scotland
Equipment Used : CRT SS9900 Beofeng UV5R Yaesu FTDX1200 CRT Micron CRT FP00 Sattelite 2000 antenna ZS6BKW X30 co-linear

Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle   Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 3:25 pm

You will maximize your profits by listing each item individually on eBay, it appears to be pretty dated equipment in the main but you will find some guide prices by looking to see what these models have brought in the past.
The simplest option would be to offer it as a job lot on there, it may be an idea to see if anybody local to you could look it over to see if anything is of a higher value and separate it from the lot such as the Superstar 2000 Multimode stands out at a glance.

Floydian557 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Where to sell and indication of price - CB bundle
Page 1 of 1