Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Callsign request for division 45 (Issued)
Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeToday at 12:53 am by stalker

» Hello everyone
Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by M0TEC

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:08 pm by John H

» Call sign request
Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:42 pm by nmasterson

» CAll Sign for division 26 (Issued)
Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:15 pm by Rizzer100

» Replacement K-PO DX5000 Microphone
Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:42 pm by Lynton

» I moved to new city (Actioned)
Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:34 pm by GaryWilson

» RE:TC call sign
Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:04 pm by Nick100

» Crossing the pond
Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:52 am by Dutchie19

Keywords
2023 Mobile software 2022 power 6900 antenna yaesu anytone Baofeng sign 9900 supply lincoln callsign ss9900 display call meter list ALINCO president Mckinley chart Sirio frequency
QRZ Database

Is there a CT eQSL card template available

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
3pinplug

Times Thanked : 0

Is there a CT eQSL card template available Empty
PostSubject: Is there a CT eQSL card template available   Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 6:27 pm

Hi all
Not sure where to post this so hope I am in the right section, apologies if not.

With most stations switching over to cluster dx and electronic logging they are mostly all now using EQSL's which threw an old time QSL'er like myself. So I scanned my CT QSL card and tried to upload it, but it appears you can only upload one image. Not a scan of the front & back of the card which is what I had prepared!.

So for EQSL'ing it appears you need a single sided card that allows you to enter all the QSO details on the front side of the card, in additon to having a nice image as well. Was wondering if the club has an eQSL (approved) template for us to use at all?

Have recently sent some CT QSL cards (tradional way by post) , I hadn't QSL'ed in donkeys years but still a great feeling when the envelope with the cards in comes through your door, if you use to QSL you know what I mean!
But looks like I will have to embrace this new fangled technology, I will be going on a quest for fire next!!! 
lol!
Thanks
Mark

SangueG and Hotel Zulu 253 like this post

Back to top Go down
SangueG
Major contributor
Major contributor
SangueG

Call Sign : 26-CT-3971 / 2E0LMI
Times Thanked : 68
QTH or Location : Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Equipment Used : Little radios, home-made antennas

PostSubject: Re: Is there a CT eQSL card template available   Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2021 6:35 pm

I'd be interested to know if there is an approved one too, before I try and put something together. It was all done by physical cards sent through PO boxes when I did this years ago as just mentioned HERE. I would be very interested on the best way forward to send and receive QSLs in these new times.
Back to top Go down
https://station-master.online/2E0LMI
3pinplug

PostSubject: Re: Is there a CT eQSL card template available   Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 3:17 pm

With the group offering eQSL addresses they may well have something, will wait for one of the Admin team to chip in and let us know.
Back to top Go down
Markone
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
Markone

Call Sign : 26-CT-3433
Times Thanked : 6
QTH or Location : Hull
Equipment Used : Midland Alan 88s + crt 9900+5/8 gain master

PostSubject: Re: Is there a CT eQSL card template available   Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2021 7:44 pm

Is there a CT eQSL card template available 2526710
Is there a CT eQSL card template available 23213_10Is there a CT eQSL card template available 2526710
Is there a CT eQSL card template available 23213_10
hi, I use LF11 for logging contacts and that has a EQSL facility.all you need is an email address and can upload your own picture as well.Is there a CT eQSL card template available Tn_lf110 This is my eqsl card,with out any details added
regards mark
26ct3433

Hotel Zulu 253 likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is there a CT eQSL card template available   Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 12:21 am

I use LF11 also.Is there a CT eQSL card template available 26ct6910
Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: Is there a CT eQSL card template available   Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 7:53 am

Hi Mark,

I don't believe that there is an 'official' template for eQSL's on the forum. It would be hard to provide anyway as many people may like their own design choice and unique layout or graphics let alone what editing package they use.

I believe that so long as you only utilise Charlie Tango graphics or mention of the group for personal use there is no objection if you wished to 'lift' the banner from the forum website. (A simple screen shot available in most editing packages would suffice.) It would only be if you were charging others for the graphics or design services that it would become an issue.

I'm sure that someone in the past made some 'Charlie Tango' graphic designs available on the forum somewhere for people to use and got a thumbs up from the Admin. I'll see if I can find it at some time or you could use the 'Search' button at the top of the site to find it yourself.

As seen already by the examples helpfully provided by others so far they can come in many forms so the choice is yours.

But I know what you mean, I do miss the old QSL cards popping through that letterbox, just that the world keeps moving on unfortunately. Wink

(Like handwritten Birthday cards.....it's all dancing pigeons and flying pigs nowadays! Very Happy)

All the best,
Victor

C.T. Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
3pinplug

PostSubject: Re: Is there a CT eQSL card template available   Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2021 9:23 am

Hi all

Thank you for the replies I will look at the LF11 and also search for the approved CT graphics, great assistance as always!

Right now off on a quest for fire!
Back to top Go down
scdias

Call Sign : 31-CT-021
QTH or Location : Vila Real
Equipment Used : Yaesu

PostSubject: Re: Is there a CT eQSL card template available   Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 9:05 am

Hi All.

I used the CT Logo in the top of this page and add it to my image.
I think it´s not a problem use it because it´s not for commercial use, but the admins can confirm it and if it´s necessary I can remove it.

Is there a CT eQSL card template available Eqsl_f10

Good DX and 73

Victor, SangueG and Hotel Zulu 253 like this post

Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: Is there a CT eQSL card template available   Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2021 9:19 am

Nice looking design there Sergio. Is there a CT eQSL card template available 1f44d 

Some stunning views too! Smile

It's nice to see people rightly proud of Charlie Tango, there's much more to it than a simple call sign.

Is there a CT eQSL card template available 1f44d It's a big thumbs up from me my friend. Is there a CT eQSL card template available 1f44d 

All the best,
Victor

C.T. Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a CT eQSL card template available   Is there a CT eQSL card template available Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a CT eQSL card template available
Page 1 of 1