Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Store bought antenna to use with baofeng t1 mini handy
looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeToday at 8:29 am by chazwozza

» Hi new to this group just checkn in...
looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:47 pm by John123

» new call sign (Issued)
looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:42 pm by John123

» CT call sign request (Information requested)
looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:40 pm by John123

» CB antenna/ PMR antenna compatibility question.
looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:13 pm by Razz229

» Southern Area and South Coast SSB Net
looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:42 pm by Razz229

»  baofeng t1 mini handy users uk
looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:59 pm by Izzi

» Antron 99 install loads of noise
looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:57 pm by micscave

» HF Contacts 15m
looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:11 am by VanRougeT4

Keywords
Sirio call 2023 6900 Baofeng callsign lincoln anytone president list power meter Mobile supply 9900 frequency sign Mckinley ss9900 2022 ALINCO antenna yaesu chart display software
QRZ Database

looking for help with service manuals please,

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ghoshy2014
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
ghoshy2014

Call Sign : 26-CT-3796
Times Thanked : 2
QTH or Location : Warrington
Equipment Used : SS6900N

looking for help with service manuals please, Empty
PostSubject: looking for help with service manuals please,   looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm

if someone can point me in the right place or even have a copy of the information would be appreciated,  my CRT SS Force one is now expanded, but require a service manual for it, 
i have a tristar 727 am/fm radio and would like to get hold of a service manual for this radio
if anyone has this information please,
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Contributor
Contributor
Mitch

Call Sign : M1TCH
Times Thanked : 8
QTH or Location : Leicester
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT-857D, Diamond V2000, Major 3000, President Jackson Mk1, Lafayette AFS-1005, K40 mic, KL203, B550P and Sirio GPE 27 ⅝λ.

PostSubject: Re: looking for help with service manuals please,   looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 10:07 pm

I can't help with the CRT but I have The Ham Int UK board schematic which is the same as the 727 apart from the band crystals.

looking for help with service manuals please, Ham-UK-sch
Back to top Go down
Victor
CT Directors
CT Directors
Victor

Call Sign : 26-CT-3228 / M7VIC
Times Thanked : 352
QTH or Location : Bedford
Equipment Used : Various

PostSubject: Re: looking for help with service manuals please,   looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 5:42 am

Hi Glenn,

If you go to the "World Radio History" site they have a plethora of archived books online :-

https://www.worldradiohistory.com/index.htm

As the pages are dynamic I can't provide you any direct links but use the menu to the left, select 'C', then 'CB Radio Collection' and further down that page are the 'Secret CB' book collections.

Volume 19, page 22 has the schematic for the Tristar 727 but you'll find a wealth of information for modifications, servicing, alignments etc. amongst the many volumes available.

I can't help regards the CRT Force One either.

All the best,
Victor
Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/M7VIC
ghoshy2014
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
ghoshy2014

PostSubject: Re: looking for help with service manuals please,   looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:42 pm

thank you victor/mitch, very kind,  i helped wolfman out before on his 6900N not sure if he managed to program his radio not got back to me on it,  

i have a dat file for the SS6900N that puts all uk on correct frequency,
Back to top Go down
ghoshy2014
Senior contributor
Senior contributor
ghoshy2014

PostSubject: Re: looking for help with service manuals please,   looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:51 pm

the only unsure part on this is the 727 has am/fm, the concern is by altering the L? numbers cam's could send the whole radio out on both am/fm even though its a rom chip,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for help with service manuals please,   looking for help with service manuals please, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for help with service manuals please,
Page 1 of 1