Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» 11m conditions
New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net Icon_minitimeToday at 7:46 am by SangueG

» HF Contacts 15m
New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net Icon_minitimeToday at 7:42 am by SangueG

» New call sign request
New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:41 pm by spod

» Store bought antenna to use with baofeng t1 mini handy
New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:28 pm by Razz229

» Antron 99 install loads of noise
New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:50 pm by glenn dog

» EU conditions have started
New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:48 pm by glenn dog

» Hi new to this group just checkn in...
New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 10:47 pm by John123

» new call sign (Issued)
New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 10:42 pm by John123

» CT call sign request (Information requested)
New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 10:40 pm by John123

Keywords
antenna anytone yaesu call ss9900 Sirio Baofeng 2022 2023 Mobile 9900 list lincoln software ALINCO frequency supply callsign Mckinley meter display sign power chart 6900 president
QRZ Database

New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

Call Sign : 26 CT 2290 & 26 CI 2290
Times Thanked : 28
QTH or Location : Kent
Equipment Used : On 11m a Anytone 6666, Solarcon A99 vertical antenna or a Sirio 4000. On PMR a CRT Space U, a 1/4 wave GPA, homemade mag mount & sometimes a 8 element beam.

New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net Empty
PostSubject: New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net   New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2022 8:37 am

Hello 

Welcome to my report of the New Years Eve and New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net. 

A net that covered 2 days and 2 years and that could have gone horribly wrong!

My location was a wet and foggy Radio Corner, Ashdown Forest East Sussex and the set up was the Anytone AT-6666 and a Sirio 4000 on the roof.
The frequency was 27.395 or channel 39 midblock using Upper Side Band.

The net stated about 8ish New Years Eve evening and finished about 2ish New Years Day morning

Now on with my list of stations that popped in

OM 001--Graham--West Sussex
CT 1829--Dean--Kent
CT 5588--Chris & Bear--Hertfordshire

CT 641--Charlie--Gosport--Hampshire
IW 66--Dave--Isle of Wight
KP 441--Steve--West Sussex
IW 124--Rob--Isle of Wight
TK 08--George--Kent
CT 4362--Chris--Surrey
MR 121--Matt--West Sussex (this one is for you)

LT 727--Dave--Hertfordshire
LT 01--Jake--North London
TE 375--Rusty--Crawley--West Sussex
ED 1163--Eddie--Battle--East Sussex
??????--Paul--Crawley--West Sussex
CT 3466--Ray--Surrey
 New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net 1f539The Bacon cooking Mill Hill Posse of West Sussex  New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net 1f539 
EK/AMC 350--Ian
AMC 720--Nigel
EK 2714--Sandra
PAT 108--Dave
EK 167--Kevin
And me CI 2290--Ray--Ashdown Forest--East Sussex

Have a look at CT 5588 video

https://youtu.be/aruyW8Xh9KU

We started to make a CB/Ham carol to the tune of the 12 days of Christmas.
We have for the song so far

An Antron in a fir tree
2 IQo's
3 QSL's
5 Ferrite rings

Can you help finish this off for next year? 
Where some of us will sing it live on air (so get your ear plugs ready)

Thank you CT 5588 for recording some of the next
Thank you to EK/AMC 350 for starting the night off and doing a good job.
Thank you to all who sneaked out to their radio shacks to say hello
Thank you to all who called in after midnight and after a few drinks (hic)

I think that's it, but if I do remember more or I get messages about this or that I will add them to this report.

Cheers n Beers, 
Ray 
CI 2290 & CT 2290

New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net 1f534 BELATED HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net 1f534 

THE RIZLA, Victor and Little lewie like this post

Back to top Go down

New Years Eve & New Years Day last minute dot com pop up net
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum :: News and Announcements :: Nets and Skeds-
Jump to: