Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» CB silver rod as multiband HF antenna?
whip - best magmout and whip for mobile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:15 pm by karelgol

» 10 Metre Summer Challenge 2024
whip - best magmout and whip for mobile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:26 pm by SangueG

» MAAS DP-27 dipole antenna tuning
whip - best magmout and whip for mobile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:23 pm by madmax

» new call sign
whip - best magmout and whip for mobile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:02 pm by JUMPER

» CT call sign request
whip - best magmout and whip for mobile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:50 pm by Petesevern

» EU conditions have started
whip - best magmout and whip for mobile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:41 am by babis3g

» Antron 99 install loads of noise
whip - best magmout and whip for mobile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:51 am by babis3g

» HF Contacts 15m
whip - best magmout and whip for mobile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:44 am by Ivy Mike

» South Coast PMR net report
whip - best magmout and whip for mobile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:12 am by Razz229

Keywords
list 2023 lincoln ALINCO frequency sign Mobile ss9900 Mckinley meter Baofeng anytone Sirio call 6900 supply callsign president yaesu antenna chart software 2022 display power 9900
QRZ Database

best magmout and whip for mobile

Go down 
+7
Northern Crusader
stephen Gunrunner
Alan Pilot
Sharpshooter
GaryWilson
Razz229
peewee norfolk
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

whip - best magmout and whip for mobile - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: best magmout and whip for mobile   whip - best magmout and whip for mobile - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2023 9:26 pm

I have just got the Sirio 500 White Angel thingie and had to cut about 1 inch to get SWR 1 to1 beats the socks of my old 5 ft Firestick on a magmount cheers
Back to top Go down

best magmout and whip for mobile
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2