Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Antenna Advice.....?
List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeToday at 5:12 am by Victor

» First dx in 40 plus years
List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:36 pm by John123

» 10m dxcc ......
List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:40 am by peewee norfolk

» Multimode mobile antenna
List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:36 am by peewee norfolk

» New member call sign request (Issued)
List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 am by Victor

» New call sign request (Issued)
List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 pm by John123

» Call Sign Request (Issued)
List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:37 pm by Jimnic333

» had a change around
List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:22 am by SangueG

» Back Again (Returning Member)
List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 8:34 pm by John123

Keywords
lincoln Baofeng Mckinley chart Mobile list power software supply president Sirio ALINCO antenna sign 2023 frequency callsign yaesu call meter display ss9900 9900 anytone 6900 2022
QRZ Database

List of Nets/Skeds?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wireless
Major contributor
Major contributor

Times Thanked : 12
QTH or Location : Shrewsbury
Equipment Used : kit

List of Nets/Skeds? Empty
PostSubject: List of Nets/Skeds?   List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2022 10:03 pm

Hi All, so I can try and join as many as possible, if I can hear anyone, is there a comprehensive list of Nets & Skeds as a document or posting as a Moderated sticky thread or file?

Interested in all of them, Amateur, CB, or PMR, including the usual duration start/finish so I can at least monitor for skip if not participate.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Nets/Skeds?   List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 2:28 pm

Delboy does a full list of CB nets and PMR.I think it’s Delboy’s blog if you search for it on Google.
Cheers Tom.
26CT4029
Back to top Go down
Wireless
Major contributor
Major contributor

PostSubject: Re: List of Nets/Skeds?   List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2022 10:22 pm

Chickenfoot@1987 wrote:
Delboy does a full list of CB nets and PMR.I think it’s Delboy’s blog if you search for it on Google.
Cheers Tom.
26CT4029

Thanks Tom, I was listening on a UK SSB net down at 80m this evening, but propagation wasn't playing ball, wrote up a Net Report on Band conditions for 160, 80, 60, and 40, and by that time it were 9pm, so missed any of the weekly CB Nets.

Tomorrow is SARS Club, from 18.15 UTC until about 21.00 UTC, so will miss the Mid-Wales Net and Southern & South Coast Net, so it looks like unless there's a West Midlands based Net on any other day but a Thursday, I'm going to be unlucky here in Shropshire.

I'll try the Mid-Wales Net next Thursday, as SARS is out doing an ADRF Competition, and currently I don't participate in that (used to).

Cheers anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Nets/Skeds?   List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 1:02 am

Hello Wireless,
Tango Charlie Dx group run a Saturday night net on 27.585 USB starting at 7pm and chaired by John and Maxine.
And their in Shropshire..
Cheers Tom.
26CT4029
Back to top Go down
Wireless
Major contributor
Major contributor

PostSubject: Re: List of Nets/Skeds?   List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 3:53 am

Chickenfoot@1987 wrote:
Hello Wireless,
           Tango Charlie Dx group run a Saturday night net on 27.585 USB starting at 7pm and chaired by John and Maxine.
And their in Shropshire..
Cheers Tom.
26CT4029

Excellent...

Just need to read the Albrecht Manual to get it on 27.585 before Saturday, I'm assuming the 1900 start time is BST and not UTC?

So its likely I might hear at least two nets a week, Mid-Wales on 27.365, and TC DX on 27.585, brilliant, thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Nets/Skeds?   List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 8:07 am

No worries Wireless,Sadly with the Tango Charlie net it’s a bit hit and me for me as my QTH is London and I’m dependent on a little propagation lift to get me up that way.Last week it was fine but In the end all I could hear was 1 divisions Italy.
But that’s half the fun Sitting 500ft asl with my 9 foot tank whip swaying in the wind as passing dog walkers give me funny looks,I’ll give you a shout as I’ll be listening.
Cheers Tom.
26CT4029
Back to top Go down
Wireless
Major contributor
Major contributor

PostSubject: Re: List of Nets/Skeds?   List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2022 1:15 pm

What is interesting is the plot of TC Members on Google Maps, I appear to be surrounded by CB Shacks here in Shrewsbury, with another Group shown in Telford.

This TC Net seems like it could be interesting, ha.
Back to top Go down
Wireless
Major contributor
Major contributor

PostSubject: Re: List of Nets/Skeds?   List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2022 8:42 pm

Oh well with the Jubilee I didn't expect the TC DX Net to take place today, so decided to do a bit of 40m using my NoV for MQ5WJF, which lasts for June only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: List of Nets/Skeds?   List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2022 11:31 am

Wireless wrote:
Oh well with the Jubilee I didn't expect the TC DX Net to take place today, so decided to do a bit of 40m using my NoV for MQ5WJF, which lasts for June only.
It did happen but I got carried away DXing else where.The bands are still crazy now with an Italian AT contest on 27.600 upwards so everyone seems squeezed and a bit more QRM on this band.
Maybe next week will be easier.
Cheers Tom.
26CT4029
Back to top Go down
Wireless
Major contributor
Major contributor

PostSubject: Re: List of Nets/Skeds?   List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2022 12:46 pm

Chickenfoot@1987 wrote:
Wireless wrote:
It did happen but I got carried away DXing else where.The bands are still crazy now with an Italian AT contest on 27.600 upwards so everyone seems squeezed and a bit more QRM on this band.
Maybe next week will be easier.
Cheers Tom.
26CT4029

Hope so, I've got YaLOG for 11m and no contacts as yet!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Nets/Skeds?   List of Nets/Skeds? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Nets/Skeds?
Page 1 of 1