Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» 11m Call sign request (Issued)
Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeToday at 7:29 am by Victor

» HF Contacts 10m
Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeToday at 6:15 am by Victor

» T2LT antenna solutions
Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:40 pm by Zippy168

» Hi to all :) (Information Requested)
Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:21 pm by John123

» Callsign Request (Issued)
Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:22 pm by Victor

» Amateur Radio is an expensive hobby!.......?
Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:18 pm by Victor

» Baluns not working
Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:55 pm by VanRougeT4

» Dipping my toes into HF
Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:35 pm by peewee norfolk

» I blame our Victor.
Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:36 pm by Victor

Keywords
anytone frequency Sirio software lincoln 2023 2022 yaesu chart display list power 6900 call 2024 ss9900 2011 supply antenna callsign 9900 sign meter ALINCO president Mckinley
QRZ Database

Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Empty
PostSubject: Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted)   Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 5:35 pm

Hi 
I haven’t used my CT call sign for a while and I’ve forgotten it can you help me out please
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 378
QTH or Location : Redcar, North Yorkshire.
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted)   Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 5:38 pm

Hello Jack,

Could you provide us with some more information about your account please. Your forum username, name & QTH would be a great help. 

We can't look you up from your email address alone easily however there is a full call sign directory on the forum itself so you could look through that yourself.

Please let us know what else you can remember.

Best 73 Gary.

C.T. Admin.

John123 and Victor like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
John123
CT Directors
CT Directors
John123

Call Sign : 26CT763
Times Thanked : 161
QTH or Location : Manchester
Equipment Used : Optima, Superstar 360fm, Stalker 9fdx, President Jack

PostSubject: Re: Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted)   Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2024 10:59 pm

Hello and welcome back, Jack.

73s John.
Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 371
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted)   Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 6:28 am

Hello there,

Is it Jack? Jacko? Or would it be Ian?

It seems that you had problems logging in and rather than use the password recovery option you opened up a new account with a different email address.

You appear to have registered and received a call sign back on the old CT forum (pre 2019) and then rejoined on this newer forum in 2020. Because the forum had changed hosts all members had to re-register on this new forum so that accounts could be updated.

You made a posting concerning such here :-

https://charlietangodxgroup.forumotion.com/t1411-forgot-log-in-details#8594

Under that posting our admin team member Gary tried to help you by asking for more information from you but you never replied.

This was under your original account here :-

https://charlietangodxgroup.forumotion.com/u1741

You did then make a couple of other postings pertaining to radio on the forum and appear to have filled in your own account details as having the first name of 'Jacko' with an incomplete call sign of 'CT2902'. (Admin would have entered your country code too giving your full call sign.)

On the call sign lists your details would have been transferred from the old forum (we had to do this laboriously by hand!) which would have included details that you gave back then.

So, to move forward would you please confirm your first name. 
(Not a nickname but your first name in case you ever forget your details.)

Could you also confirm your QTH as being Cleethorpes.

Once that is done I can update the call sign lists and sort your details for you.

Also under the Charlie Tango forum rules we do not allow multiple accounts or emails associated with them :-

https://charlietangodxgroup.forumotion.com/t2-charlie-tango-forum-rules

If you have been unable to utilise the forgotten password facility I can reset your password for you and email those details onto the original email account used but this is only useful if you remember your original email details. (People seem to change them often for some reason.)

Let me know how you wish to move forward as I will have to delete one of the superfluous accounts.
(In a short time so please respond as soon as possible.)

May I also suggest that once you have your details confirmed that you write them down and keep them in a safe place or commit your call sign to memory. I'm pretty sure that you haven't forgotten your Amateur Radio call sign and Ofcom staff members are paid a salary.....whereas we are not.

I look forward to hearing from you further,
Victor

CT Admin.

John123, GaryWilson and Alan Pilot like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC

PostSubject: Re: Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted)   Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 1:20 am

Hi guys thanks for your help I know my mistake now and have worked it out ct2902 
Kindest regards 73” 
Jacko
Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 371
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted)   Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 4:38 am

*** ADMIN NOTICE ***

Superfluous & duplicate account of 'ijack320' now deleted. Original account under here :-

https://charlietangodxgroup.forumotion.com/u1741

John123 and GaryWilson like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted)   Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call sign forgotten it “Help” (Sorted)
Page 1 of 1