Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» EU conditions have started
radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeToday at 3:18 pm by babis3g

» New callsing request
radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeToday at 1:05 pm by Miliko

» SSTV v Contest Stations
radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeToday at 10:59 am by MM0IMC

» hi, I am Indonesia cb ers. my callsign JZ10JEN ..I want have dx callsign..
radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeToday at 7:29 am by iherup888

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeToday at 4:21 am by Sydthecat

» CT Call Sign Request - Accrington
radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 pm by Tarot

» New call sign request (Issued)
radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:13 pm by John123

» Greetings from Fife, New call sign request (Issued)
radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:06 pm by John123

» Intruduction & call sign request (Issued)
radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:05 pm by John123

Keywords
2022 ALINCO frequency 9900 supply ss9900 antenna president anytone meter callsign Baofeng sign display chart call Sirio list 6900 Mckinley power software 2023 lincoln Mobile yaesu
QRZ Database

The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wireless
Major contributor
Major contributor

Times Thanked : 12
QTH or Location : Shrewsbury
Equipment Used : kit

radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Empty
PostSubject: The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM...   radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2022 6:33 pm

Last edited by Wireless on Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:58 am; edited 2 times in total

GaryWilson, glenn dog and Ace like this post

Back to top Go down
Alan Pilot
Major contributor
Major contributor
Alan Pilot

Call Sign : 163-CT-220...MW7TTA
Times Thanked : 69
QTH or Location : Anglesey North Wales
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT-991A,,Yaesu FTDX-10,,Icom ic-7300,,Anytone AT-D878UV PLUS",,LINCOLN II+.

radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM...   radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2022 7:46 am

Glad you got it sorted Wayne.
It pays to do the homework and good old google helps well it helps me.
I find if i can't find what i want one day then the next day look again and bingo i find it in minutes strange but it happens a lot with me.
Linda put's it down to my dyslexia and not reading everything twice the first time round.
She could be right but we will keep that to our selves.

glenn dog, Ace and Wireless like this post

Back to top Go down
chazwozza
Senior contributor
Senior contributor

Times Thanked : 1
QTH or Location : England
Equipment Used : Radios

PostSubject: Re: The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM...   radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 8:26 am

Nice 1

Ace and Wireless like this post

Back to top Go down
Wireless
Major contributor
Major contributor

PostSubject: Re: The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM...   radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 2:55 pm

Last edited by Wireless on Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Ace likes this post

Back to top Go down
Northern Crusader
Major contributor
Major contributor

Call Sign : M0GVZ / 26CT1760
Times Thanked : 35
QTH or Location : IO94SA
Equipment Used : Icom 7300, TS480, President McKinley, Albrecht AE6110, CRT Mike

PostSubject: Re: The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM...   radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2022 4:58 pm

Kenwood UK are no better. They won't talk to you and if you need a Tier 3 dealer to programme your gear there's only two in the country. Fortunately my mate knows one of them which is a good job because the contact info on Kenwood's website is wrong. The guy has told Kenwood UK multiple times and they've not altered it. He came to the conclusion that they're only interested in dealing with people wanting really expensive mobile radios and Nexedge repeaters which he actually runs.

43CT016 and Wireless like this post

Back to top Go down
Wireless
Major contributor
Major contributor

PostSubject: Re: The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM...   radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2022 10:40 am

Last edited by Wireless on Wed Aug 17, 2022 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Ace likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ace

Call Sign : 26-CT-4203 - G0ACE
Times Thanked : 1
QTH or Location : Reading, Berkshire
Equipment Used : Mustang CB81, Tristar747, Belcom LS102

PostSubject: Re: The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM...   radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2022 10:29 pm

Northern Crusader wrote:
Kenwood UK are no better. They won't talk to you and if you need a Tier 3 dealer to programme your gear there's only two in the country. Fortunately my mate knows one of them which is a good job because the contact info on Kenwood's website is wrong. The guy has told Kenwood UK multiple times and they've not altered it. He came to the conclusion that they're only interested in dealing with people wanting really expensive mobile radios and Nexedge repeaters which he actually runs.

Sadly Northern Crusader, you are absolutely right.

A TS990 owner said this week that Kenwood had not replied to him regarding a problem and in desperation wrote to Kenwood USA...

"The US Kenwood amateur support, they replied and told me I have to ask for help from Kenwood Europe. 

So I told them Kenwood Europe does not reply and asked what to do now. I'm wondering how much money you have to spend before Kenwood Europe replies to an email."

When a person spends £6k plus on a rig, and Kenwood fail to reply, it's quite easy to see why their market share is reducing.

Wayne, I'm glad you got your problem sorted and I hope you tell them you solved it yourself and make them aware of how their dealers are pirating Icom's software.

Are  Yaesu any better does anyone know?

Wireless likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM...   radio - The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The utter faff that is the Business Radio Dealer Network, and OFCOM...
Page 1 of 1