Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» what radio do you wish you never sold
radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:04 pm by tspirawk@gmail.com

» First dx in 40 plus years
radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:01 pm by Nightprowler

» Antenna Required.
radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:20 pm by Victor

» 10m dxcc ......
radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:58 pm by SangueG

» Antenna Advice.....?
radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:49 pm by SangueG

» Multimode mobile antenna
radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 8:36 am by peewee norfolk

» New member call sign request (Issued)
radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 5:03 am by Victor

» New call sign request (Issued)
radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 pm by John123

» Call Sign Request (Issued)
radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:37 pm by Jimnic333

Keywords
Mobile 6900 supply 9900 lincoln antenna meter sign power ss9900 call president ALINCO software 2022 Mckinley anytone list Sirio Baofeng display 2023 frequency chart yaesu callsign
QRZ Database

What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Alan Pilot
Major contributor
Major contributor
Alan Pilot

Call Sign : 163-CT-220...MW7TTA
Times Thanked : 69
QTH or Location : Anglesey North Wales
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT-991A,,Yaesu FTDX-10,,Icom ic-7300,,Anytone AT-D878UV PLUS",,LINCOLN II+.

radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics?   radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 7:24 am

Not seen that one asked before avid readers of mine.
Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics?   radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 7:55 am

Hello Peeta,

I'm using the name 'Peeta' as this is the name you have entered in your profile. It feels more comfortable addressing you as such than your chosen pseudonym, handle, soubriquet or other such of 'Mr Scientist'.
(I have to admit it does have the same cringe worthy appeal of you stepping out of a TARDIS and announcing that we may call you 'The Doctor'.)

It would probably help even more to fit in with your peers if you dropped your recent 'avid readers of mine' introduction too.

Both of these points would make everyone far less likely to feel that you were elevating yourself or looking down upon others and fit within the community a little more easily.

You do seem to be an 'avid quizzer' here at Charlie Tango, posing questions that have easily found answers and more results on a typical search engine. Leading questions to a subject matter are one thing but not if, (forgive the pun), they 'peter out' to nothing. 

None of us here have an issue with assisting someone with a query that at first hand seems 'simple' as many of us remember the difficulties we faced as new radio operators and enthusiasts when we first started out. We have had many examples of providing such help in the past to help people along with their chosen radio interests.

However, I can't seem to fathom out why you pose the questions you do.

In this instance you give us no clear indication of your intent which may garner interest and if just a straight forward request, again a search engine would be better suited.

All of this is said Peeta in an honest and straight forward way as I can possibly muster to find out what you are trying to achieve. If we had a better idea of your overall intent we may all be better able to assist you and welcome you within the Charlie Tango community.

Best Regards,
Victor

CT Admin.

Sydthecat, John123, glenn dog and Alan Pilot like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

PostSubject: Re: What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics?   radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 10:11 pm

Wow, you really are a piece of work aren't you? There was me doubting your intentions too.

Best of luck.

Alan Pilot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Red Fox
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
Red Fox

Call Sign : 108-CT-255
Times Thanked : 17
QTH or Location : Fife Scotland
Equipment Used : Squawk Boxes & Wires - Both Annoy the other half :)

PostSubject: Re: What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics?   radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2021 10:48 pm

Well said Victor,

Although I believe you are being polite when you say "piece of work" I'm afraid I like dare I say many others reading this will likely have a much more colourful selection of words for this shall we say "waste of space".

Always look forward to reading well written, meaningful posts deliberately designed to assist others in this hobby.

Keep up the good work.  cheers

Sydthecat, John123 and Victor like this post

Back to top Go down
Paddy
CT Directors
CT Directors
Paddy

Call Sign : 26CT2727
Times Thanked : 54
QTH or Location : Stockport
Equipment Used : Icom 7300. Icom 705, Yaesu FTM400XD and a Yaesu FT70.

PostSubject: Re: What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics?   radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 4:24 am

Si,

If you want to remain a member of the Forum I would ask that you treat people with courtesy and respect please.

Sydthecat and Victor like this post

Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

PostSubject: Re: What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics?   radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 6:52 am

Whatever you'd like to call yourself whether that be through demand or editing of your profile....

CT member :- https://charlietangodxgroup.forumotion.com/u3462

Could I please remind you of the Charlie Tango rules which can be found here :-

https://charlietangodxgroup.forumotion.com/t2-charlie-tango-forum-rules

I have done my very best to prevent you from alienating yourself from other members of the forum yet unfortunately in a very quick time you have successfully achieved that. 

Moderating this forum for some time now has left me pretty immune to such derogatory behaviour but I will not tolerate such attitudes towards other members of the forum.

I will give you one thing though in that you are 'inclusive' - you treat everyone with the same disrespect.

No further warnings will be given on this occasion due to the quickly accumulated transgressions shown so far.

With as much respect as you have shown to others,

Victor

CT Admin.

Sydthecat, John123, Paddy and Alan Pilot like this post

Back to top Go down
Alan Pilot
Major contributor
Major contributor
Alan Pilot

Call Sign : 163-CT-220...MW7TTA
Times Thanked : 69
QTH or Location : Anglesey North Wales
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT-991A,,Yaesu FTDX-10,,Icom ic-7300,,Anytone AT-D878UV PLUS",,LINCOLN II+.

PostSubject: Re: What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics?   radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 8:19 am

Don't think i can say the word (No you can't Al) on the forum so i won't.
Vic do you mean our Victor.
Your profile is viewable to all and we like to be a friendly bunce so we look for a name and use that more often than a handle.
Remove if you want Victor.

John123, Victor and Alan Pilot like this post

Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

PostSubject: Re: What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics?   radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 9:08 am

THIS TOPIC HAS NOW BEEN LOCKED BY ADMIN.

Fair warning has been given and to prevent any further friction there will be no more discussion here.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Respectfully,

Victor

CT Admin.

John123, 43CT016 and Alan Pilot like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics?   radio - What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are the frequencies used by commercial radio mics?
Page 1 of 1