Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» CT call sign (Issued)
Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeToday at 1:25 am by Mike90

» Alinco DX-10 DAT file
Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:30 pm by Alberto Rugarli

Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:43 pm by stealth 57

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:13 pm by VanRougeT4

» Διακριτικό κλήσεις ct (Issued)
Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:49 pm by babis3g

» Probably only ever buy 1/2 waves for 10m and 11m
Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:39 pm by FreqFreak

» Anytone 6667
Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:24 am by Julian brian

» Help needed
Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 am by Mighty mutts

» Is FM CB still alive?
Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:26 am by axlejack

Keywords
anytone meter callsign frequency power antenna 9900 sign Mckinley 2022 ss9900 lincoln Mobile software display call supply 6900 yaesu Baofeng chart president ALINCO Sirio 2023 list
QRZ Database

Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mickyboy
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
mickyboy

Call Sign : 26-CT-3300 M7ICK
Times Thanked : 7
QTH or Location : Higham ferrers, Northamptonshire. UK
Equipment Used : Icom 7300 Icom 7100, RT95, SS6900N V6. Sirio 827

Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Empty
PostSubject: Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories   Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2019 3:28 pm

Hi All,   This site is another good one for CB/Ham radio's, parts and accessories, and also free Software downloads for a lot of the popular radio's....Hope it helps..... Very Happy

https://www.pjbox.co.uk/downloads/

PS: Software Downloads are found in the "updates" bottom left corner of the homepage.

rabbi likes this post

Back to top Go down
ghoshy2014
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
ghoshy2014

Call Sign : 26-CT-3796
Times Thanked : 2
QTH or Location : Warrington
Equipment Used : SS6900N

PostSubject: Re: Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories   Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2020 9:49 pm

Hi MickyBoy,  i checked the update's section i have the CRT SS6900 N V6, the part i am struggling with is the dat file for the channel's, i got the rig from my brother, who bought it from his friend in manchester, the problem with the dat file i have is i would like to have 1-40 on band A, then the rest spread out on B-C-D-E-F, right now the rig is set that on muppet's which is band E-F i have double channel's, like 10-11 on the read out are the same frequency,  the rig is exported so it has 25-29 mhz, just like the rig to be better programmed, 
i have the lead's and software,

thank you for any help,
Back to top Go down
Sgt Bilko
Major contributor
Major contributor
Sgt Bilko

Call Sign : 108 ct 302 - mm0ibe
Times Thanked : 17
QTH or Location : Prestonpans. East Lothian
Equipment Used : SS9900

PostSubject: Re: Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories   Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2020 7:36 am

If you have the software write your own DAT file it's easy. I have a few here for the 6900n V6 with different variations but as most people like UK40 on Band F that's where mine are on the DAT file.

Paul
Back to top Go down
ghoshy2014
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
ghoshy2014

Call Sign : 26-CT-3796
Times Thanked : 2
QTH or Location : Warrington
Equipment Used : SS6900N

PostSubject: Re: Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories   Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2020 6:07 pm

sorry for delay in replying, once ive loaded the software up on pc, is it just like taking a frequency chart and adding all the channel to the software,  so if channel 1 for argument sake, was 26.565 i would just change any variable to that channel in the list, ive never programmed a rig before, i have seen where you can set the RB roger bleep on or off on channel's,
Back to top Go down
Sgt Bilko
Major contributor
Major contributor
Sgt Bilko

PostSubject: Re: Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories   Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 7:57 am

If you PM me your email address i will send you the file to load into your software. It will save you a lot of time.

Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sgt Bilko
Major contributor
Major contributor
Sgt Bilko

PostSubject: Re: Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories   Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2020 7:58 am

If you PM me your email address i will send you the file to load into your software. It will save you a lot of time.

Paul.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories   Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Software downlaod site and CB/Ham equipment & accessories
Page 1 of 1