Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:49 pm by SangueG

» CW sidesweeper, new project
Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:13 pm by karelgol

» Swedish Repeater on Ch20 Mid
Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:29 pm by Vasilis

» CRT SS 9900 V4
Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:57 am by babis3g

» Moved from Introductions
Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 11:43 pm by babis3g

» Mr Macmillan (Information requested)
Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 11:07 pm by John123

» Southern Area and South Coast SSB Net
Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 8:52 pm by Razz229

» New member (Issued)
Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 7:43 pm by GaryWilson

» 27.555 usb from a longwire
Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2024 1:45 pm by stephen Gunrunner

Keywords
list yaesu frequency supply chart call president ss9900 callsign display 2022 lincoln Mckinley power 9900 Sirio antenna anytone meter ALINCO Baofeng Mobile 2023 software sign 6900
QRZ Database

Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deltawhiskey220

Call Sign : 26-CT-4852
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : London
Equipment Used : Harrier cbx ,stalker 9,superstar 360

Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note) Empty
PostSubject: Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note)   Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 1:51 pm

Im selling up and concentrating on building a race engine for my vespa..
I have a thunderpole 3 a moxon beam for 27m..a sirio gainmadter 1/2 wave RM kl7o3 amp, 30 an 60 amp power supplies.
The kl703 hasn't even been run for 15 minutes..
Super star 6900n with date cable..
Thunderbolt 5/8 wave wire antenna for 27m..
If anybody interested get in touch ..
Thought I would ask here befor they go on ebay
Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note)   Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2023 2:52 pm

Hi Lee,

Terrible turn of phrase for any radio enthusiast with "I'm selling up", but if needs must to pursue an alternative dream then so be it and I wish you well.

We do however have a separate Classified Ads section on the forum and although you may be offering this graciously to Charlie Tango members first I'm afraid I will have to step in with my 'moderator' hat on.

Sometimes online transactions don't always pan out as well as they should and arguments can abound shortly afterwards flooding into the forum, plus we don't want to turn the Charlie Tango forum into some kind of Friday-Free-Ads. We also don't want people to believe that the CT website or any of the administration team can be held responsible for any such undertakings and that any contract of exchange solely occurs between yourself and a prospective buyer.

With that I'm afraid I will be locking this topic to prevent such outcomes and suggest that anyone interested should contact you directly via a PM/Email rather than posts on the forum.

I hope you kindly understand this course of action and that I've explained it well.

Again, I wish you well and please note that this posting could be deleted by admin without notice in the short term future.

All the best,
Victor

CT Admin.

To other members reading, the responsibility of moderating such a forum is not an easy task and unfortunately we have to rely on past experiences to make decisions for the best interests of the forum. We have happily provided a place on the forum for private sales to occur should you wish to use such facilities and ask that members do not directly advertise in any way within the community postings.

John123, Razz229 and TamGlasgow like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC

Selling up all my CB gear (See Admin note)
Page 1 of 1