Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Thunderpole Galaxy 5/8 antenna now operational
Skip and Northern lights Finland.  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:27 pm by GaryWilson

» CT CALLSIGN APPLICATION (Issued)
Skip and Northern lights Finland.  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:44 pm by GaryWilson

» New callsing request (Issued)
Skip and Northern lights Finland.  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:38 pm by GaryWilson

» hi, I am Indonesia cb ers. my callsign JZ10JEN ..I want have dx callsign.. (Issued)
Skip and Northern lights Finland.  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:43 pm by GaryWilson

» CT Call Sign Request - Accrington (Issued)
Skip and Northern lights Finland.  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:41 am by John123

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
Skip and Northern lights Finland.  Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 11:11 pm by John H

» New call sign request (Issued)
Skip and Northern lights Finland.  Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 6:00 pm by spod

» Antron 99 install loads of noise
Skip and Northern lights Finland.  Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by Nightprowler

» EU conditions have started
Skip and Northern lights Finland.  Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 3:18 pm by babis3g

Keywords
yaesu list display Mckinley 2023 anytone antenna meter Mobile power Baofeng Sirio call 2022 6900 ss9900 lincoln chart supply software sign 9900 callsign president ALINCO frequency
QRZ Database

Skip and Northern lights Finland.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
glenn dog
Major contributor
Major contributor
glenn dog

Call Sign : 56-CT-004
Times Thanked : 11
QTH or Location : Oulu -Finland
Equipment Used : ft-450d-mc kinley - cobra 19dxeu- lincoln+2 - superstar lord - grant 2 - tti hand held- alan42- crt mike cb - zodiac 68 hunting radio hand held- and few PMR 2

Skip and Northern lights Finland.  Empty
PostSubject: Skip and Northern lights Finland.    Skip and Northern lights Finland.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 3:26 pm

Fantastic  Dx day today, now as the evening comes in USA, Are all over the mid block.Skip and Northern lights Finland.  20230214

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Skip and Northern lights Finland.
Page 1 of 1