Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Requesting Charlie Tango Callsign
Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 3:51 pm by KC8EMH

» New Member (Issued)
Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 12:30 pm by John123

» Request for CT Callsign (Issued)
Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 12:27 pm by John123

» Διακριτικό κλήσεις ct (Issued)
Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 12:21 pm by Vasilis

» Probably only ever buy 1/2 waves for 10m and 11m
Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 12:15 pm by FreqFreak

» NATO 2000 Restoration
Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 11:49 am by GaryWilson

» Help needed
Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:28 pm by GaryWilson

» New member introduction. (Issued)
Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:19 pm by stealth 57

» what was your first radio and antenna
Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:13 am by stealth 57

Keywords
Mckinley ALINCO 9900 anytone power antenna display 2022 sign Baofeng list yaesu 6900 Sirio callsign lincoln software supply 2023 ss9900 meter frequency chart Mobile call president
QRZ Database

Introduction & Callsign request (Issued)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caddyman

Call Sign : 26-CT-3355
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Lancing west sussex
Equipment Used : CRT ss 6900+ sirio hi power 4000 Mobile

Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction & Callsign request (Issued)   Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 9:36 pm

Hi all.
I'm paul, I was on the cb in my younger days probably about 30 years ago. My set up was always homebase. I've been watching plenty of youtube vlogs to wet my appetite and this has spurred me on to get back into the hobby. I know 11m is a bit different these days as not the volume of breakers on but the nets sound like fun. I'm going to be mobile to start with to see how it goes. I look forward to chatting with some of you. Please can I get a CT call sign. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Patwah81
Patwah81

Call Sign : 26-CT-3353
QTH or Location : Nottingham
Equipment Used : President Grant 2. Thunderpole Half Wave. UV-5R. Inrico T320

PostSubject: Call sign request   Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 10:37 pm

Hello Paul,

Welcome Smile

You have posted your intro and request in the wrong area my friend and it may not be seen by admin. If you go back to the main forum and click on New Member Introductions, then go down to the bottom and click on the new topic button and post your inrto and request there they should see it.
Hope this helps Smile

Best 73s
Back to top Go down
Caddyman

Call Sign : 26-CT-3355
QTH or Location : Lancing west sussex
Equipment Used : CRT ss 6900+ sirio hi power 4000 Mobile

PostSubject: Introduction    Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2020 11:11 pm

Hi guys. im paul. Im on the south coast Coming back to cb after 30 years still need to buy a radio but looking forward to making some contacts. I hope I'm posting this in the right place. This is my second go. Please can I have a CT call sign to use. Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 350
QTH or Location : Redcar, North Yorkshire.
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: Introduction & Callsign request (Issued)   Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2020 6:02 am

Hello Paul, welcome to the forum and back to the hobby.

I am delighted to allocate you 26-CT-3355 may you have good luck with it.

73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction & Callsign request (Issued)   Introduction & Callsign request (Issued) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction & Callsign request (Issued)
Page 1 of 1