Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:45 pm by John H

» 11m conditions
JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:35 pm by SangueG

» Hello everyone
JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:17 pm by M0TEC

» Hello Everyone New Here & Looking for a Call Sign
JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:33 pm by stealth 57

» I moved to new city (Actioned)
JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:39 pm by Dutchie19

» Call sign request
JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:18 pm by John123

» RE:TC call sign
JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:12 pm by John123

» South Coast PMR net report
JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:23 am by Razz229

» Callsign request for division 45 (Issued)
JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:53 am by stalker

Keywords
6900 callsign Mobile supply anytone meter frequency Baofeng president list Sirio 2023 sign 9900 yaesu ALINCO software call 2022 antenna Mckinley power ss9900 display lincoln chart
QRZ Database

JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RadioWavez

Call Sign : 2-CT-210
Times Thanked : 7
QTH or Location : Lexington, Kentucky
Equipment Used : Alinco DX-SR8

JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Empty
PostSubject: JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new   JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2022 2:56 pm

I use JS8Call on 27.245. Around 1300 UTC I start hearing EU stations here in Kentucky. Very good mode for low power or wonky antennas. You can make reliable contacts with a modest station.
Give it a try: JS8Call.com  The software is free.

omcintyre likes this post

Back to top Go down
stormy
stormy

Call Sign : 14CT007 2E0DQV
Times Thanked : 2
QTH or Location : South of Toulouse, France
Equipment Used : Kenwood TS-570, 11m Moxon, Sirio 5/8 Vertical, 1/2 wave dipole

PostSubject: Re: JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new   JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2022 10:42 am

Hi, I am on this almost every day when there is some prop. I live in sw France that has mountains very close and the US is not always easy for me, although Europe and Asia/Pacific is pretty good most of the time. I will watch out for you and give it a try!
73 14CT007 Ian

RadioWavez likes this post

Back to top Go down
RadioWavez

PostSubject: Re: JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new   JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2022 2:49 pm

Hello Ian,
I have worked Divisions 13, 14, 19, 30 & 31 in EU in recent weeks. I will watch for your call.
Tnx,
Mike 2CT210
Back to top Go down
RadioWavez

PostSubject: Re: JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new   JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2022 4:06 pm

Nice strong opening from Division 2 to all EU and 26 land.  See you on 27.245.
Back to top Go down
stormy
stormy

PostSubject: Re: JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new   JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2022 8:14 am

Yes, I saw you on PSKReporter and also 2AE2331 but for some reason I did not receive either of you yesterday unfortunately but I will keep trying!
My problem here is that I live in the lower Pyrenees and I have a 400m hill to the west within 1km so whilst I have had JS8 QSOs with North America there is a definate line below which there is a big nothing, although the great circle bearing looks ok on a map.
My best DX contacts are Asia/Pacific area, 41,43,153,60 divs as the initial bearing is away from the mountains.
73 Ian
Back to top Go down
stormy
stormy

PostSubject: Re: JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new   JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2022 10:56 am

Hi Guys
Just a quickie to let you all know there are over 70 on JS8 right now
73 Ian
Back to top Go down
RadioWavez

PostSubject: Re: JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new   JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2022 1:36 pm

Even under poor conditions, 27.245 can be full of QSOs. Will be interesting to see what happens during the Summer '22 E-skip season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new   JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JS8Call it's free and fun. Good for experimenters or doing something new
Page 1 of 1