Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Hello from spain (Information requested)
We care. They care.  Or perhaps not so much these days.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:29 pm by GaryWilson

» Call sign request (Issued)
We care. They care.  Or perhaps not so much these days.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:23 pm by GaryWilson

» Hello everyone- New Call sign Request (Issued)
We care. They care.  Or perhaps not so much these days.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:16 pm by GaryWilson

» Hello Everyone New Here & Looking for a Call Sign (Issued)
We care. They care.  Or perhaps not so much these days.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:12 pm by GaryWilson

» RE:TC call sign (Issued)
We care. They care.  Or perhaps not so much these days.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:07 pm by GaryWilson

» Call Sign Request
We care. They care.  Or perhaps not so much these days.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:56 pm by radar

» CT call sign request
We care. They care.  Or perhaps not so much these days.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:58 am by markymark

» New member - vintage rigs in use?
We care. They care.  Or perhaps not so much these days.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 9:39 am by Nightprowler

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
We care. They care.  Or perhaps not so much these days.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:45 pm by John H

Keywords
call sign antenna lincoln display list 9900 anytone Mobile 2023 meter 6900 Mckinley power callsign supply Baofeng chart ALINCO frequency Sirio 2022 software ss9900 president yaesu
QRZ Database

We care. They care. Or perhaps not so much these days..........

Go down 
+10
tigersaw
Paddy
NUBSTER
Red Fox
Northern Crusader
Alan - Mirror Man
26TC62
John123
Victor
The Doctor
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alan Pilot
Major contributor
Major contributor
Alan Pilot

Call Sign : 163-CT-220...MW7TTA
Times Thanked : 69
QTH or Location : Anglesey North Wales
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT-991A,,Yaesu FTDX-10,,Icom ic-7300,,Anytone AT-D878UV PLUS",,LINCOLN II+.

We care. They care.  Or perhaps not so much these days.......... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We care. They care. Or perhaps not so much these days..........   We care. They care.  Or perhaps not so much these days.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2020 7:20 am

When i got the visit it was a report.
Neighbour getting interference on her tv.
Walking to the car park on day she was sat on her wall and stopped me and pointed through her front window at her tv and said that's the interference from your radio and her tv was just a snowy picture then just at that moment her next door's washing machine stopped spinning and her tv picture came back i fell about laughing and told her to make a second report no she had found the culprit.
Shame i couldn't report her.
Also there visit found nothing wrong (grumpy pair they where too).....

NUBSTER, Paddy, Alan - Mirror Man and Chefsdead like this post

Back to top Go down
Tristar
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
Tristar

Call Sign : 26-CT-3771
Times Thanked : 3
QTH or Location : Weston-super-Mare
Equipment Used : CRT Millennium 3v hand sets, President Barry2

PostSubject: Re: We care. They care. Or perhaps not so much these days..........   We care. They care.  Or perhaps not so much these days.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2021 6:58 pm

I’d have thought it would be easier to catch illegal breakers nowadays as there are so few people on air.
There’s only 5 regular people in my town so it would be really easy for a van to drive around and check them out. 🤷‍�

Alan - Mirror Man likes this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We care. They care. Or perhaps not so much these days..........   We care. They care.  Or perhaps not so much these days.......... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We care. They care. Or perhaps not so much these days..........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2