Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» New member - vintage rigs in use?
I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 6:18 pm by andy pi

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 3:28 pm by John H

» New Callsign Request
I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 2:35 pm by Maxander

» MAAS DP-27 dipole antenna tuning
I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 2:31 pm by FreqFreak

»  baofeng t1 mini handy users uk
I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 1:12 pm by 26CT1074

» Thunderpole Galaxy 5/8 antenna now operational
I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:47 pm by Lynton

» South Coast PMR net report
I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:43 am by Razz229

» CT CALLSIGN APPLICATION (Issued)
I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 7:44 pm by GaryWilson

» New callsing request (Issued)
I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2024 7:38 pm by GaryWilson

Keywords
Sirio Baofeng list frequency 9900 antenna power display callsign president 2023 sign yaesu lincoln call ss9900 anytone Mobile chart ALINCO 2022 Mckinley meter supply 6900 software
QRZ Database

I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)

Go down 
+2
Victor
vireoffshore
6 posters
AuthorMessage
vireoffshore

Call Sign : 26-CT-4331
Times Thanked : 1
QTH or Location : Southampton
Equipment Used : Crt 6900n

I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Empty
PostSubject: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 1:40 am

My name is Keith Ozard at the moment my cb operating is very rust last time on the air was 1981 with Mr Dizzey handle always truck based. When at home the kids would hog the Mike.
I am disabled now so pretty much house bound, been watching utube on cb versus ham radio, a Carlie Tango call sign it would help me to introduce myself and  try out the Q signs. 
My radii is a ctr 6900n 10-11 meter
so my request is for the 11 meter CT call sign. 
I am in Southampton Hampshire and would like to thank the Charlie Tango folk for what you do for us.
Regards Keith

Victor and vireoffshore like this post

Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 7:35 am

Hello Keith and a very warm welcome to Charlie Tango,

I have taken the liberty of entering your details mentioned here into your profile to assist your request for a call sign and prevent any delays. Our Admin responsible for call signs Mr. Gary Wilson will be along in no time to issue you with one.

Charlie Tango does strive to be the 'home' for all things radio related with a mutual respect regardless of radio background or interests. Issuing a call sign to assist someone back on-air is the very least we can do and most of the members here strive to help each other where they can to enable each other.

Like you I am myself housebound through disability and Charlie Tango helped me back on air after a rusty few decades firstly with CB radio and eventually progressing on to becoming a 'Ham'. It has rewarded me with keeping a once busy mind active and I've travelled the air waves from the comfort of my chair no longer hindered by my physical barriers.

Enjoy your radio I wish you every success with it all.

All the best,
Victor
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
vireoffshore

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 8:48 am

Hello Victor, I am so pleased to hear from you with your welcoming words and encouragement . The Carlie Tango group was my dream call sign it has a certain ring to it of history and professionalism. I look forwards to being awarded my call sign and finding out more from the Charlie Tango group.
Regards Keith

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 8:57 am

Well Keith, I think I've awarded the quickest 'Thanks' to a member here ever! Smile

You're more than very welcome my friend and glad to have you aboard. I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) 1f44d 

All my very best to you,
Victor

vireoffshore likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
vireoffshore

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 9:04 am

Victor your petty fast yourself and thanks for your help and your warm welcome.look forwards to seeing or hearing you in the very near future

Regards keith

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
John123
CT Directors
CT Directors
John123

Call Sign : 26CT763
Times Thanked : 148
QTH or Location : Manchester
Equipment Used : Optima, Superstar 360fm, Stalker 9fdx, President Jack

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 10:52 am

Hello and welcome, Keith.

73s John.
Back to top Go down
vireoffshore

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 11:26 am

Hello John, nice of you to contact me I am waiting for my call sign. Where are you based john and what radio have you mine is CTR 6900n they seem to be a very popular choise for newbies I'm happy with it but will be going to buster hill in the spring. Have a good day john regards keith

John123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
John123
CT Directors
CT Directors
John123

Call Sign : 26CT763
Times Thanked : 148
QTH or Location : Manchester
Equipment Used : Optima, Superstar 360fm, Stalker 9fdx, President Jack

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 5:58 pm

You are welcome, Keith.👍

That is a nice radio you have. I am based in the town of Buxton in North Derbyshire.

I have quite a few radios in my collection that I have acquired over the years. The first radio I bought on returning to the hobby was an Anytone 5555, which is similar to your radio. Other modern radios I have are the Yeticom Optima and a Yeasu ft450d.

I also have a penchant for the classics. I have a Lincoln, Jackson, Jack, Superstar 360fm, Cobra 148, Stalker 9fdx and a Uniden 100.

I hope you enjoy the forum and your return to the hobby.👍

Have a great weekend and good dx.

73s John.
Back to top Go down
vireoffshore

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2021 6:10 pm

Hi John nice to hear from you again, and located in a lovely part of the word lucky you. You have an interesting selection of radios. Perhaps I will start a collection. Speak again John regard Keith

John123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 353
QTH or Location : Redcar, North Yorkshire.
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 11:55 am

Hello Keith, welcome to the forum.

I am delighted to allocate you 26-CT-4331 may you have good luck with it.

73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
vireoffshore

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 12:31 pm

Hello Gary thankyou very much i did not expect it so soon, I am very chuffed with it should roll of the toung quite easy. With the Charlie Tango call sign it feels like you belong to something that has meaning thank you Gary regards Keith CT-4331

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
StevieG
Major contributor
Major contributor
StevieG

Call Sign : 26-CT-3239 , Jolly Roger 272, 26-TG-987 , 26-RB-060 , 26-CO-3239
Times Thanked : 120
QTH or Location : SW London
Equipment Used : Icom IC 7610, Stryker sr955hpc, Colt Excalibur SSB, President GrantII JacksonII McKinley EU, CRTSS6900N,CRTSS9900, KPO DX5000 Plus, Cobra 148 GTL-DX MK2, Cobra 2000 GTL, Zetagi B550p, Bremi BRL200, RM KL200P, KL203P, KL703, Sirio 4000, Sirio 3000 Bull, Stryker SR-A10, Antron99 Fire up , Hawkins Thunderbolt SSD58+ , Sirio 827, Heil pro micro headset, KPO NM532-KPO NM452- Astatic 575M6 Astatic D104 Silver Eagle, Delta M2 , UR6QW 8 Band eq, Uniden and AOR scanner

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 6:08 pm

Hi Keith, welcome to the CTDX group 
73s 
Steve.
Back to top Go down
Paddy
CT Directors
CT Directors
Paddy

Call Sign : 26CT2727
Times Thanked : 54
QTH or Location : Stockport
Equipment Used : Icom 7300. Icom 705, Yaesu FTM400XD and a Yaesu FT70.

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2021 7:39 pm

Hi Keith, a very warm welcome to you from me. I was really pleased to get my Charlie Tango Callsign too, I wish you all the look in the world with it.

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
vireoffshore

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2021 11:37 am

Hi Paddy thanks for you message of welcome, yes I'm realy pleased to get it, I have to get the Q signs in my vocabulary. You have a good day and we will speak again. Keith
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)   I would liked a CT call sign (Issued) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would liked a CT call sign (Issued)
Page 1 of 1