Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» New call sign request
Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:41 pm by spod

» Store bought antenna to use with baofeng t1 mini handy
Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:28 pm by Razz229

» Antron 99 install loads of noise
Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:50 pm by glenn dog

» EU conditions have started
Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:48 pm by glenn dog

» Hi new to this group just checkn in...
Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 10:47 pm by John123

» new call sign (Issued)
Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 10:42 pm by John123

» CT call sign request (Information requested)
Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 10:40 pm by John123

» CB antenna/ PMR antenna compatibility question.
Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 10:13 pm by Razz229

» Southern Area and South Coast SSB Net
Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2024 8:42 pm by Razz229

Keywords
meter list call chart Sirio yaesu president antenna 6900 display Mckinley software ALINCO anytone Baofeng 9900 ss9900 callsign 2023 sign 2022 Mobile lincoln supply power frequency
QRZ Database

Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
43CT016
Major contributor
Major contributor
43CT016

Call Sign : 43-CT-016
Times Thanked : 22
QTH or Location : Perth
Equipment Used : iCom IC-7610/IC-9700/IC-705

Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Empty
PostSubject: Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC   Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 11:05 am

10m seems open at present, and happy to give any English calls a VK6 in the log too...currently on FT8, but happy to try CW also.  Don't think I'll make it on SSB.

Last edited by 43CT016 on Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Sydthecat and Victor like this post

Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC   Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 4:26 pm

Hope you made some UK contacts there Jeff. Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC 1f44d 

Mothers Day this way so didn't get any radio time myself until now with Australia being right in the middle of the night. Got to scoot again as it's full on roast dinner!

Still looking for VK's myself (one that'll confirm on QRZ Wink ) so hope to catch you one of these days.

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
43CT016
Major contributor
Major contributor
43CT016

PostSubject: Re: Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC   Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 11:23 pm

Victor wrote:
Hope you made some UK contacts there Jeff. Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC 1f44d 

Mothers Day this way so didn't get any radio time myself until now with Australia being right in the middle of the night. Got to scoot again as it's full on roast dinner!

Still looking for VK's myself (one that'll confirm on QRZ Wink ) so hope to catch you one of these days.

10m (and 40m later on) was on fire last night….2 new countries, so up to 97 now, but only 85 confirmed. FFS! (EDIT: Now 102 but still only 90 confirmed!)

Got Scotland finally (had several prior, but none had confirmed) last night, and NI today, but still chasing IoM and Guernsey to complete the UK.

Need Ireland/Eire too, as it happens.

Oh, and also got Brazil to complete my WAC too, but need him to confirm still.
Back to top Go down
VanRougeT4
Contributor
Contributor
VanRougeT4

Call Sign : 14-CT-019 - G1DBS
Times Thanked : 1
QTH or Location : Montreuil sur Mer
Equipment Used : XIEGU G90 - President Lincoln 2 +

PostSubject: Re: Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC   Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2024 7:32 pm

43CT016 wrote:

Got Scotland finally (had several prior, but none had confirmed) last night, and NI today, but still chasing IoM and Guernsey to complete the UK.

Need Ireland/Eire too, as it happens.

Hi Jeff. I'm touring NI and the RoI in May, and possibly Guernsey in September. What's your callsign to listen out for?

10m SSB was on fire again this morning. Heard a strong VK telling high power European station to literally 'shut up' to allow some QRP stations to be heard. Loved it  Very Happy

Deb

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
43CT016
Major contributor
Major contributor
43CT016

PostSubject: Re: Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC   Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2024 6:35 am

VanRougeT4 wrote:

Hi Jeff. I'm touring NI and the RoI in May, and possibly Guernsey in September. What's your callsign to listen out for?

10m SSB was on fire again this morning. Heard a strong VK telling high power European station to literally 'shut up' to allow some QRP stations to be heard. Loved it  Very Happy

Deb

Thanks Deb, I'm VK6JK.  

Voice/SSB would need the luck of the Gods, but CW or FT4/8 would be perfect!

I'll pop your call into Ham Alert.

Victor and VanRougeT4 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC   Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need contacts to Ireland, IoM, and Guernsey for DXCC
Page 1 of 1