Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» crt ss 9900
Scotland Allstar Network  Icon_minitimeToday at 4:35 pm by stealth 57

» Διακριτικό κλήσεις ct (Issued)
Scotland Allstar Network  Icon_minitimeToday at 2:38 pm by Vasilis

» CT call sign (Issued)
Scotland Allstar Network  Icon_minitimeToday at 1:25 am by Mike90

» Alinco DX-10 DAT file
Scotland Allstar Network  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:30 pm by Alberto Rugarli

Scotland Allstar Network  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:43 pm by stealth 57

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
Scotland Allstar Network  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:13 pm by VanRougeT4

» Probably only ever buy 1/2 waves for 10m and 11m
Scotland Allstar Network  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:39 pm by FreqFreak

» Anytone 6667
Scotland Allstar Network  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:24 am by Julian brian

» Help needed
Scotland Allstar Network  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 am by Mighty mutts

Keywords
Sirio chart callsign anytone supply president 6900 sign 2022 ALINCO antenna 9900 meter software call Baofeng lincoln 2023 list power display yaesu Mobile frequency ss9900 Mckinley
QRZ Database

Scotland Allstar Network

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloodhound
Bloodhound

Call Sign : 108-CT-1529 2M0AIV
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Castle Douglas, Scotland
Equipment Used : SS9900

Scotland Allstar Network  Empty
PostSubject: Scotland Allstar Network    Scotland Allstar Network  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2021 7:54 pm

Hi
My Thanks go to admin for permission to post the following mention of The Scotland Allstar Network for licences amateurs. 

The birth of the Network was a work around to a problem that I had at my location in the Galloway Forest.  The Network grew and grew and now is the largest analogue network in Scotland.  As you will see from below there is access through , Allstar, EchoLink ,DMR and YSF or through attached repeaters and links.  

All licences are welcome and many USA and Australia stations call through as a first point of contact with Scotland.  On Sunday Nights we link up with The Loch Lomond Club Net details below : take a look and join us if you can Andy 108CT1529 2M0AIV & Alex 108CT1512 MM7BDW 

Dark Sunday Night? Brighten up you evening and dont Forget the Loch Lomond Sunday Night Net Tonight between 2000hrs (8pm GMT) and 2100hrs (9pm GMT) early check ins from 1930hrs (7.30pm).  The Net will be operational on the 🏴???????????????????????? Scotland Allstar Network Via Echolink 2D0AIV-L 2E0AIV-L and YSF via Alba Scotland or TGIF DMR talk group 23551 or FreeDMR TG 23551.  Not forgetting Allstar 23799.  ALL WELCOME.  Make a date and give it a try, brighten up your dark Sunday evenings.  Thanks goes to Net Controller Paul MM3DDQ

Sgt Bilko, Victor and Mrtubbs like this post

Back to top Go down

Scotland Allstar Network
Page 1 of 1