Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Callsign request for division 45 (Issued)
another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:53 am by stalker

» Hello everyone
another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 12:22 am by M0TEC

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:08 pm by John H

» Call sign request
another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:42 pm by nmasterson

» CAll Sign for division 26 (Issued)
another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:15 pm by Rizzer100

» Replacement K-PO DX5000 Microphone
another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:42 pm by Lynton

» I moved to new city (Actioned)
another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:34 pm by GaryWilson

» RE:TC call sign
another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:04 pm by Nick100

» Crossing the pond
another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:52 am by Dutchie19

Keywords
2023 callsign Mckinley antenna display ss9900 list supply frequency sign 2022 9900 yaesu president software power 6900 call Baofeng lincoln Mobile anytone ALINCO chart meter Sirio
QRZ Database

another idea for my situation ....

Go down 
+7
Grandpameikel
walt
Bones
Wireless
Alan Pilot
Victor
BASS 666
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BASS 666

Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : belfast
Equipment Used : none yet

another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another idea for my situation ....   another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2022 10:31 pm

Sharpshooter wrote:
Nice one Gary.
I haven't been on as I lost one of my dogs two week ago, Sad
Also left my new radio and twig up at the caravan.
Great position you have there. Handy being an ex roofer, mind I was scaffolding for a few years and I'm shìt scared of heights Very Happy

Hopefully get out to you when I'm sorted.
Not sure if Belfast to North Wales is achievable conditions ?

I'm thinking of the great orme Llandudno as a spot when away and also there's Pentre Halkyn way, high up nearer home.
hopefully if the conditions were right i would hear you ... heights have never scared me and some of the daft things i have done over the years is crazy .. i remember one time a guy in the estate asked me to put his antenna up for him and he was on the top floor of a four story block of flats so i climbed out his widow and pulled myself up onto the roof .. he handed me the tools up through the window ...

the things you do when you don't give a damn ....

Des Collier and Sharpshooter like this post

Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: another idea for my situation ....   another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2022 5:32 pm

Glad to hear you're all sorted Gary and finally on air. Well done. another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 1f44d

Des Collier and BASS 666 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
stephen Gunrunner
Major contributor
Major contributor
stephen Gunrunner

Call Sign : 26CT526/MR021/M6XXX.
Times Thanked : 10
QTH or Location : wooler north northumberland or some were near it
Equipment Used : mobile 4000hp base A99 radio base magnum257hp mobile magnum 257 standed power

PostSubject: Re: another idea for my situation ....   another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2022 6:37 pm

you will have the best contacts ever you could try a little bit of pmr you will get some great contacts on pmr to i heard my young bro on pmr to day and it was 25 miles i was mobile at the time

Sharpshooter and BASS 666 like this post

Back to top Go down
BASS 666

PostSubject: Re: another idea for my situation ....   another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2022 11:46 pm

i'm getting out all over Ireland never mind N,Ireland ... i have talked to guys down south and spoke to a German on normal FM as well ... i heard a few English boys on today 26 division and south America .. 

liking it and will teach myself all the lingo as time goes by ...

Victor, Sharpshooter and Bones like this post

Back to top Go down
Sharpshooter
Major contributor
Major contributor
Sharpshooter

Call Sign : 163-CT-329
Times Thanked : 13
QTH or Location : Deeside, Flintshire
Equipment Used : A growing list

PostSubject: Re: another idea for my situation ....   another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 3:04 am

I'm away at my coastal spot Thursday where I left my rig so hopefully set up and get transmitting and receiving Smile
I'll have to get a notebook and pen to jot down contacts too Smile
Back to top Go down
Bones
Bones

Call Sign : 68-CT-081
QTH or Location : Broughshane
Equipment Used : President McKinley, President Bill,CT6800V, Baofeng UV5R ,888S

PostSubject: Re: another idea for my situation ....   another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 11:52 am

BASS 666 wrote:
i'm getting out all over Ireland never mind N,Ireland ... i have talked to guys down south and spoke to a German on normal FM as well ... i heard a few English boys on today 26 division and south America .. 

Will see if I can get you later from Broughshane
Back to top Go down
BASS 666

PostSubject: Re: another idea for my situation ....   another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2022 1:47 pm

Bones wrote:
BASS 666 wrote:

Will see if I can get you later from Broughshane
ok mate ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another idea for my situation ....   another idea for my situation .... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another idea for my situation ....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2