Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» EU conditions have started
looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeToday at 10:41 am by babis3g

» 10 Metre Summer Challenge 2024
looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeToday at 9:50 am by John H

» Antron 99 install loads of noise
looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeToday at 8:51 am by babis3g

» HF Contacts 15m
looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeToday at 8:44 am by Ivy Mike

» South Coast PMR net report
looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeToday at 8:12 am by Razz229

» Help needed
looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeToday at 6:52 am by teapot

» gre 225 scanner
looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:00 pm by rabbi

» Call sign application (Issued)
looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 10:06 pm by John123

» 10m DXCC Summer Challenge contacts 2024
looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2024 8:24 pm by John H

Keywords
antenna anytone 2023 6900 2022 yaesu frequency power callsign display Baofeng Mckinley president list 9900 call meter ss9900 ALINCO lincoln Mobile software Sirio supply chart sign
QRZ Database

looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode

Go down 
+2
Victor
ghoshy2014
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ghoshy2014
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
ghoshy2014

Call Sign : 26-CT-3796
Times Thanked : 2
QTH or Location : Warrington
Equipment Used : SS6900N

looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Empty
PostSubject: looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode   looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2023 6:21 am

would any one know how to make the CRT SS force one export mode please, or point me to step by step on how to export it my self to have 26.305 to 28.305

thank you

Tristar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode   looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2023 2:29 pm

Hi Glen,

I had a quick internet search for this radio but didn't turn up anything glaringly obvious as far as any sort of 'export mode' functionality. There were a few French forums with mention but Google struggled to translate them for me on my brief search.

Hopefully someone who owns this particular model of radio or has knowledge of it will come forward to assist you. Otherwise it may be worth posting on other forums or areas of general query of this nature to better stand a chance of gaining some help.

Sorry I couldn't help further and wish you the best of luck with it.

All the best,
Victor
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
13oots2
Major contributor
Major contributor

Call Sign : 26-CT-4694, M7EUS
Times Thanked : 14
QTH or Location : Dorchester UK
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT950, 66FT Endfed Antenna, Various Other Bits and Pieces

PostSubject: Re: looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode   looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2023 5:59 pm

What about contacting CRT directly? I am sure that they will be able to help CRT Contact Page
Back to top Go down
ghoshy2014
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
ghoshy2014

PostSubject: Re: looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode   looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeSat Jul 08, 2023 10:17 pm

thank you victor/I3oots2,   i did a very extensive search on CRT ss force one,  even sent a message to crt on there web site,  but they are like all the other cb radio manufactures happy selling a radio and getting money for it but after sales is rubbish, even though the radio is 13 year+ old,  you would have thought they would give a hoot about there product,  

i have a very good friend i am sure many know the guy dave woods in new port, knows his stuff, he is looking in to his data base to see if he has something on the radio for me, ill find out monday if he can do it for me,  sad thing is Electrocom in liverpool the owner called julian had to close up due to poor health i think so thats another cb place lost,  lamco and knights cb both use dave for there work so no point in asking them,  nick parker is another cb radio repair guy in kent,  just a shame no one has done a video on how to export the radio with how difficult it is to get information out there, 

so i will see what monday bring's,   thank you again,  

i would do it my self if i knew what jumper to use and any wire/diode/capacitor that had to be removed or placed,
Back to top Go down
ghoshy2014
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
ghoshy2014

PostSubject: Re: looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode   looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2023 2:21 pm

looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode 1f602  looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode 1f602  looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode 1f602  looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode 1f602  looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode 1f602  my radio goes to david woods to be made in to an export mode tomorrow,  it will miss me and be lonely on that journey to dave's, in a dark van no lights and no bed time story to stop it being scared of cb radio monster's called screwdriver vampire's, 
that just want to suck the wires and diodes of the board, that undo the screws and switches and leave it powerless,  that hides in tool kits to an unsuspecting cb radio comes along and then (lights out)
Back to top Go down
Razz229
Major contributor
Major contributor
Razz229

Call Sign : 26 CT 2290 & 26 CI 2290
Times Thanked : 28
QTH or Location : Kent
Equipment Used : On 11m a Anytone 6666, Solarcon A99 vertical antenna or a Sirio 4000. On PMR a TYT TH-9800, a 1/4 wave GPA, homemade mag mount & sometimes a 8 element beam.

PostSubject: Re: looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode   looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2023 5:18 pm

Here are a couple of old videos of the radio under it's other brand name

Victor likes this post

Back to top Go down
ghoshy2014
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
ghoshy2014

PostSubject: Re: looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode   looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2023 10:54 am

thank you razz229,  all done, a usa expert showed us how to put this radio in export mode so all done, 
now just trying to get my yaesu Ft1000 on 2Meter, unless its incapable of doing so,

Razz229 likes this post

Back to top Go down
26CT1074
Contributor
Contributor
26CT1074

Call Sign : 26-CT-1074 / M7MMC
Times Thanked : 6
QTH or Location : Brighton, East Sussex
Equipment Used : Icom IC-7300, Lincoln II (V4), Xiegu X6100

PostSubject: Re: looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode   looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeSun Aug 20, 2023 3:13 pm

ghoshy2014 wrote:
thank you razz229,  all done, a usa expert showed us how to put this radio in export mode so all done, 
now just trying to get my yaesu Ft1000 on 2Meter, unless its incapable of doing so,

The Yaesu FT-1000 doesn't have VHF/UHF. It receives 100KHz - 30MHz, and you can transmit on 10m-160m ham bands  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/OnTheMicwithMike
magiric

Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : italy
Equipment Used : crt ss one

PostSubject: Re: looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode   looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2023 9:32 am

ghoshy2014 wrote:
hi, how do you put the radio in export mode?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode   looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for help on the CRT SS Force one export mode
Page 1 of 1