Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
Keywords
call anytone Calling president Mckinley yaesu list sign coax SS6900 9900 ss6900n antenna lincoln bazooka ALINCO callsign Mobile frequency 6900 Sirio radio ss9900 display power midland
QRZ Database

UK 40 channel FM?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wireless
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
Wireless

Call Sign : 26-CT-4345 / M5WJF
Times Thanked : 10
QTH or Location : Shrewsbury IO82OQ
Equipment Used : Albrecht AE-5890EU / Yaesu FT-847 + SGC-235/Dipole + V2000 + 4m Folded Dipole, Yaesu FT-100D + ATAS-120A, HF Transceiver? + Butternut HF-9V, Yaesu FT-8800R + 2/70 Whip, then Yaesu FT-90 / FT-727 and other stuff

UK 40 channel FM? Empty
PostSubject: UK 40 channel FM?   UK 40 channel FM? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2021 7:47 pm

Ok, was out Target Shooting today in Staffordshire with the Anschultz 1413 using Centre-X, and conditions were cold but bright, and not much wind, I was averaging about 98+/100 per card, which is pretty good for me.

Anyway, conversation with my shooting buddy usually drifts into other stuff, and I mentioned I'd just bought a 5/8ths Vertical for CB, but had yet to invest in a Transceiver, low and behold my buddy has one and was wondering who he could give it to, as he's not operated for donkeys years, and didn't want to chuck it away.

So, looks like I'm going to receive a free UK 27/81 40 channel, sorry don't know what it is yet, as he's forgotten himself, oh well, not the SSB rig I was looking at, but saves me a few pennies.

So that's a result... Laughing

Tristar and hornet01uk like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile

UK 40 channel FM?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum :: Help and Discussion Forums :: Standard Multistandard CB Radio UK/EU/Multinorm-
Jump to: