Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join in with the fun of the Charlie Tango DX Group Summer 10m Challenge - from April 1st 2024
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Διακριτικό κλήσεις ct (Issued)
How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio Icon_minitimeToday at 9:33 pm by Vasilis

» NATO 2000 Restoration
How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio Icon_minitimeToday at 7:30 pm by micscave

» New Member (Issued)
How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio Icon_minitimeToday at 4:30 pm by Mr T

» Help needed
How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio Icon_minitimeToday at 3:28 pm by GaryWilson

» New member introduction. (Issued)
How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio Icon_minitimeToday at 3:19 pm by stealth 57

» Request for CT Callsign (Issued)
How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio Icon_minitimeToday at 3:11 pm by GaryWilson

» what was your first radio and antenna
How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio Icon_minitimeToday at 11:13 am by stealth 57

» Anytone 6667
How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio Icon_minitimeToday at 10:10 am by Razz229

» CB Radio Featured in Film and Tv
How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio Icon_minitimeToday at 9:41 am by Razz229

Keywords
lincoln software Sirio supply meter list call 6900 sign 2023 antenna frequency ss9900 2022 display Baofeng ALINCO Mckinley 9900 president callsign chart anytone yaesu power Mobile
QRZ Database

How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rjbingham
Contributor
Contributor

Call Sign : 14-CT-014 F5VLY
Times Thanked : 1
QTH or Location : Toulouse
Equipment Used : Various

How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio Empty
PostSubject: How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio   How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2021 6:26 pm

Evening all,
came across this the other day and found it really  interesting, so much so i thought i would share it with my fellow Charlie Tango family, plenty of interesting information that i frankly did not know !

https://www.hfunderground.com/wiki/CB

No radio for me this evening, got a HUGE lightning storm in our area.

https://www.lightningmaps.org/?lang=fr#m=oss;r=0;t=3;s=0;o=0;b=;n=0;ts=0;y=44.3209;x=-0.1717;z=9;d=2;dl=2;dc=0;

Regards to you all.

73 Ady 14CT014

GaryWilson, Alan Pilot and Savwafare10 like this post

Back to top Go down

How the 11m band came to being Citizens Band Radio
Page 1 of 1