Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Multicore co-ax cable use
Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeToday at 11:00 am by Purple Witch

» Are you sitting comfortably?
Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeToday at 10:46 am by Hotel Zulu 253

» Hi to all :) (Issued)
Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:27 am by Victor

» 11m Call sign request (Issued)
Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:29 am by Victor

» HF Contacts 10m
Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:15 am by Victor

» T2LT antenna solutions
Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 11:40 pm by Zippy168

» Callsign Request (Issued)
Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:22 pm by Victor

» Amateur Radio is an expensive hobby!.......?
Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 9:18 pm by Victor

» Baluns not working
Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2024 7:55 pm by VanRougeT4

Keywords
9900 2022 frequency call 2024 display 2011 lincoln sign 6900 callsign antenna chart supply ALINCO 2023 anytone meter list yaesu Sirio president power ss9900 software Mckinley
QRZ Database

Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Empty
PostSubject: Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted)   Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 6:48 pm

Hi Victor  my name is mick Merrick  from  Northampton I have mislaid my call sign numbers   i think it maybe  5171 not sure could  you let me know please
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 378
QTH or Location : Redcar, North Yorkshire.
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted)   Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2024 8:17 pm

Hello Mick,

This account has never previously been issued a call sign. The call sign you think may have been yours belongs to another Mick also from Northampton but a completely different user. 

Have you by any chance opened two different accounts? The email addresses are similar but not identical.

If both accounts belong to you we need you to choose which one you want to keep because users are only allowed one account as per forum rules.

Please advise.

Best 73 Gary.

C.T. Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ

PostSubject: Call Sign Query   Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 9:14 am

Hi Victor its mick northamptpn have lost my call sign can you message me with it please send
Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 374
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted)   Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 10:10 am

Hello Mick,

You seem to be randomly posting around the forum with your query which can be difficult to keep track of let alone sort out into one place.

I've titled the posting with your name to hopefully help you keep track.

As mentioned by Gary above you appear to have two accounts with two similar email addresses the second of which you have been allocated a call sign to in 2024 and the first account opened in 2021 but not used until now.

As mentioned in the CT forum rules we don't allow multiple accounts for an individual due to the problems it can cause.

The account you used and received a call sign for was an outlook address whereas this account is for a yahoo address. Which account would you like to use so that I can get you sorted? (I will need to delete the other.)

Let us know and we'll get you sorted out.

All the best,
Victor

CT Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted)   Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2024 11:00 am

I've also sent you a PM (personal message) to the account you are currently using Mick with a link to this posting.

Please remember that admin are volunteers so we won't always get back to you straight away.
Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

PostSubject: Re: Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted)   Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2024 5:10 am

*** ADMIN NOTICE ***

There has been no further correspondence received regards this call sign inquiry so administration work has been carried out to clear multiple accounts associated with Mick Merrick as per the forum rules here :-

https://charlietangodxgroup.forumotion.com/t2-charlie-tango-forum-rules

The account that a call sign was issued for remains in place here :-

https://charlietangodxgroup.forumotion.com/u5527

It is advised that if anyone forgets their CT account login that they utilise the password recovery feature and not open further accounts. A simple message to the administration team in such an event would also prove useful as we can reset password details and to ensure security only pass those details on to the original email address associated with the CT account.

Such inquiries do take up a lot of administration time when they really shouldn't especially remembering that all admin team members are volunteers willingly giving up their own free time for the benefit of the group and its members.

So please, when you get a call sign allocated either write it down, commit it to memory or even get a sign made up to proudly display it for your radio activities. Anything less just cheapens the whole idea of what the group and your call sign is all about.

Regards,
Victor

CT Admin.

John123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted)   Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Sign Mick Merrick (Sorted)
Page 1 of 1