Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Winter 11m Challenge - from December 1st 2023 to 31st March 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» 10 Metre Summer Challenge 2024
Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 8:00 am by SangueG

» First homebase (Issued)
Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 4:24 am by Victor

» Tank whip for homebase
Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:40 pm by Hendo

» Foundation licence passed!
Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:49 am by Al21

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:20 am by SangueG

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge League Table 2024
Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:15 am by SangueG

» Returning Member / Callsign Re-Issue (Returning Member)
Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 10:56 pm by John123

» Southern Area and South Coast SSB Net
Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 9:05 pm by Razz229

» Introduction to the group. (Issued)
Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2024 4:52 am by Victor

Keywords
yaesu chart president callsign Sirio ALINCO 6900 anytone Baofeng Mobile meter antenna list 2022 lincoln software 2023 ss9900 frequency Mckinley display supply power sign call 9900
QRZ Database

Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)

Go down 
+3
John123
Sharpshooter
BearSkills
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BearSkills

Call Sign : 26-CT-4853
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Rugby
Equipment Used : CRT9900, Baofeng UV5R

Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Empty
PostSubject: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 6:19 pm

Hi all.

My name is David and I live and work aboard my narrowboat, I moor around the Rugby area but often travel the UK canals so would love to hear from any other boaters using radios aboard.

I have a CRT 9900 and really enjoying getting back in to radio after being a CB'er way back from the AM days.

It would be great to use a Charlie Tango call sign when calling out.

Hope to hear from y'all soon.

David.  Laughing

Red Rooster LN-4614 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sharpshooter
Major contributor
Major contributor
Sharpshooter

Call Sign : 163-CT-329
Times Thanked : 13
QTH or Location : Flintshire
Equipment Used : A growing list

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 7:54 pm

Hello and welcome David.

BearSkills likes this post

Back to top Go down
BearSkills

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 7:56 pm

Sharpshooter wrote:
Hello and welcome David.
Thank you 😀
Back to top Go down
John123
CT Directors
CT Directors
John123

Call Sign : 26CT763
Times Thanked : 145
QTH or Location : Manchester
Equipment Used : Optima, Superstar 360fm, Stalker 9fdx, President Jack

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 01, 2023 11:17 pm

Hello and welcome, David.

Gary or Victor will be along to issue you with a call-sign.

73s John.

Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 349
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 5:56 am

Hi David,

Welcome to Charlie Tango.

I am delighted to allocate you 26-CT-4853 may you have good luck with it.

All the best,
Victor

CT Admin.

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
BearSkills

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 7:43 am

Victor wrote:
Hi David,

Welcome to Charlie Tango.

I am delighted to allocate you 26-CT-4853 may you have good luck with it.

All the best,
Victor

CT Admin.
Thank you Victor 😀

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 344
QTH or Location : Redcar, North Yorkshire.
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 6:03 pm

Hello David, welcome to the forum.

You're just up the road from me in Braunston I hope to work you on the bands. There's definitely a narrow boat that moors just outside our marina with HF & VHF antennas aboard I've never worked the station on the ham bands or 11 meters so not sure how active the operator is. 

Best of luck on your return to the hobby!!

73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
BearSkills

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 02, 2023 6:24 pm

GaryWilson wrote:
Hello David, welcome to the forum.

You're just up the road from me in Braunston I hope to work you on the bands. There's definitely a narrow boat that moors just outside our marina with HF & VHF antennas aboard I've never worked the station on the ham bands or 11 meters so not sure how active the operator is. 

Best of luck on your return to the hobby!!

73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.
Hi Gary. 

Thanks for that and looking forward to it all, we were based in Dunchurch pools for a bit and I used to move boats down to braunston every week so I’ve spent quite a bit of time there. 

We’re roving traders so we’re out and about at the moment, currently in Congleton then heading to Middlewich for the boat and folk festival. There is a lot of activity up here, anyway hope to catch you soon. 

Regards David.
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 344
QTH or Location : Redcar, North Yorkshire.
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 5:45 pm

Hello David, 

Dunchurch pools, even closer than Rugby itself!!! 

I hope you have an enjoyable and profitable festival in Middlewich. When you're back in the area let me know and despite only having antennas up for the amateur bands at the moment I'll chuck my mobile antenna on the car and see if we can make the distance.

Best 73's Gary.

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
BearSkills

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 04, 2023 7:33 pm

GaryWilson wrote:
Hello David, 

Dunchurch pools, even closer than Rugby itself!!! 

I hope you have an enjoyable and profitable festival in Middlewich. When you're back in the area let me know and despite only having antennas up for the amateur bands at the moment I'll chuck my mobile antenna on the car and see if we can make the distance.

Best 73's Gary.
Hi Gary, I certainly will, I have my exam at the end of this month so we can do either. 

Will drop you a line when back down that way. 

Regs David.

GaryWilson likes this post

Back to top Go down
StevieG
Major contributor
Major contributor
StevieG

Call Sign : 26-CT-3239 , Jolly Roger 272, 26-TG-987 , 26-RB-060 , 26-CO-3239
Times Thanked : 120
QTH or Location : SW London
Equipment Used : Icom IC 7610, Stryker sr955hpc, Colt Excalibur SSB, President GrantII JacksonII McKinley EU, CRTSS6900N,CRTSS9900, KPO DX5000 Plus, Cobra 148 GTL-DX MK2, Cobra 2000 GTL, Zetagi B550p, Bremi BRL200, RM KL200P, KL203P, KL703, Sirio 4000, Sirio 3000 Bull, Stryker SR-A10, Antron99 Fire up , Hawkins Thunderbolt SSD58+ , Sirio 827, Heil pro micro headset, KPO NM532-KPO NM452- Astatic 575M6 Astatic D104 Silver Eagle, Delta M2 , UR6QW 8 Band eq, Uniden and AOR scanner

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2023 9:08 am

Hi David, welcome to the CTDX Group 
73s 
Steve.

Back to top Go down
VE9CTX / VE9UK
VE9CTX / VE9UK

Call Sign : 26/9CT2020
QTH or Location : Plymouth
Equipment Used : YAESU FT840

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 12:32 pm

Dave 26CT4853 Nice to copy you 5/5 Jeff 26/9CT2020
We R on a canal boat up the Llangollen Canal my boat is TITUS nice copy from Middlewich Canal all the best Jeff CT2020

Back to top Go down
BearSkills

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 25, 2023 1:00 pm

VE9CTX / VE9UK wrote:
Dave 26CT4853 Nice to copy you 5/5 Jeff 26/9CT2020
We R on a canal boat up the Llangollen Canal my boat is TITUS nice copy from Middlewich Canal all the best Jeff CT2020
Hi Jeff

Great to hear from you today, have a great time up there, stay safe. 

David CT4853
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)   Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all from aboard my narrowboat - call sign application (Issued)
Page 1 of 1