Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:23 pm by Mr T

» gre 225 radio scanner
Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:10 pm by rabbi

» crt ss 9900
Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:21 pm by John123

» Διακριτικό κλήσεις ct (Issued)
Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:38 pm by Vasilis

» CT call sign (Issued)
Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:25 am by Mike90

» Alinco DX-10 DAT file
Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 9:30 pm by Alberto Rugarli

Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 8:43 pm by stealth 57

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 8:13 pm by VanRougeT4

» Probably only ever buy 1/2 waves for 10m and 11m
Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2024 1:39 pm by FreqFreak

Keywords
callsign Baofeng 6900 frequency Sirio lincoln power Mckinley president yaesu meter ss9900 Mobile ALINCO antenna sign anytone call list chart 9900 supply software display 2022 2023
QRZ Database

Software problem.

Go down 
+4
Tonyvic
Sharpshooter
Alan Pilot
GaryWilson
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

Software problem. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Software problem.   Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 9:55 am

Well done Bernie, glad you got sorted out. Software problem. - Page 2 1f44d 

I remember well the faff when I switched from Windows, to Mac, Linux and then back to Windows!
(I loved Linux, it did what I wanted it to do not the other way around.)

Windows vs Mac, Android vs iPhone, the list goes on mate.....so long as we don't go down the CB vs Ham route then all is well. Wink

DerekF likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
DerekF
Senior contributor
Senior contributor

Call Sign : 26-CT-4631....M7OGB
Times Thanked : 5
QTH or Location : Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Equipment Used : Icom F25SR, Intaride IR-803, Baofeng UV-5R, Anytone AT-778UV

PostSubject: Re: Software problem.   Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 12:55 pm

Wheel Nut wrote:
DerekF wrote:
Wheel Nut wrote:
I have worked out how to program the CRT SS 6900 V, and it works all round. Success !!
I will not be beaten lol!      cheers
Congratulations with you success, great to hear that your perseverance has paid off.
Thank you, It took some learning and patience wot with learning Windows, as I am a Mac man, it is so much easier,  (I feel that statement may invite opposition)  Very Happy
I'm a Mac user too, although used Windows & Linux during my working career. I have downloaded (and used) Chirp software on my MacBook to program my Baofeng UV-5R, when I tried downloading the same software to my iMac it would not run. To program my Anytone AT-778UV I had to download and run their software on a Windows laptop. As far as I'm aware the Anytone software will not run on IOS. The joys of our hobby I'd guess, all helps to keep the old grey matter ticking over.

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Software problem.   Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 3:11 pm

DerekF wrote:
Wheel Nut wrote:
DerekF wrote:
Wheel Nut wrote:
I have worked out how to program the CRT SS 6900 V, and it works all round. Success !!
I will not be beaten lol!      cheers
Congratulations with you success, great to hear that your perseverance has paid off.
Thank you, It took some learning and patience wot with learning Windows, as I am a Mac man, it is so much easier,  (I feel that statement may invite opposition)  Very Happy
I'm a Mac user too, although used Windows & Linux during my working career. I have downloaded (and used) Chirp software on my MacBook to program my Baofeng UV-5R, when I tried downloading the same software to my iMac it would not run. To program my Anytone AT-778UV I had to download and run their software on a Windows laptop. As far as I'm aware the Anytone software will not run on IOS. The joys of our hobby I'd guess, all helps to keep the old grey matter ticking over.
My gray matter has turned to mush, it is like wet Weatabix now Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Software problem.   Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 3:18 pm

The proof lol!Software problem. - Page 2 Z
Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: Software problem.   Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 3:46 pm

Very well done Bernie mate, glad you're finally sorted. Software problem. - Page 2 1f44d
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC

PostSubject: Re: Software problem.   Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2023 4:54 pm

Victor wrote:
Very well done Bernie mate, glad you're finally sorted. Software problem. - Page 2 1f44d
Thanks Victor, The muppet channels don't accept the 5 at the end, as you know, so fiddled with the +10KHz then used the clarifier,   Simplez Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Software problem.   Software problem. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Software problem.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2