Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» what radio do you wish you never sold
My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:04 pm by tspirawk@gmail.com

» First dx in 40 plus years
My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:01 pm by Nightprowler

» Antenna Required.
My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:20 pm by Victor

» 10m dxcc ......
My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:58 pm by SangueG

» Antenna Advice.....?
My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:49 pm by SangueG

» Multimode mobile antenna
My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 8:36 am by peewee norfolk

» New member call sign request (Issued)
My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 5:03 am by Victor

» New call sign request (Issued)
My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 10:19 pm by John123

» Call Sign Request (Issued)
My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2024 6:37 pm by Jimnic333

Keywords
power president 2022 yaesu sign supply Baofeng antenna ALINCO 2023 anytone 9900 software call ss9900 lincoln Mckinley list Mobile 6900 callsign frequency display meter Sirio chart
QRZ Database

My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PlanetErnie
PlanetErnie

Call Sign : M6HPY
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Shoeburyness, Essex, UK

My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Empty
PostSubject: My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland   My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2019 10:55 am

Morning all.

Loving the format of the new forum. Good choice gang. It's very reminiscent of the original forum so it'd a double thumbs up from me.

Recently, I had the opportunity to visit OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland. The owners, Alex and Raisa, have created a fantastic holiday home, with the added bonus of an amazing radio shack, which is available to rent all year round.

I had an amazing few days and can thoroughly recommend a visit. If stunning scenery and a return to nature with the opportunity to play a bit of radio floats your boat, then OH73ELK is perfect.

Here's a video of my arrival:

Best 73s to one and all.

Paul.
Back to top Go down
http://www.planeternie.net
Kaosss
CT Directors
CT Directors
Kaosss

Call Sign : 163CT777, 163RC777 163FB777, JR131, ex 163LR001
Times Thanked : 27
QTH or Location : Flintshire, N Wales
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT2000d, Kenwood TS 2000, Heil mic, 5 ele yagi

PostSubject: Re: My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland   My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2019 2:20 pm

Looks amazing that Paul, how many does it sleep? Thanks for showing the bbq to Wink
Al

PlanetErnie
PlanetErnie

Call Sign : M6HPY
Times Thanked : 0
QTH or Location : Shoeburyness, Essex, UK

PostSubject: Re: My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland   My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 4:49 pm

hi al.

you would be in your element with that bbq matey. make mine a mosquito burger... very well done thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

There are 2 bedrooms with a double bed in each room plus a sofa bed in the main living area. and i'm sure i sure a couple of pull out beds so the house could take 6 people easily.

i suppose you could always chuck someone in the sauna as well sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.planeternie.net
Kaosss
CT Directors
CT Directors
Kaosss

Call Sign : 163CT777, 163RC777 163FB777, JR131, ex 163LR001
Times Thanked : 27
QTH or Location : Flintshire, N Wales
Equipment Used : Yaesu FT2000d, Kenwood TS 2000, Heil mic, 5 ele yagi

PostSubject: Re: My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland   My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2019 6:12 pm

I seen the website Paul, what a cool place to have, will be looking into a visit there sometime

Paddy
CT Directors
CT Directors
Paddy

Call Sign : 26CT2727
Times Thanked : 54
QTH or Location : Stockport
Equipment Used : Icom 7300. Icom 705, Yaesu FTM400XD and a Yaesu FT70.

PostSubject: Re: My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland   My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2019 1:41 pm

Well that looks absolutely amazing. Thanks for the video.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland   My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My recent trip to OH73ELK Radio Island in Finland
Page 1 of 1