Charlie Tango 11m DX Radio Group Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Charlie Tango DX Group. The home of ALL things Radio - CB, 11m DX, Amateur, PMR446, PLD, Network and Data. We welcome all radio enthusiasts of all knowledge levels. Join today and claim your own unique World Famous CT Call-sign

HomeEventsCalendarFAQLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Navigation
Useful Radio Sites
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
CT Bill Board

Views This Year
All Time Views
Classified Adverts

Latest topics
» Callsign Request (Issued)
call - ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS  Icon_minitimeToday at 5:25 am by Victor

» Callsign request (Issued)
call - ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS  Icon_minitimeToday at 5:19 am by Victor

» call sign (Information Requested)
call - ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS  Icon_minitimeToday at 5:15 am by Victor

» happy to be onboard (Introduction)
call - ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS  Icon_minitimeToday at 5:12 am by Victor

» Gettin a CT call sign (Issued)
call - ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS  Icon_minitimeToday at 5:07 am by Victor

» what was your first radio and antenna
call - ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:48 pm by K4RLMORG4N

» Eastbourne weekly FM net
call - ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:12 pm by spurs dazza47

» South Coast PMR net report
call - ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:08 pm by Victor

» new member, callsign request (Issued)
call - ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS  Icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:21 am by John123

Keywords
president Sirio meter lincoln sign Mckinley ss9900 2024 yaesu list callsign call display chart supply ALINCO 2023 9900 antenna 6900 2022 frequency software power 2011 anytone
QRZ Database

ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GaryWilson
CT Directors
CT Directors
GaryWilson

Call Sign : 26-CT-1836 Ham 2E0GGQ
Times Thanked : 382
QTH or Location : Redcar, North Yorkshire.
Equipment Used : Radios & Wires & Stuff!

call - ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS  Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS    call - ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2024 10:35 am

Good morning and a very warm welcome to all our new members and call sign applicants.

Thank you all for your patience while waiting for your call signs to be allocated.

I am currently away on holiday  until Friday 28th June when I'll be returning home. 

If time and family allow I'll endeavour to make a start on the applications beforehand.

In the meantime if you could all make sure your forum profiles contain the required information for allocation so when I start there isn't any further delays.  The details are at the top of this section entitled "Read First"  We require your name, your country and your specific QTH (Nearest town or city) to be entered in.

Please feel free to be active and participate with other forum members. If you have any questions, advice to others or radio experiences to share we'd love to see you joining in with the community.

I am currently in Scotland in the Perth & Kinross area and my holiday QTH is on very high ground. I've been working VHF UHF and DMR through GB7EE Brandmeister. I can also hit many of the repeaters as far down as the Scottish Borders. If anyone is active locally I'm trying to get on air most mornings around  10am BST for about half an hour it would be good to QSO.

Thank you all once again for your patience wishing you all good DX

Best 73 Gary.

C.T. Admin.

John123, Razz229, Mavic2Pro, Ghosthunter, gavin86 and GazM like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.qrz.com/db/2E0GGQ

ATTENTION ALL CALL SIGN APPLICANTS
Page 1 of 1