Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» crt ss 9900
A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members Icon_minitimeToday at 4:35 pm by stealth 57

» Διακριτικό κλήσεις ct (Issued)
A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members Icon_minitimeToday at 2:38 pm by Vasilis

» CT call sign (Issued)
A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members Icon_minitimeToday at 1:25 am by Mike90

» Alinco DX-10 DAT file
A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:30 pm by Alberto Rugarli

A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:43 pm by stealth 57

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:13 pm by VanRougeT4

» Probably only ever buy 1/2 waves for 10m and 11m
A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:39 pm by FreqFreak

» Anytone 6667
A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:24 am by Julian brian

» Help needed
A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 am by Mighty mutts

Keywords
6900 president frequency 9900 Sirio Mobile power 2022 Mckinley anytone ss9900 chart antenna 2023 ALINCO software callsign call Baofeng lincoln list sign yaesu display supply meter
QRZ Database

A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members Empty
PostSubject: A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members   A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2022 3:38 pm

Just wanted to welcome all the new as well as returning members to Charlie Tango over the last few days. A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members 1f44d

I normally enjoy nothing more than seeing new members hop aboard gaining call sign numbers and such but have been otherwise indisposed recently to welcome individually. Plus there was quite the flurry of new members that it'd be hard to catch up with you all! Wink

I hope that you all enjoy your call sign numbers (expertly allocated by Gary) and may it help with any radio activities you pursue.

A special thanks also to those that have been perusing the forum and joining in the fun that can be had by making postings of your own.

My very best to each of you,
Victor

(Apparently CT Admin. but unfortunately sometimes I'm not always present!)

John123, GaryWilson, Alan Pilot, Uncle P, Mavic2Pro, Red Rooster LN-4614 and Backpacker144 like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC

A big warm welcome to all new Charlie Tango members
Page 1 of 1