Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:45 pm by John H

» 11m conditions
South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:35 pm by SangueG

» Hello everyone
South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 8:17 pm by M0TEC

» Hello Everyone New Here & Looking for a Call Sign
South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:33 pm by stealth 57

» I moved to new city (Actioned)
South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:39 pm by Dutchie19

» Call sign request
South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:18 pm by John123

» RE:TC call sign
South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:12 pm by John123

» South Coast PMR net report
South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:23 am by Razz229

» Callsign request for division 45 (Issued)
South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:53 am by stalker

Keywords
lincoln antenna sign power callsign chart 2022 list ss9900 Baofeng supply Mckinley display 2023 meter Mobile 9900 frequency call ALINCO software anytone 6900 president yaesu Sirio
QRZ Database

South Coast PMR net report

Go down 
+22
Chris CT
DerekF
skyrider
Tonyvic
andyreigatehill43
John Patrick
TheReverend
Sharpshooter
Hooded Claw
Wireless
Nigel_AB
Paddy
Victor
A5H5ATAN1C
Alamo
stephen Gunrunner
morris
Tdmtaffy
Mau5matt
26CT1074
Pacman
Razz229
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

Call Sign : 26 CT 2290 & 26 CI 2290
Times Thanked : 28
QTH or Location : Kent
Equipment Used : On 11m a Anytone 6666, Solarcon A99 vertical antenna or a Sirio 4000. On PMR a CRT Space U, a 1/4 wave GPA, homemade mag mount & sometimes a 8 element beam.

South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2021 9:10 pm

Hello and welcome

Here is my report of the Monday night PMR net held on the 14 June 2021

My location was radio corner Ashdown Forest.
I arrived early to find Mr 187 chatting to Nigel (CamperVan Man), so after joining the chat and establishing that Nigel had biscuits, we got on with setting up the station.
My set up was the Yaesu 817 and a beam atop the ex-military mast.
For those who follow the weather, it was a fine, warm evening with a gentle breeze.

On the way to the forest I heard some commercial FM stations that I don't normally hear when driving, so I had a listen around the 16 channels to see if there was any tropospheric ducting happening and heard the children playing with the various roger beeps and a few other voices on the lower 8.

I then called out before 8 o'clock on 14 and surprised a couple of stations, so realising my mistake at being early, I said I would be back at 8 o'clock and went to talk with Nigel & Mr 187.

20:00 hrs I called out and spoke to Chris (CT1033) and George (TK08) in Tonbridge. A bit later Nigel heard a QSK and invited Boris (AMC1966) in Bexhill, to join the group who said that earlier in the day, the French or 14 division could be heard on the South coast.
Then a voice from the past called in, Graham (OM001) from Burgess Hill Smile and while he was chatting 2 French stations came on to the channel and started to chat causing a bit of interference, a quick explaination of what was going on and a polite request they QSY with a "thank you" and they were gone. After a couple of overs between Graham and Nigel, Rick (WR37) from Eastbourne called in and said hello, followed my Martin H (FB228 I think) from Hellingly. As the conversation was passed around, Neil (CT2207) from Crowborough join in, which gave me a chance to make a coffee and enjoy a couple of Nigels biscuits Very Happy .
Ray (CT3466) called and made contact with George using a upside down beam! andd was past around the group.
At 22.00hrs or there abouts the net started to wind down and by 23:00hrs it was over.

As always, thank you to Mr 187 for allowing me to share his mast while he is working a inverted V on 20m and thank you to all who called in and joined in.

Sorry to the couple of QSK's who we heard calling, but didn't hear us when we answered back.

Topics of conversation ranged from my early arrival, Graham (OM001), Nigels 2Kw PMR station, Solar panels, diodes & resistors, congratulating Ray on his news and the upside down beam, biscuits and the "care home bug"

That about sums it it, so ta ta for now

Ray
26CT2290 & 26CI2290

morris likes this post

Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

Equipment Used : On 11m a Anytone 6666, Solarcon A99 vertical antenna or a Sirio 4000. On PMR a CRT Space U, a 1/4 wave GPA, homemade mag mount & sometimes a 8 element beam.

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 12:04 am

Hello all & welcome.

Here is my short report for the PMR net held on on Monday 21-06-2012.

I arrived late at radio corner Ashdown Forest to find Mr 187 busy on the radio.
A quick hello and I was set up and ready to call in to channel 14.

I called in and got welcomed by Steve (KP441), who was moblie and Steve T (CT2027).
Being mobile, I spoke to Steve (KP441) first, who mentioned he had been talking to Graham (OM001). Being mobile, it wasn't long before I lost him in the wilds of West Sussex.
I went back to Steve T (CT2072) and then across to Bill, both in Tonbridge, and chatted to them. They went Qrt leaving me free to call out for more contacts. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . A coffee and sometime later, I went down to channel 12 and chatted to Boris (AMC1966) and Dave (MD26) before heading back to channel 14.

At about 22:30 Mr 187 asked how things were going on the net, I replied quiet so we made an executive decision to pack up and head home.

That concludes my report. As alsways thank you to Mr 187 for the use of his mast & beam.

Ta Ta For Now

Ray
26CI2290 & 26CT2290
Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2021 11:48 pm

Hello

Welcome to my report for the Monday night PMR net held on 28th of June 2021

My location was Ashdown Forest (JO-01-bb-14-go), East Sussex.
The weather was, rain South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 2614 , thunder & lightning South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 26a1

With the weather the way it was, I was surprised to find Mr 187 set up and on the air.
Pulling up along side him, we both got wet talking to each other through open windows and with the sound of thunder in the distance made the decision to pull down the mast & beam.
As we finished, i made comment about how funny it would be if the rain stopped and the clouds cleared.
With no beam, I connected my TYT TH900D to my trusty £1 converted taxi mag mount and called out on channel 14.
I was answered by Steve T (CT2072) who was up in the mist on Wrothan Hill, then went across to George (TK08)in Tonbridge and Dick in Hadlow.
A quick blast of the horn to get Mr 187's attention, followed by me pointing to the sky, had him shaking his head at me.
YES the rain had stopped and the clouds had cleared South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f600 .
With the chat being passed around the group, I annouced that we, in radio corner (the name of our spot on the forest) had now grown with the arrival of Nigel (CamperVan Man South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f690 ), who open up his side door and wave bicuits South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f36a  at Mr 187 and myself.
Nigel got himself set up and joined with chat and was then follwed by Graham (OM001) from Burgess Hill and Steve (KP441) on Ditchling Beacon, Steve (KP441) was also in the mist.
The last station to call in was Ray (CT3466) near Lingfield.
As the time approached 22:00 people started to close down there stations and by 22:30 the net was over.

Areas covered were Kent, Surrey, East & West Sussex

Topics of conversation ranged from the lack of LPG in garages, Nigel and his biscuits South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f36a , Heliograph mirrors, the foxy South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f43a  shoe thief of Ashdown Forest and the weather.

Thanks to Mr 187 for having his mast set up in the thunder & lightning ready for me to use but didn't, Nigel for his biscuits South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f36a  and to all who called in South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f44f .

That about sums things up. Sorry if I have missed anything

TTFN 73
Ray
CI2290 & CT2290

Last edited by Razz229 on Thu Jul 01, 2021 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add more Emojis)

THE RIZLA likes this post

Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2021 11:09 pm

Hi all and welcome

Here is my report of the PMR net held on 5th of July 2021

My location was radio corner Ashdown Forest, East Sussex.
The set up was a Yaesu 817 and the £1 mag mount.
WX report rain and more rain.

Just before 8 I had a listen and heard nothing, just the sound of silence.
Gulp!
Was anybody out for the net tonight I wondered?
I called out and was answered.
So here is the list of stations that were on.

George--TK08--Tonbridge
Steve--KP441-- M23 Mobile (1st location)
Chris--CT1033--Tonbridge
Paul M--Vigo Village
Dick--Hadlow
Steve T--CT2027--Wrotham Hill
Graham--OM001--Burgess Hill
Steve--KP441--Ditchling Beacon
And myself Ray--CI2290--Ashdown Forest.

Areas covered were East & West Sussex and Kent.

Topics of conversations for the night ranged from old time actors, the likes of Tommy Steele, Melvin Hayes, Leslie Philips etc. The pro's & con's of using the 817 on PMR, the wereabouts of Nigel (CamperVan Man), push bikes, folding bikes, tandams and the Tour de France, the weather, Hospitals, medical couriers and blood testing labs and driving along the A303 passing Stongehenge.

That concludes my report, thank you for reading

TTFN
Ray
CI2290 or CT2290

THE RIZLA and glenn dog like this post

Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2021 11:44 pm

Hello all

Yes it's that time again. . . . .

Here is my report of the PMR net held on Monday night, 12th July 2021.

My location was radio corner, Ashdown Forest in the county of East Sussex
Equipment used was the TYT TH9000D and Mr 187's beam up on the Rascal mast.
The weather, not surprisingly, was wet as there was drizzle in the air.

I drove into radio corner at about 19.15 to find a busy car park, there was a couple of cars and big van as well as Mr 187 and his mast. I drove towards 187, got out of my van to say hello and we watched as the other vehicles started there engines and left.
Had i scared them away we wondered scratch 
After coffee and a chat it was time to call in to the net. I took a deep breath and said "hello"

George (TK08) answered first and very quick, the rest of the group announced that I was now in the big red leather chair. So with my new authority I went round group, first to Neil (CT2207) then to Paul M & Steve T (CT2072). After a quick chat is then across to Chris (CT1033) and then Dick.

Then a dark menacing vehicle entered the car park. It moved slowly round like a shark after is prey.

It stopped.

Mr 187 and I looked at each other.

Then out of the side door came a hand waving biscuits!
It was Nigel (CamperVan Man) Very Happy

Nigel got himself set up and joined the group and he was then followed by Graham (OM001), Ray (CT3466) and then near the end of the night Boris (AMC1066).

Special mention to Mike (1074) for persevering and trying to contact us and to Richard (CT940), hope your feeling better soon.

Areas covered were Bexhill, Crowhurst, Burgess Hill, Hadlow, Tonbridge, Wrotham Hill and Crowborough in the counties of East & West Sussex, Surrey and Kent

Topics of conversation ranged from OO, N and T gauge model railways, Kayaking, Nigel and his fresh wild mushrooms, businesses using PMR and getting upset when you use THERE frequency, Yorkie bars and diodes got a mention too!

If you ever find yourself around Bexhill, Eastbourne or Tunbridge Wells give a call out on channel 14 as you never know might be listening.

Thank you to all who called in, sorry to those who we missed, please do try again another time.

TA TA FOR NOW and 73
Ray
CT2290 & CI2290

PS

When Mr 187 and I finished and left to head home, it was foggy and visability was down to 30 yards. Will there be any clear summer nights before Autumn. .
Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2021 10:18 pm

Hello all

Welcome to another episode of "Ray reviews the Monday night PMR net"

My location was, radio corner, Ashdown Forest, East sussex
Equipment for the night was the TYT TH9000D and Mr 187's beam a top the 12m military mast.
WX report, a still clear night, an amazing moon set and plenty of satellites.
Visitors to radio corner, the normal cars & vans, a Caterham 7 in the Gulf Oil colours of Blue & Orange, a Ferrari F40 and a low flying Chinook helicopter.

Due to a late finish at work, I arrived just before 20:00 hrs and found Mr 187 in his vehicle drinking coffee. We shared the normal pleasantries and then got about setting up the mast and antennas.

I got on the air at about 20:20 hrs and was given the, still warm, big leather chair.

Now to the stations that took part in the net.

1) Steve T--CT2072--Wrotham Hill--Kent
2) Chris--CT1033--Tonbridge--Kent
3) Graham--OM001--Burgess Hill--West Sussex
4) George--TK08--Tonbridge--Kent
5) Mike CT1074--Devils Dyke--West Sussex
6) Brian--CT2908--Hindhead--Hampshire--Working a handy
7) Steve R--Bluebell Hill--Kent
8 ) Jason--CM01--Shooters Hill-SE London--Surprised and happy about the contact made with Mike CT1074
9) Paul M--Vigo Village--Kent
10) Micheal--TM3006--Crawley--West Sussex
11) Sam--LT69--Northolt--Middlesex
12) Ray--CT3466--Crowhurst--Surrey
13) Edmund--Worthing Beech--West Sussex--Working a handy
14) And me Ray--CI2290--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex

Some topics of conversation, my lateness, Nigel going AWOL, has anybody heard the french today, repeaters on PMR and PMR featured in the new (August) edition of Radio User magazine.

Feel free to comment, like, dislike, what ever

That I think, is it for this weeks episode.
Tune in next week to find out what happened to Nigel and more

TA TA FOR NOW
Ray
26CI2290

26CT1074 and morris like this post

Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2021 11:31 pm

Hello and welcome

Here is another episode of "Ray reviews the South Coast PMR net", held on Monday 26th July 2021.

Now to set the scene
My location for the night was radio corner, Ashdown Forest in the county of East Sussex.
Equipment was the TYT TH9000D, the £1 mag mount powered by a 12v car battery.
Weather was cloudy, windy and dry. At the end of the night I drove home in the fog.

Before calling out on channel 14, I had a flick around the 16 channels, all was quiet except channel 14 and channel 2, and channel 2 sounded like 19 UKFM or even T5 affraid, the kids were on keying over each other, say hello, hello, hello, hello and keying dekeying to activate the roger beeps over and over again.

Now back to the net.
Chris (CT1033) and Dick were chatting about lightning and the damage it can do to radios
when I called in. After the normal hello's, how are you's and the observations about the difference in my audio and signal strenegth when I'm on the beam, Richard (CT940) called in followed by Nick (CT456). Those that could hear each other were passed around as i drank my first coffee and listened for the next QSK.
Graham (OM001) then joined us, as did Mike (CT1074) and Nick (CT4026).
So started another round of pass rounds, while this was going on, Sam (LT69) called and was worked by Richard (CT940). Mike (CT1074) was joined by Michael (TM3006) who called in using a 5 watt handy, then a voice from the passed came out of the noise, it was Darren (CT1552) or the Ckicken Goujon station Very Happy. Chris (CT1033) called out for George (TK08) who answered back and joined the group.
Things started to wind down from 10 o'clock but that didn't stop more stations from calling, Steve T (CT2072) who was mobilr and Paul (PIP57) who was worked by Mke (CT1074).

Now for the list of locations & counties. . . . .

Tonbridge--Kent
Hadlow--Kent
Riegate Hill--Surrey
East Grinstead--West Sussex
Burgess Hill--West Sussex
Devils Dyke--West Sussex
Northolt--Middlesex
Uckfield--East Sussex
Bracknell--Berkshire

Before i finish. Here are some of the topics of conversation.
Films, like Kelly's Hero's, Battle of the Bulge, comedies like Airplane, 1941 and Lemon Popsicle, the Rocky films, the first Alien and the first Blues Brothers films, plus the stars in them and the most rememberable scenes IE the over, under & done setech from Airplane. Nigel still being AWOL, the Covid 19 APP and the Olympics.

That concludes this weeks episode.
Thank you to all who called and please feel free to leave a comment.
Tune in next week to (maybe) find out where Nigel has been?

TTFN

Ray
26CT2290

26CT1074 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2021 11:02 pm

Hello all

Welcome to another episode of "Ray reviews the South Coast PMR net"
The net was held on Monday 2nd of August 2021 on channel 14.

My location was radio corner, Ashdown Forest, East Sussex (JO-01-bb)
Radio in use, my TYT TH900D and the £1 mag mount.
WX report in 3 words cloudy, breezy & chilly.

When i drove into radio corner, i was meet by the happy wanderer Nigel (CamperVan Man) who was in QSO with Chris (CT1033) over in Tonbridge. I called out "hello" from my van and Chris said that my audio was better than the previous week!
I parked up, set up and then join in with the conversation.
We were then joined by Paul M on Wrotham Hill while he was waiting for "The listening station" Steve (CT2072). Graham (OM001) called in from Burgess Hill and had a chat with Nigel and I. Steve (CT2072) then arrived, joining Paul M on the hill.
Ray (CT3466) called in and did some experiments between the stations with his beam.
Mr 187 then drove in and joined the group and there was some handy to handy contacts.
Last to call in was Steve R near Cuxton.
Around 22:00 hrs the net came to an end as people drifted off to do there plans for Tuesday.

Counties covered were Kent, Surrey, East & West Sussex.

Topics of conversation ranged from Motorbikes with sidecars, antennas for PMR, batteries, the new Yaesu handy that is taking on the UV5R style of radios and old push bikes like the Chopper, the first BMX's and Grifters.

That concludes this weeks episode.
Tune in next week for more of the same

TTFN

Ray
26CT2290

PS Have a look at the August issue of Radio User magazine. There is a bit about PMR thanks to a CT842 (I think)
Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2021 10:29 pm

Hello all

Welcome to another episode of "Ray reviews the South Coast PMR net"
The net was held on Monday 9th of August 2021 on channel 14 or frequency 446.16875

Radio in use, my TYT TH900D and Mr 187's mast and beam.
Weather report windy, cloudy but with the occasional break in the cloud.

I turned on and tuned in to hear Steve T (CT2072) and Chris (CT1033), both in Tonbridge, chatting away.
I QSKed and joined.
We then had Graham (GM593) call in from Cliffe Woods followed by Graham (OM001) from Burgess Hill, which caused some confusion when one Graham was called and the other one answered lol! .
Then it was time for the first suprise of the night, Jay (LT446) from Southend called in.
Then a dark coloured vehilce pulled in to radio corner and we were joined by Richard (CT940) and Pru (DS01). Richard joined the chat.
While various stations were passed round the group, Ray (CT3466) called with a very strong signal and we found out that he was somewhere on Ashdown Forest. So directions were passed to Ray and he started to make his way to radio corner, Richard & Pru went out to meet him and escort him in.
Steve (KP441) called in while mobile and then joined from atop Ditchling Beacon.
Then the second surprise of the night Adam (TE032) called in from near Southend.
Also heard calling in was Paul (PIP57) from Bracknell, we did try getting back to you but we just couldn't make Crying or Very sad

The net came to an end at about 22:00hrs or 10 o'clock if your not a 24 hour person.

Counties covered on the night. . . . . . .
East & West Sussex, Kent and Essex

Dougie Fresh, we did during the night point the beam your way and call you.

Topics of conversation, George & Nigel going AWOL, the building of antennas for 446mhz and some other stuff which has escaped me scratch

That (i think) concludes this weeks episode.

TTFN

Ray
26CT2290

morris likes this post

Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 2:54 am

Hello all and welcome

Here is yet another episode of "Ray reviews the South Coast PMR net"
The net was held on Monday 16th of August 2021 on channel 14 or frequency 446.16875

Radio in use, my TYT TH900D and Mr 187's mast and beam.

Due to problems at work, I arrived late to radio corner and found, Ray CT3466 & his XYL, Nigel CVM and the fore mentioned Mr 187. After a quick round of hellos, I plug in and turn on.

Nigel CVM was chatting to Steve T CT2072 "The Listening Station" near Brands Hatch, Chris CT1033 & George TK08 in Tonbridge and Pete CT3855 on the Isle of Grain.
I called in and within moments I was in the chair.
So doing the chair person thing, I went round the group taking names.
Boris AMC1966 called in and with him was Dave MD26 both who are in the Bexhill on Sea area and Jon CT331 in Rye. They sadly couldn't hear anybody else, so QSYed down to channel 12.
Granham OM001 called in from Burgess Hill an had a chat with both Nigel & the other Ray on Ashdown Forest and could hear George from Tonbridge, but couldn't get back to him.

Then Steve CT2072 suprised us all by driving over to Ashdown Forest and joining us in radio corner.

Jason CM01 called in from Shooters Hill Southeast London, on his handy, and made contact with Pete CT3855 and Steve R near Cuxton. Steve KP441 from Henfield checked in as did Richard CT940 from Riegate Hill.
The last caller in was Graham GM595 from Cliff Wood.
During the net, Paul PIP57 from Bracknell was heard calling.

Counties covered on the night were East & West Sussex, Surrey and Kent

Some topics of conversation were, Chris and his soldering, relays in cars clicking when transmitting on SSB, a quick mention of a resistor by Nigel, how PMR can be effected by your location, Nigel and what biscuits he had and a subject that our very own Victor would have enjoyed, making a beam antenna using a tape measure

TTFN

Ray

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2021 5:55 am

Glad to hear you all had another great net there Ray. South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f44d 

Tape measure beam antennas - sounds right up my street! Smile

Well done to all of you down there enjoying the fun that is radio in all its forms.

All the best,
Victor

Razz229 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2021 2:28 pm

Victor wrote:
Glad to hear you all had another great net there Ray. South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f44d 

Tape measure beam antennas - sounds right up my street! Smile

Well done to all of you down there enjoying the fun that is radio in all its forms.

All the best,
Victor

Cheers Victor, we do like to have fun on a Monday night

Some years ago when the Eastbourne weekly FM net was on, Fred CT2018 also liked to build antennas, he built for CB, an inverted v antenna using 2 tape measures cut to 102", handy they come with the meaurements attached  South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f600

Ray

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2021 12:47 am

Hello all and welcome

Here is yet another episode of "Ray reviews the South Coast PMR net"
or
"Wheres Dick from Hadlow?"  South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f600
The net was held on Monday 23th of August 2021 on channel 14 or frequency 446.16875

My location was radio corner, Ashdown Forest, East Sussex (JO-01-bb) or if you use What3words comedians.dean.enacted
Radio in use, my TYT TH900D and the £1 mag mount.
The weather was cloudy and chilly

I pulled into radio corner about 15 minutes before the net started, to find Nigel (CVM) already set up and chatting away. I stopped and said "hello" and then moved to my normal spot.
While connecting the radio to the mag mount and the battery, Ray (CT3466) pulled in and parked up in a spot, that last week, worked well for him.

I listened for a few minutes, then called in and spoke to Chris (CT1033) in Tonbridge, Paul M up on Wrotham Hill and Steve T (CT2072) in Tonbridge. Then it was the turn of Dick in Hadlow and George (TK08) in Tonbridge. Then Nigel and (the other) Ray took turns to chat with the group.

Graham (OM001) from Burgess Hill called in and chatted with Nigel, Ray and myself.

Darren (CT2146) was heard calling in, but even Nigel and his beam couldn't make the trip back  South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f626
The chat continued and then the last station to call in was Steve (KP441)

At just after 22:00 hrs or 10 o'clock the net came to an end

Counties covered on the night were East & West Sussex and Kent

Some topics of conversation were, me forgetting to add Dick from Hadlow in last weeks net report, the passsing of Don Everly of the Everly Brothers and Brian Travers from UB40, the moon rise, night vision goggles, a UFO sighting or was it a planet or star? Chocolate bars, can anybody remember the Cabana bar, blue wrapper Mars bars and green wrapper Boost bars?

Thank you to all who called and please feel free to leave a comment (about the chocolate bars)

TTFN

Ray
Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2021 11:51 pm

Hello all and welcome

Here is another episode of "Ray reviews the South Coast PMR net"
or
"Will anybody be out on Bank holiday Monday?"  South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f600
The net was held on Monday 30th of August 2021 on channel 14 or frequency 446.16875

My location was radio corner, Ashdown Forest, East Sussex (JO-01-bb) or if you use What3words comedians.dean.enacted
Radio in use, my Baofeng UV5R and then the TYT TH900D and the £1 mag mount.

I was late heading to Ashdown Forest, so I called out on the Baofeng to let people know and got reports back of "no audio just a roger beep" South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f626 

I arrived late and found that Ray (CT3466) had stepped up and taken the position of being in the chair!
I got set up and Ray (CT3466) was more than happy to hand over the chair.
So with pen and paper ready, I called round the group.
A quick chat and an exchange of pleasentries with George (TK08) and Chris (CT1033) in Tonbridge and I was told that Steve (KP441) was on earlier and had called in from Steyning (sorry I missed you Steve). Then it was over to another Steve, this was Steve R over in Stroud for a catch up.
Nigel (CamperVan Man) pulled into the car park
After talking to the East, it was time to move to the West and chat to Darren (CT2146) near Petersfield, Nigel was passed round the group and then it was over to Dick in Hadlow.
The net finished about 10.30pm or 22.30hrs.

Counties covered were Kent, Hampshire, East & West Sussex

Not so many on, but it was the Bank Holiday.

Some of the topics of conversation, what biscuits are the best for dunking?, should the humble DV27 be put in the "Hall of Fame" for antennas?, hilltop heights, my bad luck with radios South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f626 and which is best for PMR, a 2m/70cm antenna or a built for PMR antenna.

Thank you to all who called and please feel free to leave a comment

TTFN

Ray

PS
If you have got this far, you are invited to join us next week, to celebrate the 6th year of the (Monday night) South Coast PMR net

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2021 6:36 am

Always great reading your net reports there Ray and well done to all for having fun on a Bank Holiday too. South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f44d 

The DV27 definitely deserves a place in the antenna half of fame for being such a ubiquitous and memorable piece of equipment that started many on their radio interest path! (That and the humble biscuit tin. Wink)

Also a very big congratulations to you all for your upcoming six year anniversary!

I hope that all those equipped with PMR and in range do their very best to join in.

All the best,
Victor

Razz229 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2021 7:43 pm

Victor wrote:
Always great reading your net reports there Ray and well done to all for having fun on a Bank Holiday too. South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f44d 

The DV27 definitely deserves a place in the antenna half of fame for being such a ubiquitous and memorable piece of equipment that started many on their radio interest path! (That and the humble biscuit tin. Wink)

Also a very big congratulations to you all for your upcoming six year anniversary!

I hope that all those equipped with PMR and in range do their very best to join in.

All the best,
Victor

Thank you Victor.

I try and make the PMR review more interesting that just a list of names, handle/callsigns and QTH's

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2021 1:42 am

Hello and welcome

First off, a big thank you to all who called in on the nets 6th annirversary
and

my apologies to those stations that missed out on the DX contacts.

Now for another episode of "Ray reviews the South Coast PMR net"
or
"It's my birthday, where's the jelly & Ice cream!"  South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f600 

The net was held on Monday 6th of September 2021

The location, radio corner, Ashdown Forest, East Sussex or if you use What3words comedians.dean.enacted or JO-bb-01

At the start of the net, I went back to channel 8 and back to my 19 year old Motorola Talkabout T5522 half watt handy.
Not expecting much from the old handy I put a call out and made contact with the following stations. Mike(CT1074) on Devils Dyke, George (TK08) Steve T (CT2072) in Tonbridge, Steve (KP441) in Haywards Heath, Dick in Hadlow and Richard (CT940) on Reigate Hill.

After that bit of nostalgia, out came the TYT TH9000D and the 8 element beam.
I called out as the net had started and here is the list of stations that called in and were heard and worked by the net.

TK08--George--Tonbridge--Kent
CT940--Richard--Riegate Hill--Surrey
TG25--Kieth--Canvey Island--Essex
Brian--Basildon--Essex
CT3855--Pete--Allhallows--Kent
Dick--Hadlow Hustler--Hadlow--Kent
KP441--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex
CamperVan Man--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex
CT1074--Mike--Devil Dyke--West Sussex
CT2146--Darren--Near Petersfield--Hampshire
CT2072--Steve T--Tonbridge--Kent
Paul M--Near Brands Hatch--Kent
MD26--Dave--Bexhill--East Sussex
CT2344--Boris--Bexhill--East Sussex
CT3466--Ray--crowhurst--Surrey
Steve R--Frindsbury--Kent
PIP57--Paul--Bracknell--Berkshire (worked by Mike CT1074)
Jay--Southend--Essex
TE032--Adam--Southead--Essex
Mark--Norfolk (worked by Jay)
TM3006--Michael--M23 mobile--West Sussex
Chris--Hadleigh--Essex (worked by Jay)
Mac--Chislehurst--Kent or Southeast London?
Alan--Hockley--Essex (worked by Jay)
And myself CT2290--Ray--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex

A busy night with some amazing contacts due to the lift conditions 
Darren CT2146 near Petersfield making a quick contact with Michael TM3006 mobile on the M23 and the guys from Essex calling in.

That's it for this weeks episode.
Tune in next week for more, or less, of the same

TTFN

Ray

PS
Here is the 1st ever report of the net posted by Stavo CT1023

Sep 08, 2015

Started a 446 net last night (which will be on every monday 8pm till late ch8 446.093 for the moment) a total of 14 operators logged in from around the area some good contacts hastings, eastbourne, crowborough, polegate, rye, and burgess hill, great fun was had by all! once again good efforts made by portable stations on the south downs and inland (most notably ray at ashdown forrest) a very well done lads! i must admit the low noise level away from that pla smp's wifi most base stations like me suffer from on hf etc was very most welcome! cheers stav (andy)

Last edited by Razz229 on Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 1st ever net report added)
Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2021 1:44 pm

Hello all and welcome

18 stations in 120 minutes means quick contacts and lots of listening
To all the stations that called in and the patience showed.
Thank you

Now it's time for another episode of "Ray reviews the South Coast PMR net"

The net was held on Monday 13th of September 2021 on channel 14 or frequency 446.16875

My location was radio corner, Ashdown Forest, East Sussex (JO-01-bb) or if you use What3words "comedians.dean.enacted"
Radio in use was the TYT TH900D and my 8 element PMR beam.

After a quick chat with Nigel (CVM), I called out on channel 14 and the net was off and running.
Now for the List of stations heard and worked by the net.

CT3855--Pete--Hoo Peninsula--Kent
TG25--Keith--canvey Island--Essex
CT2072--Steve T--Wrotham hill--Kent
KP441--Steve--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex
CamperVan Man--Nigel--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex
JS07--James--Wrotham Hill--Kent
TE16--Stuart--Great Wakering--Essex
Hadlow Hustler--Dick--Hadlow--Kent
CT3466--Ray--Crowhurst--Surrey
        Paul M--Wrotham hill--Kent
TE032--Adam--Southend--Essex
CT1829--Dean--Edenbridge--Kent (nice to hear you back on PMR South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f600 )
LT446--Jay--Southend--Essex
        Chris--Hadleigh--Essex (worked by Jay LT446)
TE02--Frank--Shoeburyness--Essex
TK08--George--Tonbridge--Kent
TM204--John--Longfield--Kent (worked by James JS07)
And myself CT2290--Ray--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex (keeper of the log)

Another busy night.
Well done to James (JS07), he tried many different positions on Wrothan Hill
and did find the sweet spot to make contact with Steve (KP441) on Ditchling Beacon.

Topics of conversation this week, SSTV on PMR, how your location changes the transmit and recieve and biscuits

That's it for this weeks episode.
Tune in next week for more, or less, of the same

TTFN

Ray

Last edited by Razz229 on Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:00 am

ZZZTSouth Coast PMR net report - Page 4 26a1  affraid                                                 Buzz
                             CRACKLE                                           POPSouth Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f4a5 

Out with the tools South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f527South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f529South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f528  

And yes I'm back.

After years of good service, my ZX Spectrum powered Pet commodore gave up!
So I've upgraded to a big black box that takes floppy disks. Which I've been told
load faster than cassette tapes!

Hello all and welcome to a very very very late report for the PMR net held on the 20th of September 2021

My location, as always, was radio corner, Ashdown Forest, East Sussex and my working conditions were the TYT TH9000D and my 8 element beam.

Here a is the list of stations that called in

KP 441--Steve--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex
CT 1033--Chris--Tonbridge--Kent
CT 3466--Ray (C5)--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex
TK 08--George--Tonbridge--Kent
OM 001--Graham--Burgess Hill--East Sussex
CT 1829--Dean--Ide Hill--Kent
CT 2072--Steve T--Wrotham Hill--Kent
------Paul M--Vigo Village--Kent
CT 940--Richard--Reigate Hill--Surrey
------Kevin--Sittingbourne--Kent
TE 032--Adam--Southend on Sea--Essex
------Brian--Basildon--Essex
TE 16--Stuart--Great Wakering--Essex
Hadlow Hustler--Hadlow--Kent
And me, CT 2290--Ray--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex

That's it until the next one

Cheers

Ray 
(keeper of the log as I have the pen and paper)

Last edited by Razz229 on Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correction of the log)

morris and Victor like this post

Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:28 am

Hello and welcome to another episode of 

"the Monday Night PMR net"

which was held on the 27-09-2021

Your host was me or Ray CT2290

My location was Radio corner, Ashdown Forest, East Sussex
The set up was a TYT TH9000D and my 8 element beam.

Now for the list of stations on the net

CT2072--Steve T (the listening station)--Wrotham Hill--Kent
CamperVan Man--Nigel--Eridge--Kent
CT1033--Chris--Tonbridge--Kent
TE16--Stuart--Great Wakering--Essex
OM001--Graham--Burgess Hill--West Sussex
TM64--Glen--Maidstone--Kent
KP441--Steve--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex
??????--Ian--Beachy Head--East Sussex
A keyer who tried and failed  South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f636 
And me CT2290--Ray--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex

Topics of conversation varied from the panic buying of fuel, boil in the bag camping food, classic mobile phones (anybody remember the Motorola Razor?) and smoke signals!

That's it for this weeks episode
Tune in next time for more of the same

73 and TTFN

Ray

Last edited by Razz229 on Tue Oct 26, 2021 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:03 am

Welcome to another episode of 
"Ray reviews the South Coast PMR net"
or
"12 meters in the air with lightning about, ARE YOU MAD affraid ?"

The net was held on the 4th of October in the year 2021

My location was Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest, East Sussex
The set up was the TYT TH9000D and Mr 187's 8 element beam.
The weather was wet with lightning South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 26a1  and thunder around.

Now for the all important list of stations heard and worked by the net

KP 441--Steve--Ditchling Beacon--East Sussex
CT 3466--Ray C5--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex
OM 001--Graham--West Sussex
AMC 1966--Boris--Bexhill on Sea--East Sussex
CT 1829--Dean--Ide Hill--Kent
CT 1023--Andy--Eastbourne--East Sussex South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f600 
MD 26--Dave--Bexhill on Sea--East Sussex
CM 01--Jason--Shooters Hill--South East London
??????--Paul M--Vigo village--Kent
PIP 57--Paul--Bracknell--Berkshire
CT 4532--Dave--Seaford--East Sussex
and me. CT 2290--Ray--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex

That, I think, concludes the list of stations that was worked by the group.

Some of the topics of conversation were.
The lightning, the World War 2 tunnels of Tunbridge Wells, Andy CT 1023 calling in (the man who started the net way back then in the past), the rotator failing and the cough that is going round.

That's it for this episode
Tune in next time for more

TTFN
Ray
CT 2290

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:08 pm

Hello all and welcome

Here is another episode of the South Coast PMR net
or
"should you take the RED South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f534 pill or the BLUE South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f535 pill?"

The net was held on Monday 11th of October 2021
My location was Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest, East Sussex (JO-bb-01)
Equipment for the night, TYT TH9000D and my 8 element beam.
For those that like to know what the weather was like. It was a clear night, mist in the valleys and the Moon was in it's first quarter South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f312.

Now for the important list of stations heard and worked by the net.

C V M--Nigel--Ashdown Forest, East Sussex
CT 4281--Dick--Hadlow--Kent--Show off his new, shiny CARLIE TANGO callsign South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f44d  South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f44f  
CT 3466--Ray--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex
CT 2072--Steve T--Wrotham Hill--Kent
OM 001--Graham--Burgess Hill--West Sussex
TE 032--Adam--Southend--Essex
??????--Kevin--Sittingbourne--Kent
And me CT 2290--Ray--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex--Keeper of the log

That concludes the list of stations heard and worked by the group.
Thank you all who called in

Topics of conversation ranged from, could you repurpose a satellite dish and turn it into a PMR RX/TX antenna? The cough that is still going round. The difference using WFM and NFM on the PMR frequencies. The smell of Sulphur in the air. Replacing my big comfortable leather chair for a deckchair, Alice in Wonderland and the new Matrix film trailer, which has been put to White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane

That's it for this time, but like London Buses, there is sure to be another PMR review coming soon
so "keep them peeled"

TTFN
Ray
CT 2290

morris likes this post

Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:49 pm

Welcome to another episode of the

"South Coast PMR net"
or
"What happens when I run out of alternative titles!!"

The Net was held on Monday 18th of October 2021 and took part on channel 14 or 446.16875Mhz.
My location was Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest, East Sussex and the set up was the TYT TH9000D and
187's beam up up in the sky.
Weather report for the night, foggy with rain South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 2614 .

Now for the list of stations heard and worked by the net

CT 2072--Steve T--Tonbridge--Kent
C V M--Nigel--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex
CT 3466--Ray C5--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex
FB 228--Martin H--Hellingly--East Sussex
CT 1595--Peter--Eastbourne--East Sussex
OM 001--Graham--Burgess Hill--West Sussex
KP 441--Steve--Henfield--West Sussex
AMC 1966--Boris--Bexhill--East Sussex
MD 26--Dave--Cooden--East Sussex
CT 1829--Dean--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex
??????--Nick--Butts Brow--East Sussex
??????--Peter--Tonbridge--Kent
??????--Ricky--Fairlight--East Sussex
??????--Brian--St Leonards--East Sussex
CT 2207--Neil--Crowborough--East Sussex
PIP 57--Paul--Bracknell--Berkshire 
??????--Paul M--Vigo Village
And me CT 2290--Ray--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex

Thank you to all who called in and the patience shown on a busy night South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f44d  South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f44f 

That's it for this time
Thank you for reading and please feel free to like, dislike or even comment.

73 & TTFN
Ray
26 CT 2290
Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2021 10:53 pm

Howdy all and welcome

Here is another episode of the South Coast PMR net
or
"Today in history, Windows XP was released"

The net was held on Monday night, 25/10/2021
My location, Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest, East Sussex JO-bb-01
The weather report was cold, damp under foot and a clear sky.
Equipment for the night was, the TYT TH9000D and my 8 element beam and me as the rotator!

Here is my list of stations heard and or worked by the net

Chris--CT 1033--Tonbridge--Kent
Peter--CT 1595--Eastbourne--East Sussex
Dean--CT 1829--Ide Hill--Kent
Nigel--C V M--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex
George--TK 08--Tonbridge--Kent
Andy--CT 1023--Eastbourne--East Sussex
Graham--OM 001--Burgess Hill--West Sussex
Ray C5--CT 3466--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex
Paul M--Vigo Village--Kent
Adam--TE 032--Southend--Essex
Stuart--TE 16--Great Wakering--Essex
Steve--KP 441--Henfield--West Sussex
Paul H--Tunbridge Wells--Kent
Pat--Worthing--West Sussex
And me Ray--CT 2290--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex

That's it for the list
Thank you all for calling in as always and thank you all for taking time to read this South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f44d 

Feel free to comment, like  South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f44d  or even dislike  South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f44e 

TTFN
Ray
CT 2290
Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2021 10:14 pm

Hello and welcome to another episode of the South Coast PMR net

or

"Winne the Pooh will have to pay to park"

The net was held on Monday 01-11-2021, the location was Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest, East Sussex.
Radio of choice was the TYT TH9000D and 187's beam on top of his Racal mast.
The weather was cold, damp and wet under foot and by the end of the night the temperature was
down to 5 degrees C

Here is the list of stations that where heard and or worked by the group.

CT 1595--Peter--Eastbourne--East Sussex
C V M--Nigel--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex
CT 331--Jon--Rye Harbour--East Sussex
KP 441--Nurse Steve--Henfield--West Sussex
AMC 1966--Boris--Bexhill on Sea--East Sussex
MD 26--Cooden--East Sussex
TE 032--Adam--Southend on Sea--Essex
??????--Paul M--Near Brands Hatch--Kent
PIP 57--Paul--Near Bracknell--Berkshire
CT 4281--Dick AKA The Hadlow Hustler--Hadlow--Kent
CT 2072--Steve T--Tonbridge--Kent
175--Jeff--Wadhurst--Kent (welcome to the net  South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 1f600 )
And me CT 2290--Ray--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex

That concludes the list of stations that called in etc
Thank you all for joining in

Topics of conversation ranged from The plan to charge for parking on Ashdown Forest, RG58 coax verses proper VHF coax, cigars like Panatella, Café Crème and Tom Thumbs, biscuits, Nigel and his
1KW PMR mobile station and finding an old 406 TV antenna and converting it to a 70cms/PMR antenna.

That's it for this time
Feel free to comment, like or dislike

TTFN
Ray
26 CT 2290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South Coast PMR net report   South Coast PMR net report - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

South Coast PMR net report
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next