Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Antenna Required.
Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today Icon_minitimeToday at 5:20 pm by Victor

» First dx in 40 plus years
Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today Icon_minitimeToday at 3:36 pm by Victor

» 10m dxcc ......
Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today Icon_minitimeToday at 1:58 pm by SangueG

» Antenna Advice.....?
Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today Icon_minitimeToday at 1:49 pm by SangueG

» Multimode mobile antenna
Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:36 am by peewee norfolk

» New member call sign request (Issued)
Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 am by Victor

» New call sign request (Issued)
Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 pm by John123

» Call Sign Request (Issued)
Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:37 pm by Jimnic333

» had a change around
Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:22 am by SangueG

Keywords
2022 6900 Baofeng sign frequency 2023 president yaesu lincoln meter software call 9900 callsign display Mobile list Sirio antenna power chart anytone ss9900 Mckinley supply ALINCO
QRZ Database

Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coulls

Call Sign : 9-CT-034
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Toronto.
Equipment Used : Uniden PRO401HH

Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today Empty
PostSubject: Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today   Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2022 3:11 pm

I have the Channel 6 ("Superbowl" channel) on for some background noise while I work today. 

I've put a quick 60 second snippet of video here on YouTube (unlisted, but anyone with the link can see it), so you can see what type of reception I'm getting. As new accounts can't post external links for 7 days, go to YouTube and change the v= in the URL to be this:
v=Y51cGRZJ0rA

For context, when he says about 10 seconds in "What's going on up there in Delaware?", know that Delaware is about 800Km southwest of where I am in Toronto, as the crow flies. That means he is somewhere south of that, probably in Virginia, or one of the Carolinas. 

Not bad for a handheld with a telescopic antenna!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/jasoncoulls
Reaper

Call Sign : 26CT036
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : South Yorkshire
Equipment Used : Radio & antenna

Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today Empty
PostSubject: Superbowl   Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2022 12:00 am

Typical when I'm on holiday 🤣Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today 20220610

glenn dog likes this post

Back to top Go down

Lots of activity on the superbowl channel today
Page 1 of 1