Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Request callsign....
Upgrading   old equipment refreshed Icon_minitimeToday at 6:42 pm by 53 Prefect

» Yes, I am still breathing.
Upgrading   old equipment refreshed Icon_minitimeToday at 6:36 pm by 53 Prefect

» 1/2 wav or 5/8 wav
Upgrading   old equipment refreshed Icon_minitimeToday at 6:35 pm by Des Collier

» My New CB Radio YouTube channel.
Upgrading   old equipment refreshed Icon_minitimeToday at 6:31 pm by 53 Prefect

» Call Sign Application
Upgrading   old equipment refreshed Icon_minitimeToday at 4:10 pm by Robert Martin

» Which handheld
Upgrading   old equipment refreshed Icon_minitimeToday at 12:58 pm by GhostRider

» Activity around Portsmouth UK
Upgrading   old equipment refreshed Icon_minitimeToday at 10:48 am by GhostRider

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
Upgrading   old equipment refreshed Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:49 pm by SangueG

» CW sidesweeper, new project
Upgrading   old equipment refreshed Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:13 pm by karelgol

Keywords
anytone callsign chart display Sirio supply ss9900 president 2023 6900 meter yaesu sign frequency 2022 power software list Mobile ALINCO Baofeng 9900 call Mckinley lincoln antenna
QRZ Database

Upgrading old equipment refreshed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savwafare10
Savwafare10

Call Sign : 2-CT-351
Times Thanked : 1
QTH or Location : Greeley / Evans
Equipment Used : Kenwood TS450s TS440s Icom 706MK2 Sigma Venom 5/8 wave with home brew ground radials (8) Drake R 4B- T 4xB (twins) 4el LFA soon to go up in the air/

Upgrading   old equipment refreshed Empty
PostSubject: Upgrading old equipment refreshed   Upgrading   old equipment refreshed Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 12:04 am

Whoo hoo,    I made a mistake, but seems as it migth work out. Bought a KenPro 2000 Rotor and control box. Looking a bit robust for a 4el yagi... I wanted a rotor with a brake. We get gusty winds around here twice a  year (fall into winter, Spring into summer)   145Khm or more at times....  those InnovAntenna beams are pri$$Y on this side of the pond...   4el LFA still in the package tube from InnovAntenna...    Buddy of mine tinkers with ol Hy Gain rotors and willing to learn about the odd balls. In my case the KenPro.  Not quit a Yaesu rotor (yet) but thats what they seemd to turn into.  Now the delima, good rotor, now the antenna needs to be assembled, tuned and put up!!!   love hate,   ready to tune, but out of shape to climb the tower!!!lol    oh well...   time to get my butt in gear, and get to building!!!
Back to top Go down

Upgrading old equipment refreshed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum :: The DX Lounge :: 11m / 27mhz SSB DX Discussion-
Jump to: