Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» New Member (Issued)
hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 4:30 pm by Mr T

» Help needed
hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 3:28 pm by GaryWilson

» New member introduction. (Issued)
hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 3:19 pm by stealth 57

» Request for CT Callsign (Issued)
hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 3:11 pm by GaryWilson

» what was your first radio and antenna
hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 11:13 am by stealth 57

» Anytone 6667
hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 10:10 am by Razz229

» CB Radio Featured in Film and Tv
hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 9:41 am by Razz229

» South Coast PMR net report
hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeToday at 8:14 am by Razz229

» Διακριτικό κλήσεις ct (Issued)
hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:38 pm by Vasilis

Keywords
supply frequency chart software 6900 ss9900 power 2022 sign Baofeng callsign meter antenna lincoln president Sirio list anytone Mckinley Mobile 9900 2023 yaesu ALINCO display call
QRZ Database

hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
keeganthevegan

Call Sign : 163-CT-370
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Ynys Mon
Equipment Used : CRT SS 9900

hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Empty
PostSubject: hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued)   hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2024 11:55 pm

hi all!   im keegan , im new here and tbh new to radio kind of

Ive had a midland alan 42 sat in a draw for probably 10 yrs because i was never able to hear anyone on it...  Ive since discovered the dark side and ye, it seems like the right time to get back into it with some better gear... 

Ive now got a crt 9900 - waiting on my dipole for the attic and my foundation ham study book...   my plan is to be licenced to use the 10m band on my radio aswell as dabbling in the forbidden fruit...

Ive filled in my profile as requested and ye - looking forward to getting a callsign and making some contacts... 

all the best 

keegan

Red Rooster LN-4614 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued)   hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 5:43 am

Hello Keegan,

Welcome to Charlie Tango DX.

Great introduction there, good to hear a little about your radio interests and I wish you the very best of luck with your Amateur Radio studies.

I am delighted to allocate you 163-CT-370 may you have good luck with it.

All the best,
Victor

CT Admin.

keeganthevegan likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
Alan Pilot
Major contributor
Major contributor
Alan Pilot

Call Sign : 163-CT-220...MW7TTA
Times Thanked : 69
QTH or Location : Anglesey North Wales
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT-991A,,Yaesu FTDX-10,,Icom ic-7300,,Anytone AT-D878UV PLUS",,LINCOLN II+.

PostSubject: Re: hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued)   hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 6:16 am

Welcome to ctdx Keegan.
A local to me i think i am in ll65 hh.

Victor and keeganthevegan like this post

Back to top Go down
John123
CT Directors
CT Directors
John123

Call Sign : 26CT763
Times Thanked : 148
QTH or Location : Manchester
Equipment Used : Optima, Superstar 360fm, Stalker 9fdx, President Jack

PostSubject: Re: hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued)   hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 12:20 pm

Hello and welcome, Keegan.

73s John.

Back to top Go down
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 350
QTH or Location : Redcar, North Yorkshire.
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

PostSubject: Re: hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued)   hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 12:37 pm

Hello Keegan, welcome to the CTDX group.

Best 73 Gary.

C.T. Admin.

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ
keeganthevegan

PostSubject: Re: hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued)   hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 6:01 pm

Victor wrote:
Hello Keegan,

Welcome to Charlie Tango DX.

Great introduction there, good to hear a little about your radio interests and I wish you the very best of luck with your Amateur Radio studies.

I am delighted to allocate you 163-CT-370 may you have good luck with it.

All the best,
Victor

CT Admin.
Awesome , thank you very much, can't wait to get my antenna now! 

All the best

John123 and Victor like this post

Back to top Go down
keeganthevegan

PostSubject: Re: hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued)   hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 6:03 pm

Alan Pilot wrote:
Welcome to ctdx Keegan.
A local to me i think i am in ll65 hh.
Oh ideal!... Keep you ears peeled over the next month cos I'll be looking for ya on the waves!
Back to top Go down
keeganthevegan

PostSubject: Re: hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued)   hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 6:04 pm

John123 wrote:
Hello and welcome, Keegan.

73s John.
Cheers John

73s
Back to top Go down
keeganthevegan

PostSubject: Re: hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued)   hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2024 6:05 pm

GaryWilson wrote:
Hello Keegan, welcome to the CTDX group.

Best 73 Gary.

C.T. Admin.
Cheers Gary

73s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued)   hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi , im new here, just introducing myself and requesting a callsign if possible (Issued)
Page 1 of 1