Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» crt ss 9900
As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Icon_minitimeToday at 8:52 am by stealth 57

» South Coast PMR net report
As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Icon_minitimeToday at 8:14 am by Razz229

» what was your first radio and antenna
As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Icon_minitimeToday at 5:21 am by Numenius

» Help needed
As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by Numenius

As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:23 pm by Mr T

» gre 225 radio scanner
As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:10 pm by rabbi

» Διακριτικό κλήσεις ct (Issued)
As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:38 pm by Vasilis

» CT call sign (Issued)
As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:25 am by Mike90

» Alinco DX-10 DAT file
As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:30 pm by Alberto Rugarli

Keywords
6900 callsign lincoln Baofeng 9900 power 2022 Mckinley president 2023 Sirio chart anytone call supply Mobile yaesu meter display sign ss9900 frequency antenna list software ALINCO
QRZ Database

As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Empty
PostSubject: As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video   As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2022 7:29 am

Hi All,

Just thought I'd share a video link with an inspirational and often humorous talk.

It's an older video, from the USA, the guy presenting it is now retired and the original poster has moved on to newer pastures but my posting title says it all.

Skip to 1m 30s for the start and enjoy this thoughtful talk.

All the best,
Victor

Alan Pilot, SangueG and DerekF like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
SangueG
Major contributor
Major contributor
SangueG

Call Sign : 26-CT-3971 / 2E0LMI
Times Thanked : 68
QTH or Location : Cirencester, Gloucestershire
Equipment Used : Little radios, home-made antennas

PostSubject: Re: As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video   As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 9:07 am

6:45 - Me yesterday. I couldn't see through the sea of contesting en français on all the main HF bands except 10m which was dead to me. Went and washed the car, cleaned up the garden then had a short time on the WARC bands. Managed an extra WRTC station for a few more points on 17m and a US contact on 12m. Pleased.

Thank you for posting Victor, I really enjoyed that presentation. My 'big knob' might not be up to the size of many other operators, but I know how to use it Wink

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://station-master.online/2E0LMI
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video   As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2022 9:49 am

Hi Neal,

Yeah, starting a bit the same today on 40m with the 'cinq-neuf' shouts. Wink

Loved the 'Big Knob' references he made in his talk! Very Happy

I wouldn't worry about your operations either mate, well impressed with your video watching you 'drive' that G90 of yours with most impressive results. As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video 1f44d 

All the best,
Victor

SangueG likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video   As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As valid today, ever was and will be - Inspiring Amateur Radio video
Page 1 of 1