Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group on your social bookmarking website
Latest topics
» New Member call sign request
An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 9:01 am by Joburgtaxi

» First Contact
An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:58 am by Alan - Mirror Man

» Waiting For Santa
An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:46 am by Cozzmik

» My first contact was a disaster (help)
An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:00 am by Alan - Mirror Man

» Forgot Log In Details
An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 1:58 am by Pagan

» SELLING UP after 3 days
An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:55 pm by STARSHIP

» Introduction and Call Sign request (Issued)
An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:34 pm by John123

» New Member Introduction (Issued)
An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:25 pm by John123

» New Member Introduction (Issued)
An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:39 pm by GaryWilson

Most active topic starters
Sydthecat
An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Vote_lcapAn Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Voting_barAn Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Vote_rcap 
Matt86
An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Vote_lcapAn Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Voting_barAn Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Vote_rcap 
Badgeruk1980
Firetrap
26cz455
Andybron
rabbi
Sgt Bilko
mickyboy
GaryWilson
Keywords
division alan request list Wales ALINCO radio sign power lincoln Mobile file Mckinley Sirio president midland Baofeng ss9900 Calling Buxton yaesu members antenna frequency callsign 6900n
May 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Classified Adverts

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 7 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

cameroon, Joburgtaxi, morris, MV Communicator, NUBSTER, Sgt Bilko, TRUCKER79

Most users ever online was 230 on Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:46 pm

An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rixx

QTH or Location : Lamberhurst Kent
Call Sign : 26-CT-3432 : M6ONO
Equipment Used : Yaesu 817, CRT SS 6900

An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Empty
PostSubject: An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued)   An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 3:40 pm

Hi, I have just joined the forum and would like to be issued a callsign please.

I am old enough to remember wally lights and DV27s and bucket mouths, I have been known to have a trip down memory lane by watching the odd trucking Movie that contantly talks about a rubber duck..(Its Still Cheesy, but i like it)

Nowadays i work in the Telecoms industry, I have always had a few radios hiding in the cupbord, so i figured it was about time to blow off the cobwebs and  
Get some new contacts.

I Have a Yaesu 817 & i recently purchased a CRT SS 6900N

I look forward to chatting to you and getting a little help here and you never know i may even be able to help other people here.

Proud owner of an original Brown Cover "Screwdrivers expecrts Guide" by Lou Franklin (Somwhere LOL) How much are they now.. Shocked

Thanks and 73s
Back to top Go down
StevieG

StevieG

QTH or Location : SW London
Call Sign : 26-CT-3239 , 26-TG-987 , 26-RB-060
Equipment Used : Colt Excalibur SSB, President GrantII JacksonII, CRTSS6900N, Cobra 148 GTL-DX MK2,Bremi BRL200, RM KL200P, KL203P, Sirio 4000, Sirio 3000 Bull, Antron99 Fire up , Hawkins Thunderbolt SSD58+ ,KPO NM532-KPO NM452- Astatic 575M6 , Uniden and AOR scanner

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued)   An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 8:35 pm

Hi Rixx, (sorry no personal in profile or post) welcome to the CTDX group
73s
Steve.
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
Admin
GaryWilson

QTH or Location : London
Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued)   An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 9:53 pm

Hello Rixx, welcome to the forum.

Would you be kind enough to fill out the mandatory fields in your profile (Name & QTH missing) and I will issue you a call sign.

73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
John123
Admin
John123

QTH or Location : Manchester
Call Sign : 26CT763
Equipment Used : Optima, Superstar 360fm, Stalker 9fdx, President Jack

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued)   An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2020 10:26 pm

Hello and welcome.

73s John.
Back to top Go down
Rixx

PostSubject: Profile details   An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2020 7:32 pm

Sorry about that I filled in the details and forgot to hit the save Rolling Eyes

Thanks
73s
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
Admin
GaryWilson

QTH or Location : London
Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued)   An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 6:15 am

Hello Richard, thanks for that.

I am delighted to allocate you 26-CT-3432 may you have good luck with it.

73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
munchh

QTH or Location : Crawley
Call Sign : 26-CT-3438 M6ZOT (was 26-WS013 years ago)
Equipment Used : FT 817 AND MANY OTHERS

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued)   An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2020 3:29 pm

Afternoon young fella Wink
Back to top Go down
Rixx

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued)   An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2020 1:46 am

Thank you very much indeed.

73s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued)   An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Introduction and a callsign request. (Issued)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Charlie Tango DX Radio Group :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: