Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» SS9900 V4 Frequency
Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeToday at 7:40 am by 13oots2

» CRT SS6900N V7 - Reprogramming software - Error
Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeToday at 5:39 am by 13oots2

» Newbie call sign Application (Issued)
Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by Leigh Rogers

» 11m Challenge Scores Only
Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:57 pm by Sydthecat

» 11m winter challenge
Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:34 pm by Kaosss

» Sorry to be a pain!
Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:08 pm by Baldrik

» Foundation Exam - PASSED!!!
Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:44 pm by Mick Lake

» Two Antennas and Radio Damage Question
Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:57 am by Alan Pilot

» Sirio 2016
Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:52 am by Alan Pilot

Keywords
ss9900 call sign chart Mckinley Calling power callsign Mobile list Baofeng ALINCO lincoln display anytone Sirio radio SS6900 yaesu 9900 division frequency president 6900 2022 antenna
QRZ Database

Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?

Go down 
+5
glenn dog
Alan Pilot
Razz229
TheReverend
Victor
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 Ham M7VIC
Times Thanked : 253
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Empty
PostSubject: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 10:44 pm

Yeah, that title will go over a lot of heads unless you were a certain age. (Or even an age to remember the repeats!)

Where are all the Charlie Tango members then?

Did we have the flurry of 'lockdown' radio enthusiasts? (Call signs requests went off the charts during lockdown as well as Foundation licence holders!)

I've noticed the extra guitar stock at cash convertors, or what I like to call the 'boulevard of broken dreams'. (I bought my virtually new Yamaha Strat and Marshall amp from there at a fraction of the retail price.) No shortages of flour since everyone gave up baking bread, a certain lack of knitting and also noticed that a lot of the forums and Facebark pages went quiet. A lot of CB's have turned up on the 'bay too now without the over inflated prices.

Did you all give up?

Silly question, you won't be here to answer if you did.

Anyway, for those of you still with us, still posting, still enjoying your radios, I'd like to give you all a very big and heartfelt thanks.

Honestly, Thank you. Smile

Some might say forums are a thing of the past, despite other "social media" outlets being quiet also. I've heard the strange expression of why would you bother with radio when you can simply pick up your 'mobile'.......to talk to some random 'stranger' somewhere on planet Earth with a similar/same interest as you? I think not (Peanut?) and best of luck using that when there's a power outage. Wink  (Oh the lack of QRM with a blackout is pure radio bliss!)

Usually other nonsense mentioned too at these times....no time, poor economy, got bored. Bored? With radio? You certainly didn't explore it much then did you?

Whatever, people come and people go.

It's just great that some of you are still here. Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? 1f44d

If you are still here, give us a shout, a wave, a quick posting, a 'like' whatever.

(If you forgot your login and viewing as a 'guest' than just give us admin a shout and we'll sort you out.)

Anything you like just to let us know that you're OK, doing fine and still 'into' your radio. (Radio - all inclusive, CB, Ham, PMR, you name it.)

I look forward to hearing from you......and I don't want to have to get out the Ouija board and guess.

All the very best,
Victor

Razz229, glenn dog, SangueG, Tonyvic, rekibrepus, Uncle P and DerekF like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
TheReverend
Senior contributor
Senior contributor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3921 / M7GDA
Times Thanked : 6
QTH or Location : Lambourn
Equipment Used : CRT SS9900, CRT ONE N, CRT Electro, UV-5r, B550p, HP-202, Sirio 4000, T2lT, Sharmans X-50, Diamond A430....and many bits of wire.

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2022 11:18 pm

I'm still here Victor!!!!

We've had a mad, mad summer of GCSE and A level exam results, choosing Universities, buying mopeds, choosing apprenticeships, and squeezing in a holiday and, of course, getting married and going on honeymoon, yay!!!!

Best regards

Simon.

Victor, SangueG and Uncle P like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

Call Sign : 26 CT 2290 & 26 CI 2290
Times Thanked : 21
QTH or Location : Kent
Equipment Used : On 11m a Anytone 6666, Solarcon A99 vertical antenna or a Sirio 4000. On PMR a TYT TH-9800, a 1/4 wave GPA, homemade mag mount & sometimes a 8 element beam.

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 6:48 am

A crackle over the radio

"Car 54, Where are you?"

The reply

"Checking out the spooky goings on at The Munsters residents"

👍😆

glenn dog, Victor and Uncle P like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan Pilot
Major contributor
Major contributor
Alan Pilot

Call Sign : 163-CT-220...MW7TTA
Times Thanked : 47
QTH or Location : Anglesey North Wales
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT-991A,,Yaesu FTDX-10,,Icom ic-7300,,Anytone AT-D878UV PLUS",,LINCOLN II+.

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:24 am

And you know what i am up to lol.
Sorted it the coil had got damp and corroded that's living by the sea for you.

Victor and Uncle P like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 7:51 am

Hi Simon,

Good to see you still about and obviously busy with life. I do remember congratulating you on your engagement but not sure if I'd heard about the wedding, in which case I'll rectify that by offering my heartfelt congratulations to you both. Smile

I hope no ones still been putting you off the 2m/70cm scene or maybe you've looked/looking/have some HF gear now?

Either way, really good to hear from you and that you're keeping well.  Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? 1f44d 

All the very best to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Ray,

If we had only your Net reports I'd be happy enough but I've always loved that sense of humour of yours plus you're also such a helpful chap when it comes to ably assisting others.

A very fine and active member of the radio community indeed. Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? 1f44d 

Wasn't Fred Gwynne a great actor amongst other things and I always loved him in The Munsters. My profile pic is both in homage to him and the fact that I'm tall, wide, lumbering, a jolt of electricity keeps me going but have to admit I'm twice as ugly as the monster he portrayed! Very Happy

Always good to hear from you Ray.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Alan,

There's no missing you my friend and I think amongst the most prolific posters here at CT being an active and helpful member.

Glad you got that antenna sorted or at least found the issue and will be able to sort it.

All the best.

What about everyone else? I know we have a lot of 'guest' views and the occasional log-ins from CT members.

Would be great to know that you're still well, so why not pop up and give a quick hello.

Razz229 and Uncle P like this post

Back to top Go down
glenn dog
Major contributor
Major contributor
glenn dog

Call Sign : 56-CT-004
Times Thanked : 11
QTH or Location : Oulu -Finland
Equipment Used : ft-450d-mc kinley - cobra 19dxeu- lincoln+2 - superstar lord - grant 2 - tti hand held- alan42- crt mike cb - zodiac 68 hunting radio hand held- and few PMR 2

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 12:43 pm

https://youtu.be/5zoTLwrm9QE What about the Teddy bear song

Uncle P likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
glenn dog
Major contributor
Major contributor
glenn dog

Equipment Used : ft-450d-mc kinley - cobra 19dxeu- lincoln+2 - superstar lord - grant 2 - tti hand held- alan42- crt mike cb - zodiac 68 hunting radio hand held- and few PMR 2

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 12:45 pm

Car 54 and Teddy bear song, happy days.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 2:37 pm

Hi Glenn,

Good to hear from you on the forum. I see you post on the Facebook page but haven't seen you for a bit here. Hope you're doing OK.

Yep, that old Teddy Bear song, classic tearjerker from way back in the day and oft quoted due to the CB reference.

Well, I'm crippled, my grandkids call me 'Teddy Bear', (usually with Big & Fat tagged onto the front! Makes them giggle anyway), but that's as far as it goes. Not calling "One-Nine for a copy", nor am I particularly lonely, (after eight years of being housebound that goes right out of the window), but more of a checking in with the 'community' of Charlie Tango.

You can't have a community if nowhere is there.

Nice to know that some people still are. Wink

Take care there Glenn and hopefully I'll catch you about.

All the best,
Victor.

glenn dog and Uncle P like this post

Back to top Go down
glenn dog
Major contributor
Major contributor
glenn dog

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 3:28 pm

OK, nice to chat again, been a bit hectic at my end, moving at the end of September, 750km more north, so to the top of Finland, packing the house up, and sought out the radios, wile house hunting i took my Randy 3 hand held, checked what the area was like for radio, wife just rolled her eyes, house agents looked at me in a strange way, was funny.
Been to and from Talin a lot buying few things there, lot cheaper than Finland, glad you are ok and keeping safe and happy, Take care,
Will catch you one day on the radio.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2022 9:24 pm

Hi Glenn,

My apologies but had an unplanned visit from one of my daughters and three granddaughters. Always a joy though. Smile

That sounds like a heck of a trek relocation with the stress of a house move and I wish you all the very best with it. I like the checking for radio activity priorities and only an enthusiast would understand. Wink

Would be good to catch you on air one of these days.

All the best to you and loved ones and again, good to hear from you.

73's
Victor

Back to top Go down
stephen Gunrunner
Major contributor
Major contributor
stephen Gunrunner

Call Sign : 26CT526/MR021/M6XXX.
Times Thanked : 10
QTH or Location : wooler north northumberland or some were near it
Equipment Used : mobile 4000hp base A99 radio base magnum257hp mobile magnum 257 standed power

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 2:21 pm

still here and still got all my cb bought two more and there both stabo 3006e, both good radios one has vox and the other has not, one for the car and one for the base and both 12/24 volt, the car one its fits ito my suzuki and its getting time to pick my new car, and will be the suzuki vitara all grip it goes everywhere got my eyes tested and new glasses for reading short sighted and top notch for driving had lots of great contacts up in the hills

glenn dog, Victor and Uncle P like this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 2:43 pm

Hi Stephen,

Always good to hear from you and great to know that you're doing well, enjoying your radio as well as everything else.

You're always a regular visitor and have a very long membership of CT so I'd like to thank you not just for that but everything you do for other CT members by being involved, helpful suggestions and your other postings.

Always a pleasure to hear from CT members like yourself. Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? 1f44d

73's
Victor

Back to top Go down
SangueG
Major contributor
Major contributor
SangueG

Call Sign : 26-CT-3971 / M7TDV
Times Thanked : 40
QTH or Location : Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Equipment Used : Little radios, home-made antennas

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 3:52 pm

Victor, I'm here and posting, but you know that, so I'll keep this one short ish Laughing

Never watched even a clip from Car 54 before, despite being half American and no spring chicken. Brought up on MASH, a few years later than that one. Will have to look up some clips on the net, never seen it on any TV listing repeats.

Simon, sounds like you've been mega busy. Glad to hear you are ok. Congrats on finally tying the knot. Moped buying time hey... Smile Feels like just yesterday, but a good few years now, when one of my son's bought his first moped. He hadn't passed his CBT at the time of purchase, so my wife drove me to the seller and I rode it back. First time riding any sort of motorcycles for over 20 years, from Melksham back to Cirencester. Max speed of 36mph with juggernauts behind me... it was terrifying. I felt safer when I had a go on a larger bike when he upgraded. I hope yours are just being ridden around town and all riders stay safe!

All, for a few good reasons, I am not an avid social media user. I love forums, use for other activities and hobbies as well as this one. They may seem old hat to some people, but I feel they have their place and will do for a long time. I like the structure, and whilst I may find it difficult to get the results I want sometimes when performing searches, they still beat hands-down many social media platforms for finding info and old posted data. Even if I am not posting I am still reading. I love reading almost anything radio related being it projects, activations, net/sched reports, and just about anything radio related... so thank you in advanced for any further reading material you provide me Smile

I said this would be short ish Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://station-master.online/M7TDV
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 4:52 pm

Hi Neal,

Always good to hear from you and never worry about your CT interactivity as you're amongst the top 20 posters of all time! (Well at least since the forum restarted with forumotion anyway.)

I know, Car 54 was a bit far flung but what came to mind when I wondered where everyone was. Wink

Isn't it great hearing about Simon with his wedding and busy life, it's always a pleasure to hear that people are doing well whether CT members or not.

That's also part of the reason I made this posting to see if we could catch up with CT members and make sure they're well. I know not everyone is overly involved and sometimes any internet activity is seen as 'social media' content especially when we share details of our lives. But CT is a great place to share our common interests of radio and it's always great that it encompasses every radio interest rather than just some 'tribal' singularity.

You're absolutely correct as well regards the content of CT and I love nothing more than reading through members postings about anything radio related whatsoever. It's why I do my very best to interact whether that is a full on reply, a thanks or even simply hitting that 'like' button, much as we all do.

I honestly do thank people like yourself Neal. It's been great seeing you pursuing your radio interests, becoming a licensed Ham and you have made some awesome postings regarding your radio work what with antenna experiments, contacts and the like. Plus I'm still really and absolutely impressed with your performance regards the CT 10m challenge! Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? 1f44d

Thanks again Neal and thanks for your input, it's always appreciated.

All the best,
Victor

SangueG and Uncle P like this post

Back to top Go down
Alan Pilot
Major contributor
Major contributor
Alan Pilot

Equipment Used : Yaesu FT-991A,,Yaesu FTDX-10,,Icom ic-7300,,Anytone AT-D878UV PLUS",,LINCOLN II+.

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2022 5:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5MkCAwupe0&ab_channel=RetroAlexander

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpshooter
Major contributor
Major contributor
Sharpshooter

Call Sign : 163-CT-329
QTH or Location : Flintshire
Equipment Used : CRT SS 9900, Ranger 2950DX, Manor Kestrel, Sirio 4000 antenna, CRT space U, Sirio SU375-480 PL antenna, UV5R's x2,

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2022 8:46 pm

Still about.
Mainly having issues again with the site throwing me out of reply mode constantly.
Very annoying and seems to be related to

some sort of advert/spam

Uncle P likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 8:50 am

Hi Nige,

Always good to see you and know that you've always been an invaluable member since joining offering advice and help, asking for yourself and generally wonderfully interactive on the forum. (Much appreciated BTW.)

There have been some IT issues regards the domain name and forum but the guys on the admin team have worked hard to resolve them all, (some very generously so), and I hope that's us pretty much sorted. Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? 1f44d 

Here's hoping that resolves things for you and I continue to look forward to your adventures with CB, PMR and radio in general.

All the best,
Victor

Uncle P and Sharpshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Sharpshooter
Major contributor
Major contributor
Sharpshooter

Equipment Used : CRT SS 9900, Ranger 2950DX, Manor Kestrel, Sirio 4000 antenna, CRT space U, Sirio SU375-480 PL antenna, UV5R's x2,

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 12:36 pm

Thanks very much Victor.
It is a laborious task to post at the moment.
I have bought more radio equipment.
Two firestick dv,27's, a 80w amp and a midland power mic. Lol.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan Pilot
Major contributor
Major contributor
Alan Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 12:42 pm

I put this in the antenna section but should have put it in here.
Found the above antenna while searching for a solution to the problem i was getting with my UKantenna 10-80 endfed.
Well it looked interesting and had a link to the installation manual.
Victor you know what's coming.
In the manual it has all the details everything you need to know (will link the advert with the manual download).
Well having just bought 2 ferrite's 240-43 and a roll of wire i had hanging around i started to look around for something to wrap the coils on.
Well i found the ideal thing silicone tubes and nearly empty at that.
So i first made the 49:1 unun and put the last of the silicone to good use.
Spent yesterday making the coils and measuring the wires  putting eyelets on and all that.
Had some shopping to do with the station commander Linda this morning so after lunch i sat in the shack pondering shall i put it up will have to take the other one down ?????.
Anyway the long and the short of it i have just finished putting it up and blow me it only works if i could run i would have done 10 laps of the garden but as i struggle to walk i thought i would sit in the shack and write this.
Link to the manual.
http://www.vibroplex.com/contents/en-us/p3512.html

Uncle P likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 3:03 pm

Uncle P likes this post

Back to top Go down
Alan Pilot
Major contributor
Major contributor
Alan Pilot

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2022 3:54 pm

I did say i had put it in there but should have put it in here lol.

Uncle P likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpshooter
Major contributor
Major contributor
Sharpshooter

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 6:23 pm

Testing testing 123.

Hmm still having issues posting.

Seems to be a pop up advert at the bottom of the screen. Most annoying.

Uncle P likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
MikeInCzechRep
Contributor
Contributor
MikeInCzechRep

Call Sign : 329-CT-007 G7SWR
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Prague.
Equipment Used : Stalker 9FDX, York JCB863 ADI AT-200

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2022 8:36 pm

it seems most forums are a but quiet these days, shame as they can be a great resource and community. not been able to play radio for a while, life the universe divorce and living abroad. 

Hoping to get across town to where my old Cb's are stored this weekend I doubt my York JCB 863 will be much use here, but if i convince a friend out of town to set up his ICOM UK CB that will be one contact.

I think I will mostly be on the Stalker as it belive it coveres the FM band used here, that and SSB to play on. Also hoping ill find the antenna for my 2M handy, the only Amature radio I bought after getting licensed (G7SWR btw) not that many ever heard me.  

apologies for any smelling mistakes i have not found the spell check feature yet.

@Sharpshooter if you are getting pop up ads it is porbably worth downlaoding malwarebytes and running a scan, the free trial version will sort it out i think also be careful what browser extentions you allow when installing other free software many add in stuff that messes around like that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpshooter
Major contributor
Major contributor
Sharpshooter

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 2:35 am

I haven't downloaded anything for ages and it's only an issue on this site lately.
But thanks.

Uncle P likes this post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2022 5:38 am

Hi Mike,

I have to agree after taking a look around the internet (I'm usually too busy here at CT) it does appear to have quietened down everywhere. Whether that's because of the flurry of activity during lockdown then the inevitable slow down after I'm unsure. Here's hoping that radio interest picks up as we ramp up the solar cycle.

Great to hear about what you're up to and thank you for your input especially as a new member of CT. It's that sort of thing that keeps such forums alive and active members that make community.

Isn't a G7 the call sign issued during the 90's? Either way it's good to see your radio history and you picking back up the reins again.

Thanks again and look forward to hearing more from you.  Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? 1f44d

Uncle P likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?   Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car 54 Where Are Yooooouuuuu?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum :: Community Hangout :: General Chat-
Jump to: