Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» First dx in 40 plus years
president - president lincoln II+ help Icon_minitimeToday at 3:36 pm by Victor

» 10m dxcc ......
president - president lincoln II+ help Icon_minitimeToday at 1:58 pm by SangueG

» Antenna Advice.....?
president - president lincoln II+ help Icon_minitimeToday at 1:49 pm by SangueG

» Multimode mobile antenna
president - president lincoln II+ help Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:36 am by peewee norfolk

» New member call sign request (Issued)
president - president lincoln II+ help Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:03 am by Victor

» New call sign request (Issued)
president - president lincoln II+ help Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 pm by John123

» Call Sign Request (Issued)
president - president lincoln II+ help Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:37 pm by Jimnic333

» had a change around
president - president lincoln II+ help Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:22 am by SangueG

» Back Again (Returning Member)
president - president lincoln II+ help Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2024 8:34 pm by John123

Keywords
callsign Sirio lincoln call software 2022 ss9900 ALINCO 6900 Baofeng antenna 2023 power frequency sign meter list supply yaesu Mckinley anytone chart Mobile 9900 president display
QRZ Database

president lincoln II+ help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sparky1251

Call Sign : 26-CT-3457
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Middlesbrough
Equipment Used : cobra148mk2......avanti sigma 4

president - president lincoln II+ help Empty
PostSubject: president lincoln II+ help   president - president lincoln II+ help Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2022 10:45 am

now lads.this is probably a total waste ov time but ile ask anyways.not been on in a while due to ill health but im starting to get my act together and get out on the mobile front once again running some skip.my question is too you guys is,recentely purchased the above radio.ive done the usual and added a 1k resistor to open up the radio.......worked a treat.this is were it gets complicated....i have been trying to get the frequency to match the uk channel....i.e channel 19-27.781.25 but major failure always comes up as 33 on the radio and wnt allow me to change the channel number.im assuming because they are export radio's.was going to purchase a data cable and try that but looking at the adverts for the sale of the cable it assures me it cant be done and you cant change the frequencies.i know theres a hidden menue but been advised to leave alone.anyone done what im trying to do with any success........be gratefull for your feedback chaps if not no major issue still well useable as is just be easier to have the muppet channels in order//frequency to channel.

cheers lads and good to be back.....73's.
Back to top Go down

president lincoln II+ help
Page 1 of 1