Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» CT call sign (Issued)
Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeToday at 1:25 am by Mike90

» Alinco DX-10 DAT file
Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:30 pm by Alberto Rugarli

Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:43 pm by stealth 57

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:13 pm by VanRougeT4

» Διακριτικό κλήσεις ct (Issued)
Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:49 pm by babis3g

» Probably only ever buy 1/2 waves for 10m and 11m
Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:39 pm by FreqFreak

» Anytone 6667
Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:24 am by Julian brian

» Help needed
Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:02 am by Mighty mutts

» Is FM CB still alive?
Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:26 am by axlejack

Keywords
power chart ALINCO 6900 anytone Mckinley frequency Sirio lincoln ss9900 president call display meter callsign 2022 software 9900 Mobile yaesu antenna supply 2023 Baofeng list sign
QRZ Database

Net inquiry.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2022 7:42 pm

Can anyone tell me does The south west Wales net still operate on Sunday’s on 27.365 usb @ 7pm-9pm.
I’m slowly working my way through the CB radio nets of the uk and getting Logged.
PMR 446 is also on the list this year..

Cheers Tom.
26CT4029
Back to top Go down
TheReverend
Senior contributor
Senior contributor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3921 / M7GDA
Times Thanked : 6
QTH or Location : Lambourn
Equipment Used : CRT SS9900, CRT ONE N, CRT Electro, UV-5r, B550p, HP-202, Sirio 4000, T2lT, Sharmans X-50, Diamond A430....and many bits of wire.

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 12:04 am

I'm not sure it's going any more chap.  It's still in my calendar each week, however I'm either working or full of roast dinner when it's on!!
Back to top Go down

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 12:09 am

TheReverend wrote:
I'm not sure it's going any more chap.  It's still in my calendar each week, however I'm either working or full of roast dinner when it's on!!
Thanks TheReverend,I’ll still keep a listen out just incase.Otherwise it’s on to the next.

Tom 26CT4029
Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

Call Sign : 26 CT 2290 & 26 CI 2290
Times Thanked : 28
QTH or Location : Kent
Equipment Used : On 11m a Anytone 6666, Solarcon A99 vertical antenna or a Sirio 4000. On PMR a TYT TH-9800, a 1/4 wave GPA, homemade mag mount & sometimes a 8 element beam.

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 10:26 am

Hi 🐊 Tom

Good luck with getting logged in, on as many nets as possible around the UK.

Maybe leave a review/report here, so us non Facebook using people know what's going on.

You never know our paths may cross 😉

Ray

Tonyvic likes this post

Back to top Go down

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 12:41 pm

Razz229 wrote:
Hi 🐊 Tom

Maybe leave a review/report here, so us non Facebook using people know what's going on.

Ray
Hi Ray 📶
Like me I’m not into Facebook it’s bad enough trying not to let everyone on the frequencies know all my business,Let alone advertising it with lovely family pics…lol
I might just do that about the Net reviews Ray as there’s a cracking one on the southern and south coast and glad you made it though that terrible storm it did get nasty at times.My old Sirio survived apart from the tuning tip now being on the wonk..
Cheers Geezer,
                   Tom 🐊
Back to top Go down
Tonyvic
Major contributor
Major contributor
Tonyvic

Call Sign : 26-CT-4013/M7DVQ
Times Thanked : 12
QTH or Location : Brighton, East Sussex
Equipment Used : Yaesu 991a - Imax 2000 - CRT Electro - Sharman X50

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2022 2:23 pm

Chickenfoot@1987 wrote:
Razz229 wrote:
Hi 🐊 Tom

Ray
Hi Ray 📶
Like me I’m not into Facebook it’s bad enough trying not to let everyone on the frequencies know all my business,Let alone advertising it with lovely family pics…lol
I might just do that about the Net reviews Ray as there’s a cracking one on the southern and south coast and glad you made it though that terrible storm it did get nasty at times.My old Sirio survived apart from the tuning tip now being on the wonk..
Cheers Geezer,
                   Tom 🐊
Tom
How much did Ray pay you for the flowers regarding the Southern and South Coast Net? Net inquiry. 1f600 I do agree with you it's very well run although I have so far only listened in but will attempt to join in soon, time and conditions (local noise) permitting.

Ray
I must congratulate you for your 'Chair' skills and commitment to the network, it's a joy to listen to, don't know if you've seen my problem here: https://charlietangodxgroup.forumotion.com/t4060-very-noisy-on-ssb it's only a few of you that get through that noise hence my reluctance to join in yet.

Tony

Razz229 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://allradio.co.uk
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

Equipment Used : On 11m a Anytone 6666, Solarcon A99 vertical antenna or a Sirio 4000. On PMR a TYT TH-9800, a 1/4 wave GPA, homemade mag mount & sometimes a 8 element beam.

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 9:09 am

Chickenfoot@1987 wrote:
Razz229 wrote:
Hi 🐊 Tom

Ray
Hi Ray 📶
Cheers Geezer,
                   Tom 🐊

Hi Tom
Nets on Facebook, WhatsApp etc good. Better when added to Radio forums like Charlie Tango & Transmission 1. Just my opinion.

Stop it, your embarrassing me 😳 about my net reports lol! .

My antenna stood up to Storm Eunice, unlike my neighbour's tv 📺 & satellite dish 📡 which has come of the wall and got entangled in my T K brackets.

Cheers & Beers 🍻

Ray
Back to top Go down
caspian40

Call Sign : 26-CT-1758 / M6MWT
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Rendlesham suffolk
Equipment Used : Ic7300

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 9:42 am

Hi Chaps i'm in suffolk  Rendlesham forest on the doorstep, any nets around this area? arriving tomorrow is my President Lincoln 2+ from Knights, a receiver from Russia and some other radio bit's so tomorrow will be play time
Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 10:20 am

Tonyvic wrote:
Chickenfoot@1987 wrote:
Razz229 wrote:
Hi 🐊 Tom

Ray
Hi Ray 📶
Cheers Geezer,
                   Tom 🐊
Tom
How much did Ray pay you for the flowers regarding the Southern and South Coast Net? Net inquiry. 1f600 I do agree with you it's very well run although I have so far only listened in but will attempt to join in soon, time and conditions (local noise) permitting.

Ray
I must congratulate you for your 'Chair' skills and commitment to the network, it's a joy to listen to, don't know if you've seen my problem here: https://charlietangodxgroup.forumotion.com/t4060-very-noisy-on-ssb it's only a few of you that get through that noise hence my reluctance to join in yet.

Tony

Hi Tony

My "chair" skills are self taught or I have adapted other peoples ways to suit myself.
I'm glad you enjoy listening and I look forward to the day when we get a chance to speak on air. 

Have you tried calling/listening into the DDB net on a Saturday night? They are on channel 28 UKFM or 27.87125 MHz and are based on Devils Dyke.

Have watched your video and is it my voice or the roger beep that's the problem lol!
That constant S7 noise floor could be a number of things around your house or the area. My advice would be turn off as much as you can in your house and see if that makes a difference, log when the noise is, say after 4 o'clock when the kids are home and the routers get switched or the heating goes on, is it the street lamps? (these are being swapped over to LEDs which can produce noise).
If all that has been tried and failed, are you able to relocate the antenna away from the house? I will reply with my ideas on the original post and see if other can come up with more ideas. 

PS. I have received an invoice from Tom and there are not enough flowers 💐 at Inter Flora to cover it!

Ray
CI2290 & CT2290
Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 10:54 am

caspian40 wrote:
Hi Chaps i'm in suffolk  Rendlesham forest on the doorstep, any nets around this area? arriving tomorrow is my President Lincoln 2+ from Knights, a receiver from Russia and some other radio bit's so tomorrow will be play time

Hi Michael

Take a look at this net calendar produced by Delboy

https://delboyonline.blogspot.com/p/cb-radiopmr446-net-calendar.html

This will give you some idea on what is about and you can also look on Facebook

Good luck with your radio and hope to chat on air some day.

Ray
Back to top Go down
Tonyvic
Major contributor
Major contributor
Tonyvic

Call Sign : 26-CT-4013/M7DVQ
Times Thanked : 12
QTH or Location : Brighton, East Sussex
Equipment Used : Yaesu 991a - Imax 2000 - CRT Electro - Sharman X50

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 4:18 pm

Razz229 wrote:
Hi Tony

My "chair" skills are self taught or I have adapted other peoples ways to suit myself.
I'm glad you enjoy listening and I look forward to the day when we get a chance to speak on air.

Have you tried calling/listening into the DDB net on a Saturday night? They are on channel 28 UKFM or 27.87125 MHz and are based on Devils Dyke.

Have watched your video and is it my voice or the roger beep that's the problem lol!
That constant S7 noise floor could be a number of things around your house or the area.
My advice would be turn off as much as you can in your house and see if that makes a difference, log when the noise is,
say after 4 o'clock when the kids are home and the routers get switched or the heating goes on,
is it the street lamps? (these are being swapped over to LEDs which can produce noise).
If all that has been tried and failed, are you able to relocate the antenna away from the house?
I will reply with my ideas on the original post and see if other can come up with more ideas.

PS. I have received an invoice from Tom and there are not enough flowers ?? at Inter Flora to cover it!

Ray
CI2290 & CT2290
Thanks for the reply Ray, I will try to call-in on next Thursday's Net.

I have been on the DDB Net, silent silent silent

It's not your voice or Bleep lol!  Purely that constant S7 of hash! I have turned the power off at the mains and run off car battery, still the same. Sad 
As per my other thread I am going to try a Choke on the Silver Rod first, if that doesn't help then will have to find someone local to get it down for me to relocate as I'm no longer ably to balance very well on a ladder.

Tom sent an invoice???? Laughing  at least he is very business like. If Interflora can't process your order, try serenataflowers.com

Tony CT4013
Back to top Go down
https://allradio.co.uk
caspian40

Call Sign : 26-CT-1758 / M6MWT
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Rendlesham suffolk
Equipment Used : Ic7300

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 4:23 pm

Thanks Ray will have a gander at Delboys list.

Cheers for now
Back to top Go down

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2022 7:38 pm

Razz229 wrote:
Chickenfoot@1987 wrote:
Razz229 wrote:
Hi 🐊 Tom

Ray
Hi Ray 📶
Cheers Geezer,
                   Tom 🐊

Hi Tom
Nets on Facebook, WhatsApp etc good. Better when added to Radio forums like Charlie Tango & Transmission 1. Just my opinion.

Stop it, your embarrassing me 😳 about my net reports lol! .

My antenna stood up to Storm Eunice, unlike my neighbour's tv 📺 & satellite dish 📡 which has come of the wall and got entangled in my T K brackets.

Cheers & Beers 🍻

Ray
Same here Ray the Antenna survived apart from the slight tip bend.I wish more could be said about next doors fence blowing over and going right through my greenhouse.
Oh well it’s only glass..😝
Tom 26CT4029
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Net inquiry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Net inquiry.   Net inquiry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Net inquiry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum :: News and Announcements :: Nets and Skeds-
Jump to: