Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» what was your first radio and antenna
e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeToday at 5:21 am by Numenius

» Help needed
e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeToday at 5:13 am by Numenius

e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:23 pm by Mr T

» gre 225 radio scanner
e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:10 pm by rabbi

» crt ss 9900
e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:21 pm by John123

» Διακριτικό κλήσεις ct (Issued)
e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:38 pm by Vasilis

» CT call sign (Issued)
e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:25 am by Mike90

» Alinco DX-10 DAT file
e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:30 pm by Alberto Rugarli

e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 8:43 pm by stealth 57

Keywords
Sirio display Mckinley callsign 2022 sign power chart frequency 9900 software anytone president lincoln ss9900 meter 6900 ALINCO Mobile supply call yaesu 2023 list antenna Baofeng
QRZ Database

e-mail because you are watching the topic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scan125
Contributor
Contributor

Call Sign : 26-CT-8080
Times Thanked : 5
QTH or Location : Wrexham, North Wales
Equipment Used : MAXON 1000, AlincoDX-R8, Lowe HF150, Uniden UBC125XLT & UBC75XLT, SDRplay RSPduo

e-mail because you are watching the topic Empty
PostSubject: e-mail because you are watching the topic   e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2020 10:34 am

Topic Watch Emails are sent using charlietango.co.uk URL links.

https://charlietango.co.uk/t1227-frequency-explanation-help#7243

These do not work via the redirect to https://charlietangodxgroup.forumotion.com

Can somone look into this please.
Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 350
QTH or Location : Redcar, North Yorkshire.
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: e-mail because you are watching the topic   e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2020 7:13 am

Thanks for pointing this out Nick.

The forum still requires work following our change of host last year. We'll get on to this ASAP.

73's Gary.

C.T Admin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
Radio Lilac

Call Sign : 26CT2853
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Newhaven East Sussex
Equipment Used : TTI

PostSubject: Re: e-mail because you are watching the topic   e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 7:12 pm

I downloaded a copy of Charlie Tango DX's list of CB 27Mhz frequencies and compared them to a similar Ofcom list, and I am afraid to say they differ.  Also Charlie Tango encompasses as well as FM CB, SSB and other modes including AM CB.  I have read through some Ofcom literature available online and although they are considering permitting additions to the FM permit they are not considering them for the UK.  Also suggested is low power broadcasting of about 4 Watts.  There is also available copy on EMC.  Andrew Bryant, Newhaven, East Sussex,  Radio Lilac 26CT2853.

Tristar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Scan125
Contributor
Contributor

Call Sign : 26-CT-8080
Times Thanked : 5
QTH or Location : Wrexham, North Wales
Equipment Used : MAXON 1000, AlincoDX-R8, Lowe HF150, Uniden UBC125XLT & UBC75XLT, SDRplay RSPduo

PostSubject: Re: e-mail because you are watching the topic   e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2020 8:38 pm

GaryWilson wrote:
Thanks for pointing this out Nick.

The forum still requires work following our change of host last year. We'll get on to this ASAP.

73's Gary.

C.T Admin.
Hi Gary

This linking is still broken.

Today

https://charlietango.co.uk/t1239-e-mail-because-you-are-watching-the-topic#11283

Does not resolve.

You either need to resolve the problem or turn the system off till it is resolved.

Nick

Pagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 350
QTH or Location : Redcar, North Yorkshire.
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: e-mail because you are watching the topic   e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2020 7:22 pm

Hi Nick, 

Lee has done a lot of work on the forum and is aware of the issue. We will resolve it as soon as possible. 

73's Gary.

C.T. Admin.

John123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
Radio Lilac

Call Sign : 26CT2853
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Newhaven East Sussex
Equipment Used : TTI

PostSubject: Re: e-mail because you are watching the topic   e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 12:05 am

I have been reading up on SSB etc.  As I understand it the acronyms refer to the bandwidth of the reception and transmit.  I have a second hand Uniden Bearcat scanning receiver which I reckon can pick up SSB etc.  Am I right?  Andrew Radio Lilac 26CT 2853.
Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: e-mail because you are watching the topic   e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2020 7:21 am

Hi Andrew,

You'll probably get more help if you post your question in the "Help and Discussion Forums" and under "Scanners".
Link is below if that helps :-

https://www.charlietango.co.uk/f10-scanner-discussion

It's just that otherwise people reading the forum may miss your question and it'll be harder to get help.
If you're ever unsure you can always just post in the "General Chat" area Smile

Just trying to help out, (forums can be tough to 'navigate' Wink), and I only saw it as I'm a "beady-eyed hawk" Very Happy

All the best,
Victor

John123 and Tristar like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e-mail because you are watching the topic   e-mail because you are watching the topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

e-mail because you are watching the topic
Page 1 of 1